Author Topic: Walker [WIP]  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Adrian

• Emergency Services
  • I like sexual activities.
Walker [WIP]
« on: January 06, 2017, 11:50:49 PM »

Lyron Walker

Theme Song
Spoiler for Hidden:

"How I've fallen."

Mercenary Act

Spoiler for Hidden:
In his character story, he did work as a mercenary, he mostly used a sniper-rifle for the most-part to assassinate his targets, he'd work for anything that was of use to him or can benefit him in anyway. 

Vehicles
Spoiler for Hidden:

Weapons

Weatherby Mark. V Rifle.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Glock 17.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Full Name: Lyron Walker
Place of Birth: Haiti.

Clan: Samedi
Generation: 9TH.
Embrace Age: 22 years old.
Affiliation: Camarilla.

Nature: Loner.
Spoiler for Hidden:
The Loner finds himself aggravated by the company of others more often than not. The reasons
he may feel this way are myriad. From radical thinkers to the mentally unstable, Loners are
defined by an independent attitude and frequent chaffing at social constraints.

Demeanor: Manipulator
Spoiler for Hidden:
You have always been fascinated by others. Why do people behave as they do? What thoughts and emotions affect their actions? The cognitive process that influences the choices people make intrigue you. Sometimes just asking people questions about their actions can yield important information, but often people do not truly understand their own motivations and concerns. In these cases, it is far easier to set up situations, experiments, if you will, to see how people behave. You attempt to manipulate these situations for your personal advantage, in order to discover more information about your chosen subjects. Some might call these experiments cruel, but to you it is mere scientific necessity.

Ethnicity: African.
Race: Vampire.
Hair Colour: N/A
Eye Colour: Red.
Height: 5'9 FT
Weight: 185 lbs
Religion: No.
Sexuality:No.
Interests:Death.

Relations

-----
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Neutral: No judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person..
[ooo] - Friendly: Sympathetic, valuing.

Kenny: "I will watch over you till the end, do not make yourself a threat to the ill wolves."

Lord Aun: " I shall serve as my sire as instructed as though I am loyally embedded to you. "

Jonas: " You will be a pawn to my rise to power. "

Skylander: "You will not be forgotten, your war efforts were trivial and uneducated but your strength will not die."

Parker: What /kindred/ of our society would do such a thing to embrace this boy.

Odo: "I would have some respect for you if you weren't always screaming into my ears and inserting your dominance, you shall die with the rest nonetheless."

Caleb: "A arrow will be shot into your head one day ravage."

Harbough: "Fuck your hammer."

Walker: "I await my demise, It will surely be a great day to descend down into the underworld"

Character Story

Spoiler for Hidden:
Act One: Life And Death.

Name's Lyron Walker, I was born in Haiti, born sometime in August I think, I wouldn't know, It's been a while. My child-hood was quite-shitty to say the least. Was grown up in a small tribal hut for all my years I didn't know my father but I know he died in the seas of the Caribbean. Now back than, there wasn't these educational institutes we have in this modern day. Ahh-.. I lived off of the land, and learned from it too. Thinking back, I realize how much I hated that island. Though it was nothing out of the normal then but still quite unpleasant, my main job was growing crops that barely grew as a farmer in a sun that felt like I was standing next to a hot furnace. It was pretty miserable even by my standards. My life was pretty empty till I met that young woman, her name was Meraka. She was so beautiful-..-.. so-.. lovely-.. I can still remember how she looked like. I hadn't seen anyone more beautiful than her. Her beautiful hazel eyes-.. I saw her when she came with her father to  the plantation, I even got to talk her for a bit. I felt a sense of love with her at first sight-.. hah, I know it sounds a bit cliche but the movies are true in a way. Than, after a few weeks my mother passed away, I decided to stop planting crops and find other ways to get a few coins here and there. I eventually met a witch doctor, that said he could help me out so I thought I'd give it a shot. I still remember he'd cover himself up in white-bandages and hide under extra-large clothing. It was odd but I didn't really question him. I knew that he took an interest on me, he said I had bright ideas and-.. perspective. He'd be the one to bandage up my cuts from the plantation most of the time. He'd-.. give me this strange feeling-.. hmm, If I knew what he was back than. I'd have start working for him the day I met him. He was a philosopher in sorts,  always spoke about death and rebirth and random jazz about what happens when you descend to the underworld, wow I thought he was crazy. Meh', Baron was a incredible witch-doctor in my eyes.
   Meraka would come by the witch-doctors, where I'd flirt and use my charm on her, It'd be tragic if she didn't fall for it but she did. She and I started having a relationship-.. we hid it from her parents so they wouldn't know about it-.. It soon came-.. her father found out about our relationship and condemned me to basically death-.. he told me to cut off this relationship with his daughter. I told him that I loved her with all my heart and that I won't ever leave her-.. he wouldn't listen. All he wanted was a husband that was rich enough for her-.. After a few weeks, I kept seeing her. I did not listen his warnings, I thought that nothing could ever happen to me-.. you know what they say "Ignorance is Bliss", If I only knew that before. It was late at night in my little hut, I was violently abducted and taken to the shore-.. all bloodied.. I raised my eyes to see three men. I remember how they gripped their crudely created stone daggers with incredible hate. "Why?" I asked. I was met with an unsatisfying answer. "You know why." My brow furrowed and I could feel my face curdling into an expression of rage. One took a step forward, and he plunged the dagger deep into my chest. One by one, they all stabbed me, multiple times, and I screamed so. By the time they'd finished me, my blood had traveled down the sands and tinted the water a dark red. I felt forsaken. I raised my eyes to the moon and cursed my God. But as life was done with me, it seemed unlife wasn't. With my last couple of blinks, I saw a figure walk towards me, my eyes as red as the very blood i'd spit. Then I closed them once more and accepted death.

Act Two: Rebirth

I woke up-.. on the-.. a. bed-.. looking down on me again was Baron, I was amazed, rapidly getting up, feeling my body. I thought I was dead back there-... He told me "You are dead." I was-.. in shock and was utterly confused on what has happened to me this night. He-.. he explained my race-.. I thought I was dreaming of the sorts-.. but than I felt a true passion on getting my revenge on mereka's family. For the first time in forever i felt a true blood lust-.. It was relishing. The next few days-.. I  went on a road of revenge-.. to take her back. I went over to her house, her father shocked to see me alive, quickly tried to push me back-.. I used my strength to keep bashing at his fucking face till he had a bloody-face... As his guards rushed towards me with their wooden spears, I broke them in a instant, taking care of them with my bloody fists, I rushed up to see where she was, I found her traumatized by my violent behavior and appearance. I told her to come with me and we can leave this island-.. but to no avail. She'd try to push me away and shouted at me to leave-.. "MONSTER! YOU'RE A MONSTER"" Ahh-.. I felt the sense of true betrayal at that point, I could feel my hands trembling and clenching I decided If I can't have her no one will, as I plunged my fangs into her neck-.. sucking her till the very end-.. where their wasn't /ANYTHING/ to suck on. I-.. felt my humanity loosing in me-.. I've killed an innocent person-.. my true lover-.. how has life fucked me there-.. hah.
Act Three: The Unknown.

I went back to tell my sire about the news, he was astonished and proud of my feats, he started teaching me the ways of Samedi, He taught me of his thanatosis and his ways. He taught me many other lessons and taught me how to defend myself in a trivial way. I was taught to use a dagger, using other necromancy to conjure the dead and use them to defend me and the ways of obfuscate. It was incredible. I than realized-.. that I had not looked like myself-.. I-.. looked like a monster!, Baron looked at me with a serious facial expression and told me, "I told you, you are dead and you're one of us now.." I understood why-.. my lover didn't recognize me. Why they were so fucking scared of me-.. my sire had knew that I had no choice but to kill all of them! I-.. learnt that the true monster was only in me. I was a fictional character from a novel-.. a different breed of a vampire-.!. I was astonished and wondered what-.. I truly was. I was confused and saddened, left with a bitter taste of-.. not knowing what to do.

Me and Baron left Haiti after a few years and we decided to move to Mexico, It was the time period of  the world wars-.. I would have joined if I hadn't looked like a vile creature-.. sad. I simply started working at the grave-yards as the bodies piled and piled of dead soliders. Death is simply a new beginning and we must all learn that over the years. there is no ending and there is no start, there is simply nothing truly nothing. It's what you-.. /I/ learned over the years. My sire would soon leave me to find my own path-.. my own role in society, I had started using necromancy and started using my physical abilities for mercenary work. It had me thrilled. It gave me a purpose and thrilled me. I'd use my powers to commit heists on nearby banks-.. and such. and became a criminal in my own light. I made sure that I never got caught.

I had covered my whole body in white bandages, I would wear a black trench coat, with a black fedora, I'd sling two revolvers on the side of my body. I had to make skin not visible due to the masquerade and the new rules. I'd have to make sure that I was undetectable. I had to gather a few more ghouls and I learnt how to use them to my full advantage. I kept learning about death and what the final-.. death is. I kept experimenting and studying till I became too tired to move my hands. I had read more books on death and rebirth than my kill count. It's a interesting subject in reality and we should do much more research-.. modern day doctors are too slow and do not understand the human  body as much as I do. I've even studied at a few hosiptals and done some intern ships to observe and learn.

I've started moving across the world to learn on these new races and species. I have been experimenting for years and I have gathered much information over the years. I've moved to Red County to learn about the wolves-.. or garou.

Act Four: Power.

After the falling of the Camarilla in Red County, I felt as If there's no choice but to flee to Las Venturas at once. It was the only way I was certain that none of my enemies would try to eliminate me as that was a place of Camarilla presence.. . I went to the elder of the domain and spoke to him of the current activities of what  occurrs at RC. I plead him to join their ranks and work for them. They would've agreed.

A few weeks had past and than I was assigned to take out a local brujah that has committed treason  and attacked one of our own. It would be a risky challenge for me but I hired a few local thugs to accompany me and I told them to confront the man and kill him whilst I hid in the shadows of obfuscate. The brujah quickly gunned all of the local thugs that I had hired  but he was bloodied with gun shots as well, I took my chance than and broke the obfuscate in the middle of the night in that alleyway where he had been bloodied. I came out from my shadow and stabbed him in the back with incredible strength but with no avail he turned to me and jammed the pistol onto my head and shot one right into my head. I could say that If the gun was only a few inches lower I would not be alive to tell  you this tale. We both fell from the strikes we had on each other, I was sure that he was downed and I was on verge of the death, I couldn't feel my arms or much of my body and all I saw was his neck and I took my chance and bit him right in his neck, I tried stopping myself but I couldn't I let my beast overcome afterwards and that's all for my tale.

I returned and told the elder everything besides the diablerie, I quickly fled back to RC after that.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:22:30 AM by Adrian »

Offline C. White

• Emergency Services
Re: "The Grave Digger" [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 12:10:22 AM »
Looking forward to appearing in your relations list soon.

Offline FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • Location: Rudy pm's darko "Hey i am being caught save me".And darko comes saving Rudy. - James_Stuart's RCSD application answer at metagaming. Good job.
  • Currently N/A.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 12:22:45 AM »
You must dig me a grave.
My YT channel.
My Instagram.
Rudy pm's darko "Hey i am being caught save me".And darko comes saving Rudy.
Quote from: Flav's app 7th brujah
Destruction, the Amaranth, Diablerie. This is not GOOD, ok? I mean, every single 12th generation would love some of that elder blood so they can become BIG BAD vampyr, but, hey, guess why itís forbidden? Itís a power struggle, in the end, and the elders have the power to set rules like these in order for them not to get devoured by an Alexander Parker.

Offline C. White

• Emergency Services
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 12:24:35 AM »
Now I know who I need when I want a place to bury Redwood alive.

Offline Adrian

• Emergency Services
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 03:16:55 AM »
Of course, I shall dig the graves!

Offline The Dan

• Haters not allowed
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 04:19:28 AM »

Offline Alexis_Alves

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 05:11:04 AM »
Why no criminal? Anyways, I liked the RP with it and nice CP.
IG active character: Adam Andrewsson

Offline Mkjmn

• Guess it
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 05:12:38 AM »
Dope character Bro.
Alexander_Skylander

Offline Diplo

• pokemon master
  • Trial Administrator
  • benchod number 1
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2017, 07:12:09 AM »
I thought he looked like this

Offline Adrian

• Emergency Services
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 02:45:22 AM »

Offline Kingjohnrocks

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 02:55:28 AM »
We've got two Haitians now, may the best man when

http://vwh-rp.com/index.php?topic=17825.0

Offline Adrian

• Emergency Services
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 02:58:18 AM »
We've got two Haitians now, may the best man when

http://vwh-rp.com/index.php?topic=17825.0

Mage Vs Vampire.

Yes, let the best race win.

Offline Diplo

• pokemon master
  • Trial Administrator
  • benchod number 1
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 03:46:20 AM »

Offline Adrian

• Emergency Services
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2017, 05:35:17 AM »
Updated some shiz'.

Offline BellatriX

• The chosen one
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 08:49:03 PM »
this is a nice character profile dude, i am amazed :o
Fate, dreams. These unstoppable ideals are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life. These things shall not vanish from the earth.