Basic infoNames: Stuart Spot
- His birth name, given by his parents.Nicknames: Stuart Pot, Stu, Pottie, Skittles Boy, Pothead, Stew, Stewie and Mushrooms.
- Most of these nicknames were given by his friends along his life.
Date of birth: 04/09/79, he's 17.
Place of birth: Los Angeles, California, United States.
Demeanor: Caregiver (Fading)
Personality: ENFP, The Campaigner
Affiliation: Traditions, Cult of Ecstasy (aka Seers of Chronos, aka Sahajiya, aka Cult of Bacchus).
Physical/appearanceEthnicity: CaucasianRace: HumanHair colour: Dark BrownEye colour: Dark Brown Distinguishing features: -One of his many distinguishing features is his calm look.
- He's not that tall, he's around five foot ten, and besides his friends he looks small hence it's a distinguishing feature.
- He doesn't have any visible tattoos.
- He always wear long sleeved shirts, shorts and always looks messy or just careless. Mostlikely baked also most of the time. Height: 178 centimeters
- He's just not that tall compared to his friends.Weight: 68 kgs.
- His weight is naturally average, in proportion to his height.
FamilyParents: David James and Samantha Spot
-His father was never there for him, so this was something that affected Stuart alot and the only person there for him was his mother so he really loves her and regrets all the times he has made her suffer due to his decisions.Siblings: He's got a few siblings, which are George, Francis and Kevin
-They left Stuart with a permanent scar that he'll never forget, and he's never going to forgive them. They left him behind as if he was the runt of the litter and never watched over him.Relationship with siblings/parents: His father is long gone, and he hates his siblings. His mother is a total whole other story, he wants to talk to her someday but he feels ashamed after all he's done to her because of his stupid decisions. When he grows and becomes mature he might do it.Marital status: In a relationship.
- He found someone who he likes, so now they're dating. Simple. Sexual orientation: HeterosexualChildren: One and aborted by the girl.
About himDoes he smoke?: A lot.
- He's always smoking cannabis, or cigarettes excesively but nowadays his girlfriend along with his friends are trying to take away this bad habbit of smoking before it's too late.Does he drink?: Often
- He drinks during parties, special occations, whenever he's at home eating a pizza, or whenever he feels like getting shitfaced.Is religious?: No.
- Even though his family was catholic and he was raised like it, he never really agreed with many things about it. Aware of supernatural presence?: Aware.
- Has advanced knowledge.Strengths:- Physical aspects
- Social skills
- FriendlyWeaknesses:- Rarely serious
- NarcoticsBehaviour: Stuart is always calm, relaxed and most of the time talkative. He's always expressing himself, having fun, minding his own business and trying not to get in trouble.Paradigm: Creation is Innately Divine and Alive.The world, perhaps even the universe, is a living entity. That entity is either part of Divinity or else is Divinity itself. Gods and monsters exist, as do pain, horror, and death; that’s cool, though, because in the end good things come from all the suffering. Death sustains life, life gives way to death, and the whole thing is a cycle that perpetrates itself in an ultimately beneficial way. Magick flows from an understanding of that cycle and your place in it as an agent of change. Everything, perhaps, has the potential of magick, but most beings never realize it. Best recognized as a common perspective among Verbena, Dreamspeakers, Euthanatoi, Ecstatics, and other grimly affirmative mages, this model stresses pragmatic acceptance mixed with wild joy. Certain takes on Kabbalism gravitate in this direction too, with Creation as the infinite embodiment of ineffable God. Minus the god part, this paradigm has a scientific analog in the Gaia hypothesis, which insists that Earth is a living, vaguely sentient biomass. Certain Progenitors embrace this idea, especially in the 21st century, when that biomass appears to be fighting its human infection. Unlike the Gods and Monsters paradigm, this belief system essentially says that there is a point to the madness if you look at the Big Picture and accept that what we perceive as pain and horror are merely ripples across a larger spectrum of life.Practices:
- Crazy Wisdom
Yeah, as you heard. Sex, Drugs and Rock N Roll brother. Sounds like a waste of time, but it's actually efficient.Traits: Charismatic, attractive, supportive and artist.
(Present ones)- Master the Time Sphere
- Practice a martial art
- Learn more about the practices of the passion of Lust
- Keep his head in place, and avoiding trouble
- A promotion on the Emergency Services
No judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.[ooo]
- Good opinion:
- Close friends:
Admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.[ooo]
- Romantic interest:
Love, adoration.-----Caleb Malik: ''You're my mentor, I'm sorry for disappointing you many times, but I am really trying!'' ''I kind of never see you around anymore, but it's cool.. All the birds or chickens eventually have to fly out of the nest and start out on their own, thank you Caleb.'' '' Thanks to you, I'm starting to become a man, and grow in knowledge.. You're my role model..''Emily Martinez: ''I think that you're my new drug.. honestly.. your only flaw is all those secrets, how you repress yourself.. It's not healthy.'' ''I wish that whenever we talk, you would open yourself more I want to help..''Ansel Blackwater: ''Brother Ansel, I'm forever in debt towards you. It saddens me how you believe that about yourself, you're a great person.''Xavier Reed: ''You were the brother I always wanted to have, and you were the brother I chose. Rest in peace, I will always remember you.''Marlon Tesfaye: ''You're cool, you just need more training though...''Saria Aerndyl: ''I don't know, leaving behind all that's happened I see you as my sister, like.. the big sister that always advices and shit. It's cool to be around you.''Mrs. Wallace: ''You're cool Mrs. Wallace.''Ashuramaru Fuujimoto: ''You got a lot to learn if you want to blend in bro.''Destiny Avalos: ''I'm sorry Destiny.''Demi Owen: ''I'll get it back, I promise.''Skittles: ''We got a long way to go pup.''Alexander Rosso: ''Sort of-.. dumb? But who cares man. He helps me practice with my magick so it's cool.''Daniel Henderson: ''You're my friend, whenever you need help just tell me. I already helped you once when you were enslaved to that woman.''Mikhail Zharkov: ''Shady dude, but we cool.''Aisha Addlestone: ''I can't say I'm sorry..''Kenneth Vallon: ''Well, we don't meet often, but I appreciate you reaching out for me when I needed help. I wont ever forget those advices you've given me.''Selene Vitalis: ''You're strong, independent and straightforward, I kind of admire you.''Jeremiah Hnrar: ''One of the nices garous I've ever met.''Kevin Harbough: ''Dude, you definitely need some manner lessons but other than that aside from a shower you're cool.. I guess?''David Wimbleton: ''Whatever dude..''Odo Ragnarsson: ''Noooope.''Thor: ''You all smell weird, but out of them all you smell the worst man... Shit-..''Kimberly Wind: ''Maybe Xavier's right-..''Adam Morganelli: ''You were like a brother to me..''Kristoffer Hanssen: ''It could be true, what Ansel said. Maybe I was too rough on you, but lets not forget what you did.''Dakarai Mambusu: ''What's you and your people's issue, just leave the others alone and mind your own business..''Edward A Jacob: ''So you love her? I can't blame you.''
Opinions about:TraditionsAkashic Brotherhood: "Don't know much about them, just that they're ninjas I guess?"Celestial Chorus: "From what I've heard, they're some sort of fanatics."Dream Speakers: "You got to chill a little."Euthanatos: "The assasins, I am usually not a fan of them."Hollow Ones: "Hmm, I don't know much about them either."Order of Hermes: "Here, have a drag."Sons of Ether: "Impressive dude."Verbena: "Warlocks and shit.. I heard some girls of the tradition practice sexual rituals."Virtual Adepts: "And again, impressive."Cult of Ecstasy: "Ecstasy is the way to go."
Five Steps to Ecstasy:
1: Surrender your fear;
2: Focus your intentions;
3. Open yourself;
4. Attune yourself;
5: Repeat Step 1.