"What is life without pleasure?"
Basic infoNames: Stuart Spot
- His birth name, given by his parents.Nicknames: Stuart Pot, Stu, Pottie, Skittles Boy, Pothead, Stew, Stewie and Mushrooms.
- Most of these nicknames were given by his friends along his life.
Date of birth: 20/11/79, he's 17.
Place of birth: Los Angeles, California, United States.
Personality: ENFP, The Campaigner
Affiliation: Traditions, Cult of Ecstasy (aka Seers of Chronos, aka Sahajiya, aka Cult of Bacchus).
- His only title is the one of apprentice, for now.
Physical/appearanceEthnicity: CaucasianRace: HumanHair colour: Dark BrownEye colour: Dark Brown Distinguishing features: -One of his many distinguishing features is his calm look.
- He's not that tall, he's around five foot ten, and besides his friends he looks small hence it's a distinguishing feature.
- He doesn't have any visible tattoos.
- He always wear long sleeved shirts, shorts and always looks messy or just careless. Mostlikely baked also most of the time. Height: 178 centimeters
- He's just not that tall compared to his friends.Weight: 68 kgs.
- His weight is naturally average, in proportion to his height.
FamilyParents: David James and Samantha Spot
-His father was never there for him, so this was something that affected Stuart alot and the only person there for him was his mother so he really loves her and regrets all the times he has made her suffer due to his decisions.Siblings: He's got a few siblings, which are George, Francis and Kevin
-They left Stuart with a permanent scar that he'll never forget, and he's never going to forgive them. They left him behind as if he was the runt of the litter and never watched over him.Relationship with siblings/parents: His father is long gone, and he hates his siblings. His mother is a total whole other story, he wants to talk to her someday but he feels ashamed after all he's done to her because of his stupid decisions. When he grows and becomes mature he might do it.Marital status: In a relationship.
- He found someone who he likes, so now they're dating. Simple. Sexual orientation: HeterosexualChildren: One and aborted by the girl.
About himDoes he smoke?: A lot.
- He's always smoking cannabis, or cigarettes excesively but nowadays his girlfriend along with his friends are trying to take away this bad habbit of smoking before it's too late.Does he drink?: Often
- He drinks during parties, special occations, whenever he's at home eating a pizza, or whenever he feels like getting shitfaced.Is religious?: No.
- Even though his family was catholic and he was raised like it, he never really agreed with many things about it. Aware of supernatural presence?: Aware.
- Has advanced knowledge.Strengths:- Physical aspects
- Social skills
- FriendlyWeaknesses:- Rarely serious
- NarcoticsBehaviour: Stuart is always calm, relaxed and most of the time talkative. He's always expressing himself, having fun, minding his own business and trying not to get in trouble.Paradigm: Creation is Innately Divine and Alive.The world, perhaps even the universe, is a living entity. That entity is either part of Divinity or else is Divinity itself. Gods and monsters exist, as do pain, horror, and death; thatís cool, though, because in the end good things come from all the suffering. Death sustains life, life gives way to death, and the whole thing is a cycle that perpetrates itself in an ultimately beneficial way. Magick flows from an understanding of that cycle and your place in it as an agent of change. Everything, perhaps, has the potential of magick, but most beings never realize it. Best recognized as a common perspective among Verbena, Dreamspeakers, Euthanatoi, Ecstatics, and other grimly affirmative mages, this model stresses pragmatic acceptance mixed with wild joy. Certain takes on Kabbalism gravitate in this direction too, with Creation as the infinite embodiment of ineffable God. Minus the god part, this paradigm has a scientific analog in the Gaia hypothesis, which insists that Earth is a living, vaguely sentient biomass. Certain Progenitors embrace this idea, especially in the 21st century, when that biomass appears to be fighting its human infection. Unlike the Gods and Monsters paradigm, this belief system essentially says that there is a point to the madness if you look at the Big Picture and accept that what we perceive as pain and horror are merely ripples across a larger spectrum of life.Practices:
- Not any yet.Traits: Charismatic, attractive, supportive and artist.
(Present ones)- Master the Time Sphere
- Advance when it comes to knowledge
- Learn martial arts
- Hit the gym more often
- Improve his relationship with Aisha
No judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.[ooo]
- Good opinion:
- Close friends:
Admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.[ooo]
- Romantic interest:
Love, adoration.-----Caleb Malik: ''You're my mentor, I'm sorry for disappointing you many times, but I am really trying!''Aisha Addlestone: ''I'm sorry that because of me you had to go through that. I promise you I wont let anything bad happen to you ever again.''Jonas Anel: ''You're always bothering, jammering about how all I do is wrong and blah blah blah. Deep inside, I wish I had a father like you.''Xavier Reed: ''You're the brother I always wanted to have, and you're the brother I choose. Whenever you need my help, I'll be there.''Demi Owen: ''Meh, I don't know what's wrong with you but we're cool.''Alexander Rosso: ''Sort of-.. dumb? But who cares man. He helps me practice with my magick so it's cool.''Daniel Henderson: ''You're my friend, whenever you need help just tell me. I already helped you once when you were enslaved to that woman.''Kimberly Wind: ''Maybe Xavier's right-..''Adam Morganelli: ''Maybe if you'd stopped talking and eventually listen to what people say, I would've still considered you a friend. You almost got us all arrested and thrown in a cell because of your stupidity.''Kristoffer Hanssen: ''It could be true, what Ansel said. Maybe I was too rough on you, but lets not forget what you did.''Dakarai Mambusu: ''What's you and your people's issue, just leave the others alone and mind your own business..''Kristijan Novovic: ''I don't know who you are, ''Sheriff'' but from what I've seen. I don't really like you, nor I'm going to become a retainer.''Edward C Jacob: ''You're sick and twisted, I don't trust you. You demostrated to me that you're not worthy of such a thing.''
Opinions about:TraditionsAkashic Brotherhood: "Don't know much about them, just that they're ninjas I guess?"Celestial Chorus: "From what I've heard, they're some sort of fanatics."Dream Speakers: "You got to chill a little."Euthanatos: "The assasins, I am usually not a fan of them."Hollow Ones: "Hmm, I don't know much about them either."Order of Hermes: "Here, have a drag."Sons of Ether: "Impressive dude."Verbena: "Warlocks and shit.. I heard some girls of the tradition practice sexual rituals."Virtual Adepts: "And again, impressive."Cult of Ecstasy: "Ecstasy is the way to go."
Five Steps to Ecstasy:
1: Surrender your fear;
2: Focus your intentions;
3. Open yourself;
4. Attune yourself;
5: Repeat Step 1.