Author Topic: Charlie the Green Leaf  (Read 216 times)

Offline FiryalYay

• Helper
  • coegs mania
Charlie the Green Leaf
« on: July 06, 2017, 05:32:12 AM »

Charles when he first arrived at Red County

Personal Informations

Full name: Charles Burke
Date of Birth: 15th of January, 1977
Affiliation: The Traditions, Verbena

Detailed Details

Paradigm
Charles believes that everything has their own purposes
Spoiler for Creation is Innately Divine and Alive:
The world, perhaps even the universe, is a living entity. That entity is either part of Divinity or else is Divinity itself. Gods and monsters exist, as do pain, horror, and death; that’s cool, though, because in the end good things come from all the suffering. Death sustains life, life gives way to death, and the whole thing is a cycle that perpetrates itself in an ultimately beneficial way. Magick flows from an understanding of that cycle and your place in it as an agent of change. Everything, perhaps, has the potential of magick, but most beings never realize it.
Practice
Charles practices witchcraft to go through this troubled world
Spoiler for Witchcraft:
Witch. One of the more venomous words in the English language, the label “witch” can send a person to a hideous death. Even now, when the Burning Times seem more like myth than history, the popular imagination equates witches with warty evil hags cackling over poisonous, foul-smelling brews. Why would anyone, then, want to use something as quaintly horrific as “witchcraft”? Because those who understand it know that it works… not only as a magickal practice but also as a form of reverence for the natural world. The equally loaded term “witchcraft” covers a lot of ground, from the diabolical maledictions of medieval legend to the reclamationist neopaganism of the modern era. As a Mage practice, however, the term refers to a nature-oriented, practical craft, as opposed to the scholastic abstractions of High Ritual Magick, alchemy, and so on. Traditional witchcraft is a folk-oriented low magick practiced by common people who need discernible results: healing, fertility, divination, luck or misfortune, prosperity, clarity, physical prowess, and intercessions between the people and their gods that are far more intimate than what can be found at the local temple. The disputed origin of the term witch is “wisdom,” although other possibilities include words meaning “twist,” “knot,” or “knowledge.” And so, witches throughout time have been said to know things… often things that proper people could not or should not know. Today’s witchcraft features a postmodernist brew of traditional European wise-craft; 19th-century literary occultism and 20-century mystic fusions; pre-Christian elements from Greek, Norse, Celtic, Hindu, Slavic, Roman, Egyptian, and Mesopotamian cultures (with prodigious cultural appropriations from Native American, African, Romani, and occasionally Asian cultures); repurposed Christian and Jewish practices (especially Catholicism and the Kabbalah); postmodernist philosophy, and New Age takes on quantum physics; mass-media iconography; and tons of pure invention wrapped up in a bright bow of fantasy media, political activism, and technological polyculture. This high-eclectic synergy often incorporates computers, the Internet, pop psychology, chaos theory, and other elements that would be entirely unrecognizable to old-school wise-crafters. Nevertheless, it speaks to people on an elemental level… and yes, as a mystic practice, it’s as effective as any other tool on a mage’s workbench. In all its forms, witchcraft has an outlaw mystique – due both to constant persecution and a defiantly sinister stance. Today’s witch might practice holistic medicine and nonviolent politics, but she still exists outside of mainstream respectability… often with a Fuck You attitude. Whatever style of witchcraft she prefers, that Art/ Craft incorporates potent symbols – Old Gods, nature spirits, blades, circles, wands, robes, very dark or bright colors, occult iconography, seasons, shadows, chalices, ashes, the four Classical elements, and so on – that reach into the subconscious territory beyond a mainstream comfort zone. Our 21st-century witch might favor dark clothes, body art, and a swaggering subculture image, or cloak her Arts in a middle-class façade that conceals her elemental devotions. She could follow a strict Witch’s Rule or proclaim herself a mystic anarchist. In more or less all cases, she reveres Nature and diversity, channeling her Will through harmony with light and shadow, death and life. Though epitomized by the Verbena Tradition, she isn’t necessarily Pagan and doesn’t always wear her Art on her sleeve, so to speak. Regardless of her tools or devotions, though, her witchcraft remains eminently practical, focused on everyday miracles and visionary craft.
Instruments
Charles uses various jewelries to practice witchcraft
Spoiler for Jewelry:
Wooden Ring; A handcrafted ring made out of wood. A hand-written "Charles" and a Latin word "Ubique" are on it. -1 difficulty on Arete roll for casting magick for Charles Burke.

Wooden Necklace; A handcrafted necklace that made out of wood. A hand-written "Charles" and a Latin word "Vivus" are on it. -1 difficulty on Arete roll for casting magick for Charles Burke.

Personality

Nature: Benefactor
  It’s a cruel world, but you make things easier. Generous sometimes to a fault, you supply whatever you can provide: money, advice, protection, maybe just a shoulder when someone really needs to cry. You can’t just turn blind eyes to suffering and need. It’s your moral duty to do whatever you can do to make things right. When things get tough, you call upon your inner White Knight and charge in, bringing gifts, guidance, and occasional force when nothing else will do.
   Altruism is all too rare, especially in the World of Darkness. Helping people is your pleasure. Magick, as far as you’re concerned, is a tool for helping folks less fortunate than yourself. To do less is an abuse of the powers you possess.
   On the flipside, though, you often feel Obligation even when you’re not actually needed. This, in turn, can become resentment – both on your part and on the parts of people who now feel, rightly or wrongly, that they owe you. Sometimes, you just need to back off, chill out, and let people do things for themselves. Martyrdom isn’t always the best Path toward Ascension. 

Demeanor: Innovator
   There’s always a better way. You spend your life looking for methods and inventions that improve on what has gone before. Sure, past achievements are wonderful enough… but if you just add this, shift that, approach the issue from this other angle instead, then you’ll make a good thing that much better or fix an obvious flaw in a promising design.
   Creativity is your strong point. No practice, tool, or traditional method is too good for improvement, especially not at this crucial point in human evolution. Let other people follow the established paths – you’re busy drawing up the next road toward a goal most folks don’t even know exists.
   Your Restless Unorthodoxy, though, can get you in trouble. Especially if you belong to a sect or faction based on established results and protocols (the Technocracy, the Hermetic Order, the Akashayana, and so on), your innovations might be someone else’s heresy. Many mages have been burnt at stakes both literal and symbolic for doing the things you do, and a missed step could make (an) ash of you.

Magickal Prowess

Spheres' Ratings:
- Correspondence ○○○○○ ○○○○
- Entropy ○○○○○ ○○○○
- Forces ○○○○○ ○○○○
- Life •○○○○ ○○○○  (Affinity Sphere)
- Matter ○○○○○ ○○○○
- Mind ○○○○○ ○○○○
- Prime ○○○○○ ○○○○
- Spirit ○○○○○ ○○○○
- Time ○○○○○ ○○○○
Arete Rating: ••○○○ ○○○○○

Social Relations

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••
••• Stuart
You willingly became my mentor, you had patience when I didn't understand, you taught me so that I could become even better than I was without expecting a payback. I couldn't imagine what would happen had you weren't there to help me. I would've been clueless if you didn't help me. Thank you for your aid. I wish to repay you as soon as I have a chance.

Miscellaneous Informations

Does he smoke?: No.
Does he drink?: No.
Is he aware of Supernatural?: Yes.

What are his goals?:
He wishes to become someone who influences every living creatures in this planet. Unlocking every Sleeper's potential.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:40:16 AM by FiryalYay »

Offline C. White

• Cool bro.
Re: Charlie
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 05:44:35 AM »
Basic?

Looking forward to the updates.

Offline ibrahimqaud

• Ripperino
Re: Charlie the Wizard
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 08:26:15 AM »
Good stuff
Good luck with your character!
Nikolai Kotov

Spoiler for ماهذه الضحيكة؟ :

Offline Skeeper0

Re: Charlie the Wizard
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 09:07:18 AM »
nice

List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline Mike_Stevensons

• Emergency Services
  • #teampussy
Re: Charlie the Green Leaf
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 09:39:29 AM »
good luck man

Offline FiryalYay

• Helper
  • coegs mania
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 09:41:54 AM »
thanks for all the support

Offline AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • Got that good song in my feet.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 10:07:43 AM »
Nice CP! yet another place to steal ideas from!
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin
Spoiler for Characters:
Blaine Rosewood (8th Toreador Antitribu)
Aurora Nathalia Kind (9th Ventrue)
Killian H. James (9th Gangrel)
Adaline Morgenstern (12th Malkavian)
Katherine Steel (Human)
Alissa Morgenstern (Ahroun - Get of Fenris)

Offline FiryalYay

• Helper
  • coegs mania
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 10:10:21 AM »
Nice CP! yet another place to steal ideas from!
thanks, and sure. please use my CP to gather your inspirations

Offline Nienna

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • Wrong.
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 08:22:22 PM »
Came here expecting a picture of Legolas, I am disappointed.

"The Moon-Beasts, the ones-who-change, they are the Oldest of all, before my Father they roamed the lands.
Tarry not in the path of them. Avoid them, they are set upon us like wolves in the sheepfold. For we are of one kind, and they another. Beware their sacred ground, walk softly through their wilderness. Do not cross into the their woods, it's filled with spirits and they will seek to kill you. Avoid them for the most part, temporary victory is not worth your unlife."