Author Topic: Adam - Rebellion!  (Read 340 times)

Online Alexis_Alves

• What an idiot.
Adam - Rebellion!
« on: September 10, 2017, 06:10:01 AM »

"Thee shall be slain!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Story

"It all started when I came to Palomino Creek, around an year ago. Where I became an Anarch, helped my friends in many random brawls. Where we lost or won, and where in a war, where I lost all my friends and couldn't do anything about the fact, that they were getting killed back there I had to run with another kindred. I'm sure, they saw a mist lurking on the top of the Island. It was an explosive battle against Camarilla and military, where only two survived. One of them was me, blood was all around the area where the fight happened. I couldn't do anything about it, but I had to move out from the town before my ass get whopped, now I'm back and I don't see any of them around, neither the Camarilla nor anyother friends except the one whom died."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Generel Knoweledge About Him:

Name? Oh-.. My name is Adam, Adam Andrewsson.
And your Age mister? Dunno exact age, around thirty I'm not sure. It's my current age.
Where do you live? At very good friend's house, Abigail that house used to be mine, but I gifted him with it. I'm renting there.
Your place of birth? I'm, you mean.. my nationality? Ahm.. Fuck man why do you even care? Anyways, I'm Russian.
Oh well then leave it, your date of birth? Well, uhm.. I don't remember the exact year but I remember the month, it was october.
From which.. city? Rostov-On-Don.
So, what languages can you speak? What do you think I can speak?
Nature and Demeanor:

Spoiler for Nature:
The Bon Vivant knows that life — and unlife — is shallow and meaningless. As such, the Bon Vivant decides to enjoy her time on Earth. The Bon Vivant is not necessarily irresponsible. Rather, she is simply predisposed to having a good time along the way.

Spoiler for Demeanor:
The Bravo is a tough and a bully, and often takes perverse pleasure in tormenting the weak. To the Bravo’s mind, might makes right. Power is what matters, and only those with power should be respected. Naturally, physical power is the best kind, but any kind will do. The Bravo sees overt threats as a perfectly reasonable means of gaining cooperation. The Bravo is not incapable of pity or kindness; he just prefers to do things his way. Robbers, bigots, and thugs are all Bravo Archetypes. A Kindred Bravo may abuse authority the system has granted him, or he may — violently or otherwise — force other Kindred out of his way to get what he wants. He’s almost certainly an asshole.

Occupation/ Current Job? I cut trees, and the chainsaw used in lumberjacking, I have used it for other works as well.. I have slain mere humans.
Affiliation: Anarch, rebelled against an elder.

Appearance

Appearance Age (Embrace Age): Eighteen (18).
Height: 5'9ft.
Weight: 71 KG.
Body Type: Not very muscular.
Scars/Tattoos: None.

Trivia:

Smokes? Fuck no.
Drinks Alcohol? No.
Religous? No.
Aware of supernatural? What type of question is that?

Racial Information:

RACE:

Vampire.

Generation:

Tenth (10th).

Clan:

Clanless - Caitiff.

Disciplines choosen:

Celerity: •••○○
Protean: •••••
Fortitude: •••○○
Auspex: •••○○

RelationShips:

I will make sure you die.
If I find you in Palomino, you will be getting a beat.
Well, just met merely any thoughts about you.
Good friends, you help me I help you.
You are the best person I'll ever have met.
I love you.

Kurt Nygaard: Fuck, you are a little scared shit who knew that there are anarchs left, so you left the county.
Mikhail: You knew you won't be able to handle us alone, so you asked for assistance.
Elliot: That's what you get, you mere Toreador!

Rodriguez: Uh.. another Camarilla elder with high thoughts "Thee shall be slain", fuck!

Niko: You are a good man. Sometimes, it is fun to bully you and you get bullied. You have no physical powers I'm assuming.
Nikolai, the Martial Artist: He is very stupid sometimes, dunno who made him a ghoul.
Mcbrooks: He is a good brujah, but he still needs to overcome his flaws i.e stupidity.
Garret, the tainted: To release my stress, I bully him but wait does he really worth it? Hm.. he's a good man, I'm not against him but sometimes he acts stupid.

Shayarah: You were a good friend.
Voltaire Savage: It's time to avenge your death I'm ready to slay my opponents for you.
Nocturne: I'm back now, but I can't find my old friends other than those who died.
Parker: I am starting to like this kid, he's actually good.

I've not made any good friends.

Abi: He's a good man, he has helped me at every moment of my stay in Red County, I salute him.

Stereotypes:

Vampire: What do you expect? This is what I am, I love what I am. I hate Camarilla though.

Tainted wolves: As long as they are with us, we can trust them. But, sometimes I expect betrayal from their side, however they are not with the packs.

Werewolves: Sometimes, they act retarded shit.. they have something breed stuff, fuck what is this? Anyways, natural enemy yea'?

Fallen: They are good in my opinion, i've met some of them.

Magi: I hate these fuckers, for fuck sakes.. although some of them are good friend with us while some of them are against us.

ABOMINATIONS! Nope, no acceptance.

Hunters: What are these things?

About Clans:

Assamite: Do not assassinate me, ok? Either way you guys look good the way some of them have spoke to me.

Brujah: Red county is full of these rabble's. One wouldn't provoke a rabble without a reason because they are aware of their wrath.

Gangrel: They have gifted me with their powers, resulting in me being a potential Gangrel. These beast shouldn't be in red county but town is full of them.

Ravnos: These kindred I like them, their illusions they are good. One day I would like to learn them.

Giovanni: Really? I never saw any of these fuckers around.

Tremere: Fuck your Camarilla, actually fuck you too.

Nosferatu: What secrets are you gathering? Let me know that.. actually stay in sewer for the rest of your life.

Ventrue: My Lord, you shall be revered... my foot, I don't fucking care what you wear or speak, whatever you do is for fame.

Tzimisce:   Ayy wats up!

Lasombra:   One of them was a good friend of mine. If this is how others are then I'm good.

Setites:  I don't know what the hell they want.

Malkavian:   Ayy watsup derangements..

Toreador: Your beauty won't work on me.

• Bikes - Bikes are a good way of transportation in my opinion.

• Melee weapons - When in a deadly brawl these type of weapons prove to be worthy, I wouldn't prefer a gun.

• Sniper Rifle - If the target needs to be taken out through a range, this weapon is best for it. I used to have it.

• Ghouls - When it comes to service, these minions are great, at the time of joy and in a bloody brawl,
they have proved to be helpful in everycase according to me.

DISLIKES:

• Snitches - Everyone hates these type of people. They are not trust worthy.. and shouldn't be.. If someone Snitches me he is goin' grave.

• Camarilla kindreds - These dumb fucks need to open their eyes and see what is going around, their elder vampire doesn't care about him, they fail to see this.

Goals:

[✓] Accomplished/Completed.
[▶]Going on.
[❌] Failed.

▶- Avenge the deaths of his sect' kindreds.

▶ - Rob an amount of money either from bank or some human.

Forms:

Brown Wolf:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Black Bat:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Mist:
Spoiler for Hidden:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 07:08:13 PM by Alexis_Alves »
Brandon Gagnon

Spoiler for characters:
Brandon_Gagnon, Olukayode_Mombeshora, Adam_Andrewsson, Alisa_Sokolovsky, Abdul_Kader, Alexis_Alves, Zhen_Fu,
Allard_Brown, Muhammad_Ahmed, Bo_Shen, Katsurou_Kurosawa, Kenshin_Mitsoku.

http://imgur.com/jtbZ0t2 just found something ridiculous

Online FewLeonTime

• Master Of Format
  • Emergency Services
  • The one and only.
Re: Adam "The Clanless".
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 12:27:34 PM »
no parker?

Online Alexis_Alves

• What an idiot.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 12:31:47 PM »
Brandon Gagnon

Spoiler for characters:
Brandon_Gagnon, Olukayode_Mombeshora, Adam_Andrewsson, Alisa_Sokolovsky, Abdul_Kader, Alexis_Alves, Zhen_Fu,

Online Alexis_Alves

• What an idiot.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 05:13:09 PM »
Updated.
Brandon Gagnon

Spoiler for characters:

Online Alexis_Alves

• What an idiot.
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 11:23:46 AM »
Updated.
Brandon Gagnon

Spoiler for characters:

Offline Flavberg

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 12:23:49 PM »
oh god

Online Alexis_Alves

• What an idiot.
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 11:43:07 AM »
Updated.  ;)
Brandon Gagnon

Spoiler for characters:

Online Alexis_Alves

• What an idiot.
Re: Adam - Rebellion!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2017, 07:08:45 PM »
Updated.
Brandon Gagnon

Spoiler for characters:

Offline AndreeaM

• Emergency Services
  • Got that good song in my feet.
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 09:41:01 AM »
It may be the rebel side of you or the fact that you're a Caitiff, but I like this character.
I hope we'll get to roleplay soon enough.
Quote from:  Rudy being Ruby
yea ruby partybreaker because 15 attack dice at diff 2 is totally not gamebreaking and its perfectly ok, he be trippin

Offline Teo

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 03:32:07 PM »
the true calling of your character is the noose, i've never seen a profile this bad

Online Alexis_Alves

• What an idiot.
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 03:52:51 PM »
the true calling of your character is the noose, i've never seen a profile this bad

you don't even play, do you?
Brandon Gagnon

Spoiler for characters:

Offline Teo

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 04:04:19 PM »
no but cps like this sure make me happy i don't