Author Topic: Taylor "War-Crest" Bryne.  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Arther99

Taylor "War-Crest" Bryne.
« on: October 13, 2017, 05:24:46 AM »
    Look deep into my eyes and realize that I will never back down.

Basin Information:

Name: Taylor Zac Bryne.
    Martial Status: Single

Appearence:

Hair color: has a very slight hair and a long black beard.
    Eye color: Blue.
    Height: 173 centimeters
    Weight: 84kgs.

Tribe: The Children of Gaia.
    The Children of Gaia seem to be a study in contradiction. They are Gaia’s warriors, yet they want nothing more than peace. No Garou work harder and plead more humbly for cooperation between the tribes than they do. None grieve more when forced to shed the blood of a fellow werewolf. More than any other tribe, they value compassion for all Gaia’s children, even those that hold them in contempt. Many Garou mistake this compassion for weakness, — only to discover that the Children’s hatred of war doesn’t preclude the ability and will to fight — and fight well.

Camp:The One Tree.
    The One Tree sees itself as Gaia’s white blood cells.
    They are killers — both front-line warriors and stealthy assassins. That said, they do not kill out of Rage, passion, hate, malice, or pride, and they do not accept members who seek to join the camp with those motivations. They kill because it is what Gaia has made them to do; they are a channel through which Gaia may strike at her foes.

Acquiring the rank of Fostern means that the Garou has grown from a raw recruit into a seasoned veteran. These werewolves have some familiarity with Garou society, and they have learned the nature of the war they are part of. Suitable challenges for this Rank should be moderately difficult— they should test the challenger, not overwhelm her.

Auspice: Ahroun-Full moon warrior.
    Garou born under the full moon are spirit warriors, the deadliest and most vicious of their kind. Such werewolves are often pack alphas and leaders, though they are better suited to enforce the Litany than to interpret it. They are war leaders, inspirational figures, and uncompromising killers, and they are trained in the bloody arts from the moment that their People find them.

Tribal Totem: Unicorn
    The Children of Gaia tribal totem is a powerful spirit of purity, compassionate in peace but also ferocious in war. They prefer to strike pacts with totems such as Dove and Narwhal, as well as gentle spirits of glad and starlight.

When I'm silent, I have thunder hidden inside.

Goals:

[✖]Failed
    [🕓]On Progress
    [✔]Achieved

• [✔]Gain the Rank of Fostern.
    • [🕓]Have a position in the Sept.

• [✔]Prove his prowess among the garou nation..
    • [✖]Gain his mentor's trust.(Mentor had disappeared. Dead)
    • [🕓]Gain the rank of Adren.
    • [🕓]Retrieve their lands and revenge his fallen mates.

Notable Deeds:
    Attacking a dangerous opponents without regard for personal safety.
    Defeating a strong minion of the Wyrm.
    Earning a battle scar.

Defeating an average minion of the Wyrm
    .. without being hurt or damaged in the process.

Defeating a minor Wyrm threat

Defeating four Brujah elders due to their hostility to the Garou.

Defeating a Gangerl elder and a demon.
    ..without being hurt or damaged in the process.

Defeating a cadaver of Elder position.

Defeating two black spiral dancer during their raid over the territory.

Defeating a very powerful Wyrm threat, a vampire elder of sixth generation.
    Defeating a minor wyrm threat, a vampire of ninth generation.
    ... and the threat(s) were armed with silver weapons
    ... and receiving a battle scar (Improper Bone Setting)

Defeating a lasombra Elder.
    ...Without being hurt or damaged in the process.

"Warriors don't show their heart until the axe reveals it!"

Relations
    [✦] R.I.P
    [✦] Antagonistic, you're on my assassination list.
    [✦] Distrust; I don't like you nor trust you.
    [✦] Netural
    [✦] Good Opinion
    [✦] Friend
    [✦] Would die for
    [✦] Romantic Interest

Red Paw: "During the Sept legendary activity, I thought you useless and don't care about us and the lands, but during the war-time you've proven otherwise, you've showed your bravery and I'm glad that I've you as the pack alpha."
    "A brave and wise warrior, here we'll fight them and show them what we can do, my friend. WE will retrieve what was ours."
    "We both can protect the whole nation, our prowess together shall never be matched, I apperciate your assistance to me, as you didn't care about your personal safety that shows endurance, we've protected our pack-mates and won a fight that we would never expect, let's continue the path together, my brother."

Ashlyn:You've proven me your prowess, you're such a brave warrior, you proved to be worthy of a position in the pack, your assistance was much apperciated, you've gained my respect.
    Evelynn: You didn't hesitate joining the battle, I apperciate that, I shall protect and help you whenever you need me.
    Sam: The dragon killer, I see a true warrior inside you, the strongest and the bravest Cub I ever seen, you just need to show respect to the rest, aim your rage at your enemies not your allies.
    Damien: A strong ahroun, he has good experiences with combat, I'm glad that I've a fenrir mentor like you, his advices helped me to turn the battles and duels in my favor, and I wish I can prove to you my prowess and gain your trust.Lived as a warrior and died as a Hero and Herons shall never be forgotten.
    Jonathan H Heller: Strong, confident, good friend and I'll die anytime for you if needed, my friend.
    I hope we would be able to take down more Wyrm minions as we used to do but..Rest in peace, I'll never forget you, my friend..
    Reneir Jones: A helpful Child of Gaia, he's more than a brother for me.
    Good luck with your new life away from the sept, brother. Welcome back, tribe mate.

Kenneth Vallon: Overly confident, wise and strong.
    They say you ran away, but I say no... you will never leave us behind you, right? we're waiting for you, we will ash them all and everything will return as it was.
    Odo Ragnerson: Very strong, prudent and can be trusted. you helped me before and I'll never forget that.
    Kevin Harobugh: Friendly, a war machine, I hope I gain his respect and trust one day.
    David Wimbelton: Very wise and a strong warrior, I appreciate your assistance to me, you're well worth of your position.
    Zachariah Novak: You were encouraging me when I was at my weakest, I will never forget that.
    Selene Vitalis: Friendly and helpful.
    Bjorn Stark: We've been fighting alongside with each others since my arrival to the sept, and I hope we will forever be.
    Maybe you're strong, brother but..when I hold my sword don't ever think that you'll be able to stop it.. ever.
    I knew you're capable enough to survive during this time and we will retrieve what was ours, brother...WE will.

Matthew Thomas: Looks cool and friendly.
    Thomas Weis: A helpful friend, frontline warrior, hopefully you come back soon.
    Aaron White: Funny and friendly but watch your steps next time, maybe?
    Jeremiah: Confidnet, our spars are helpful for me, I won you before and I'm looking forward to winning the next.
    Lucan Achterberg: You helped me many times, but you changed alot.. I miss the old Lucan.
    Welcome back comarade, I'll never forget your help when I was alone and none stood beside me except you, we fought along side with each others and the victims behind us were uncountable, cheers bro.
    I'm glad that you're by my side at this time and we will ash them alongside with each other like we always do and retrieve what was ours!

Voltaire Savage: thinks himself a strong one, but me and Jonathan beated him with his weak cadavers, keep your grave opened, there're more in the way.
    Rico Desoto: You must die.Looks like someone else knocked you out before me, shame on me..
    Alice Fox: Tried to bite me with her weak fangs while I was healing Jonathan to remain active during the battle, then I smashed her with one simple claw, This is the end that the rest of the Dancers should believe in.
    Nathan: The fuck you need? you better stay away or you'll taste my sword's pain.
    Marcus Portbelly:An officer? no way, there's a secret behind you, I'm sure. You don't deserve to stay alive anyway.
    Leonard Hightower: Stay away.
    Flavin:We just met, but he looks cool.
    Natalia: I don't believe a word from you, I feel your inner demon.
    Steven: Rest in peace, old friend..
    Stuart Pot: You were a good friend of mine but you changed alot..
    Emily: Cute. missing with my friends means missing with me, I'm your incoming nightmares.
    Sings-to the moon: Friendly.
    Doughlas: Confident and friendly, I trust him.
    Alex William Parker:You really think that I forgot what you did? you're dead, my friend, I'm just waiting for a chance.[PK-ed]
    Brandon:I'll never forget you, you will be killed again as we did before, you are just lucky one becos Emily saved you last time, you both gonna die, I will burry you both beside Mat's grave..
    Kristijan Novavic: The man in white suit thinks that he can take us down, but it's okay he still doesn't know the history of the previous cadavers who had tried to do the same.
    I just proved what I said, back-stabbing me was a bad move, friend, you should've fought me like a man, but you don't look like a one, rest.

Isaac: You should realize what we can do, you're making major mistakes that might cause great victims, and your lover was the first.
    I warned you, but you didn't listen, rest.

Slade: Should I trust you? well at least, you're cleansed.
    Your rage is aimed against the wrong person, think before you act and realize what your actions could lead you to.
    I see that you care alot about the lands, I hope you care about the Garou too, my friend.

Lilia:You've chosed your path, you don't have to complain about the Sept's actions, all of them were based on yours, I guess it's too late for you to come back to your main roots, but I never lose hope.

[/list][/list][/list]

« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 06:04:56 AM by Arther99 »

Offline Lurker

• Emergency Services
    • oy vey
    Re: Taylor Zac Bryne
    « Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 12:49:58 PM »
    Good character, keep it up!

Offline The Eternal Stud

• Aligatus Sanguis
    • Banned!
    • Army of one
    « Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 12:58:28 PM »
    Voltaire Savage: You're not really strong as you think, Do not be so brave like that becos you're nothing, I expect a Horrible death for you.

Good character, he makes a great victim Becos es nothing.

Offline Gaavia

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 01:27:00 PM »
    Marcus has only ever tased you and arrested you once (that was all your interaction with him). Great character, good knowledge, he knows every secrets and can uncover them all! Go for it!

Offline Darkness

• Aligatus Sanguis
    « Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 02:11:04 PM »
    Nice character keep going ;)

Offline Avenger

• i'm not alone allah always with me.
    « Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 02:13:19 PM »
    good character
    Quote from: Rudy

Offline Arther99

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 02:32:56 PM »
    Good character, keep it up!
    Thanks alot :')
    Voltaire Savage: You're not really strong as you think, Do not be so brave like that becos you're nothing, I expect a Horrible death for you.

Good character, he makes a great victim Becos es nothing.
    Maybe you make great victims, but you still my char's enemy, I mean whatever you do I'll never Praise you, thanks anyway.
    Marcus has only ever tased you and arrested you once (that was all your interaction with him). Great character, good knowledge, he knows every secrets and can uncover them all! Go for it!
    I don't know every secrets but the way you deal with people or criminals isn't good at all.
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 02:31:22 PM by Arther99 »

Offline Arther99

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 02:33:57 PM »

Offline Lirbo

• Aligatus Sanguis
    « Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 04:05:24 PM »
    Interesting character, good luck.
    HUB

Natalia_Aqua
    Hayato_Frei_Katara
    Tommy_White
    Magnus_Hall

Offline Arther99

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 04:17:03 PM »
    Interesting character, good luck.
    Thanks bro.
    Added few relations.

Offline Carl

• Trial Administrator
    • Keep going, you got this.
    « Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 04:32:52 PM »
    Nice character profile! Good luck with it.
    Some people are simply blessed with the gift of good taste, and Carl is one of those cases.

- Wait, who's Carl?
    - Better know him by his second name...!

Offline Arther99

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 04:49:58 PM »
    Nice character profile! Good luck with it.
    Much appericated, brother
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 12:57:16 PM by Arther99 »

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
    • Sheriff's Department
    • Banned!
    • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
    « Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 05:09:25 PM »
    Very STorng warrior... infuses FEAR into enemys.. .

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Skull

• Aligatus Sanguis
    • The new Nightmare.
    « Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 05:50:05 PM »
    gg ma boi keep going!!
    I want to see better things from you! xD
    Life is awesome without lying.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Lock

• Emergency Services