Author Topic: Ryker Davenport  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Hades

Ryker Davenport
« on: January 10, 2018, 11:24:25 PM »

"I am Ryker Davenport. It is my business to know what others don't know. Price is what you pay, value is what you get."

Personal Info:

Name: Ryker
Surname: Davenport
Alias: Ryke, Lucky Strike, "Sacramento's Fox"
Sex: Yes, please.
Date of Birth: January 2nd, 1971
Sexuality: Straight
Current Residence: Dilimore 7
Home Town: Sacramento, California
Relationship: Divorced
Vices: Smoking.

Nature: Enigma
Spoiler for Hidden:
Your actions are bizarre, puzzling and inexplicable to everyone but yourself. To the rest of the world, however, your erratic actions suggest that you’re eccentric if not completely crazy. Conspiracy theorists and deep cover agents all live up to the Enigma Archetype.
Demeanor: Survivor
Spoiler for Hidden:
No matter what happens, no matter the odds or opposition, the Survivor always manages to pull through. Whether alone or with a group, the Survivor’s utter refusal to accept defeat often makes the difference between success and failure. Survivors are frustrated by others’ acceptance of “what fate has in store” or willingness to withstand less than what they can achieve. Outcasts, street folk, and idealists may well be Survivor Archetypes.

Thematic music:

Relationships:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Gabriel Scarletta - Vaya con dios, my friend...

Alexandru Jonathan - I cannot believe i'm going to say this, but... I appreciate your help, and i consider you my best friend. Thank you.

Acantha Liddell - I'm sorry that you had to learn about the supernaturals in that way, but... I'm just glad that i came on time to help you friend.

Harvey Blackstone - You love to annoy me, but you have a good and noble heart.

Emily Martinez - Ugh...

Mikail Zharkov - I just don't like you.

Akamu Kalani - You helped me, and i am in your debt.

Eiza Reyna - Send a postcard from Mexico, okay?

Jacques Toulouse - A vampire. Shame really, you seemed very friendly.

Katarina Anderson - Get the fuck out of my face with that shit.

Leonard Heppenheimer - We agree on the whole "supernatural" part, and how it should be dealt with, but i'm not sure what to think about your "Technocracy".

Touka Akiyama - Please, go away...

Dabi Kaneki - Just a kid who wants to be "gangsta". Stay in school kiddo...

Natalia Aqua - How could you do this to me?

Nick - ...

Ava Connor - She goes around town and draws pictures of... dicks. Good job..?

Isaac Wylcoff - A reasonable man who can be talked with in order to find mutual understanding.

Thoughts on Supernaturals:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Vampires - I am a passionate smoker. I heard you guys smoke as well? Don't stay on the sun too much...

Humans - I can't believe we can be so naive. I've spent all my life believing in logic, suddenly everything seems so illogical... Best if i just keep this knowledge for myself. As for the other humans... I'll try to protect them as much as i can.

Werewolves - The few werewolves that i've met... Well they just give me the fucking creeps.

Hunters - I will help you guys however i am able.

Mages - So the Gandalf, the Merlin and Harry Potter walk into a bar... As the security ex-SPELLS them out. HAH! ...What? Ah fuck you, that was funny.

Demons - They exist, and my life just got whole lot more paranoid.

Technocrats - Apparently some illegal hidden top secret hush hush like organization... And they want me to join them... I'll need to get more info on those guys before making such decisions... If that's even possible...

Equipment:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Colt Anaconda:

"A revolver is best when it comes to fighting the undead menace up close. I'm not much of a fighter up close, so i'll take what i can get... It's easy to reload as well, but hey... It does leave a huge hole after you're done using it, so expect a lot of splashes. Colt Anaconda became my favorite weapon, nay more than a weapon. It is my partner that never leaves my side, and i can always count on it to do the deed that is required of it. It uses .44 magnum rounds, which aren't exactly cheap, but they are definitely worth it. Scope is just a bonus really, i rarely attach it, but i like the idea of having it. You never know when that little creature may turn tail and run..."

Hairspray and Zippo Lighter, occational gas can as well:

"This thing is as legal as it gets. If you get stopped by the police, they can't exactly arrest you for having a lighter and a hairspray. But it does wonders when it comes to keeping vampires at bay or whatever... Just flick the lighter on, and start spraying hellfire, nothing else to it really. I usually carry a small bottle filled with gasoline, when they least expect it, just gouse them, and flick the lighter on. They'll be confused as shit! You'll have the advantage, and you may just survive to see another day... Hair spray also has a huge roll in finding creatures that can escape your notice. Yes, some of them can go invisible. Just spray it around you, and you'll soon see the traces of him moving. If by some chance you run out of it, just throw some dirt around, or better yet, remember the gas we talked about? Splash it on the floor and wait for the footsteps... That's if you have the creature cornered, and the only way out is through you. Best part? It shouldn't cost more than 100 bucks. Full gas can included."

Walkman:

"Ahem... Walkman. Yes, walkman. Imagine a vampire that can manipulate your mind, change your memories... You wouldn't want that, would you? Well shit, walkman is your best friend then. It seems that their crazy fuck powers work only if you can hear their words. So play that funky music white boy... Blast it as much as you can, and try to avoid eye contact. It may sound ridicilous, but it's a life saver. I used to wear ear plugs, but it can get quite boring during the night, so walkman takes care of your boredom as well. You're welcome!"

Telekinesis:

"The more i train my mind, the stronger i become. It's really useful to have such ability in your arsenal, since it can get you out of any sticky situation. Not exactly what i had "IN MIND" when i started this whole... hunting business, but hey... We all have our secrets."

Springfield 1903A3:

"Hoooo weee... Now this here... This is a fucking masterpiece. I call her "Catherine"... I know what you're thinking. "It's old Ryker, why do you use old guns?", well my ignorant friend... You'll about to be educated. Imagine if the police finds your precious little hi-tech sniper rifle with those incendiary bullets and computer targeting, maybe even a laser sight... Shit, you're fucked. With this rifle here... You can always claim that you're going on a hunt. Which is not a lie of course, you just fail to mention what exactly are you hunting. Simple to use, and rarely jams up, very reliable. You can use modified ammo with it, i don't see the reason why not... I always try to keep distance between me and the bloody creatures as well... If you have the choice in the matter, always fight them from distance. You DO NOT want to fight head to head, because you will fucking lose."

Flashlight:

"Now when it comes to working in the dark, this bloody fucking thing is your only chance of survival. Some vampires have increased sensory ability. It means they can hear you better, they can smiff you out, they can see you... You get my meaning? That is the time when you can ACTUALLY get creative. How you may ask? Easy! Overload those senses... There is a rather cheap way to counter their super senses, if you notice that some vampire is looking around for you, just make a small noise and make him look over your way, once you do that... Turn that motherfucking light right into it's eyes!"

Backpack:

"SOME of the items that i mentioned above won't be worth JACK SHIT if you don't have a means of concealing and carrying them with you. That's where the leather backpack comes in. Not only that it protects your "gear" from elemental hazzards like rain and snow, it's also good for fooling the police. This is what you do... Pack all the shit you need for the hunt, and bring can of sardines, water bottle, maybe some gummy bears... And boom, you're officialy a "tourist". Congratulations. But try not to pack too much, it will slow you down."

1999 Suzuki SV650:

"Now when it comes to moving around... You can either go for a dumbass choice and use a car, with tinted windows, and pretend that's not suspicious AT ALL... Or you can go with a more logical choice and use a bike. Easy to use and handle, can get you past small alleyways if you're being chased, it has more agility than a car overall, and can get you to places faster, BUT the only thing that is wrong with this method is...  It leaves you exposed. You can also be found on the news the next day where they mention some shit like "Another bike accident in the middle of the town, and nobody saw how it happened". Yeah... "NOBODY". Still, i prefer using a bike rather than the car."

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 01:28:46 PM by Hades »

Offline Hades

Re: Ryker Davenport
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 11:26:02 PM »
Progression:

Important entry 1:

After months of searching, Ryker's obsession for the so called Geist finally landed him into a jail, as he tried to hack into police records. Ryker only wanted to bring this child murderer to justice, as he needed more information about the child kidnappings and murders around red county, but thankfully, Sheriff Mikhail Zharkov and the company helped Geist escape justice. Not only that, but they also jailed Ryker's partner Xandru, who wished the same thing as Ryker. Finding the butcher of children, and enact vengeance upon him. So far, Geist killed 12 children, and numerous people that were in his way, and he did that while also covering his tracks. Is this justice? Is this the so called law that helps criminals? Ryker left the department because the law was always in his way, but no matter what he does, it seems that the law will always be an obstacle to finding the Geist. As he sits in his cell, he is wondering how many more innocent children will die... And for what? It's no use to dwell in the past however, what's done is done. He who dwells in the past has no future, and Ryker wasn't going to just roll over and let the Geist go. This is only the beginning...

Important entry 2:

Ryker and Alex had another clash with the Geist, this time it happened in the abandoned mining town called Tierra Robada. Geist called them up to negotiate the return of the two rings in exchange for hostages. What's even worse is that they had Emily with them, a cadet that wants to join the police department. After much discussion, Ryker decided to return the rings, for the safe release of the hostages. As soon as the hostages came out of the building, he used his telekinesis to grab the silver skull ring, breaking his given word to Geist. He started yelling on the intercom, how he's going to kill them all for such treachery. A loud whistling sound came from the sky as it came crashing down within the abandoned town's church. Geist was using mortar to kill the trio! The way towards the car has been cut off, so they had to run for their life towards the safety of the cliff, everything felt like World War 3 started. As the buildings burned in the distance, Emily and Ryker noticed the place from where Geist is using mortar, they had a perfect jump on him, but there was another problem... The hostages went up the hill, towards the Geist's next target. Emily decided to go alone and save the family, while Alex and Ryker went to deal with the Geist. On their way there, they saw his actual face through binoculars. Alex didn't exactly have his sniper, and the only distance shooting weapon they had was Ryker's colt with a scope. As Geist tried to run off with a car, Alex took a shot, hitting the car but missing Geist completely! They would eventually meet up together, where Emily informed them that only kids survived the Geist's madness. It would seem that Geist won on every turn... But he didn't... Ryker realized the importance of the rings. As they were standing on the dam, Emily tried to be the hero and take the ring from Alex, who got pushed into the river! Alex survived by divine miracle, but lost the ring in the murky water, and Emily just left the scene with the Sheriff, leaving Ryker stranded in the middle of nowhere...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 02:41:01 PM by Hades »

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
  • Everyone has their time.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 11:47:56 PM »
it looks nice
To see the face of immortality, you must leave the human world
behind.
This fire, these woods, the wind in the branches overhead,
This is the true world, the Mother’s realm,
The seat of the immortal, the heart of our world.
The Weaver spins a gilded web, and strong, but it is false,
Ephemeral, when placed against the branches or the flames.
Steel and glass give brave assurances, but only viewed against our
fragile flesh.
Inside that flesh, inside ourselves, is immortality.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• greeaat
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 01:33:26 AM »
Cool, a private investigator, former detective.

Edit:  Scratch that, the character is basically a paranoid vigilante.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:51:54 AM by Jeffrey Gain »

Offline Xinius

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 09:25:49 AM »
Very nice. :D
god help me
damn he failed presence, damn she suspicious now.....only way out is to bang her with celerity.

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Is there something on my face?
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 09:41:31 AM »
Keep it coming.
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.

Offline $hadow

• Helper
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 10:06:56 AM »
Nice gl

Offline Darkness

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Once you see a result, It becomes addiction 💗
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 05:28:54 PM »
Seems interesting
gl

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Bored.
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 05:37:13 PM »
Sherlock Homeless.

Offline Rewcrew

• Sheriff's Department
  • Leader of the C.R.A.S.H division
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 06:02:58 PM »
Hope he doesn't get fucked up like Gabe did
Cijeli dan je gledo kako diler gudru valja, niko nije smio cinkati Heroinskog Kralja.Svi su znali kako levat dila losu robu, komsija se zezno i zavrsio u grobu.Njega priveli su ovde nece lezati ni dan ima skupe advokate pa ce odmah ici van.Sudija ga pusta da se brani sa slobode, dokaze da skloni i svjedoke da izbode

Offline Hades

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2018, 08:06:20 PM »
Thanks for the support dudes! Also @Recrew, Gabe never really got fucked up. Wha'chu mean fucked up like Gabe? Gabe was the best, and i miss him! xD

@Leon. Sherlock Homeless no more! 

Offline Hades

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 03:57:57 AM »
Deleted.

I accidentally pressed quote instead of modify. Sue me.

Offline Touka

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2018, 12:30:54 PM »
Very good, looking forward for more rp with this character.

Offline C. White

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 01:02:23 PM »
Cha Ching - You just shot Alexandru in the tits with the sawn off shotgun after he missed you. I must say, i like your approach.
Quote from: Mage The Ascension 20th Anniversary
“We suffer because we believe we’ll suffer; if and when we adjust our attitude, the world spills out its blessings upon us.”

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2018, 01:07:26 PM »
Vampires - Stay out of my way, unless you prefer being goused with gasoline and set on fire.

woa wuldn wanne mess with teehs guy  ..

when youre natively english but cant speak it