Author Topic: Why.  (Read 650 times)

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• greeaat
Why.
« on: February 13, 2018, 01:52:50 AM »
(Why, Why me? I wondered, as I ran through the ally-way, shaking in fear as the cold rain began cleaning the blood of my clothing and face. (I'm going crazy!) I thought as I kept running and running, and RUNNING.

Now, you are probably wondering who am I and what have I gotten myself in to, or maybe you don't, the thing is, I'll tell you anyway.

My age isn't important nor is my name, besides in a few days you'll forget about my story and move on with your life, which Is why I can't be bothered to go into the details, not that it matters anyway, by the time you are reading this I'll be dead. So here it is, my story;

I was only a teenager, living with my parents in a small town somewhere in America. It was an ordinary day, and just like any other day I went to hell, I meant to say-... School, yeah. Anyway after my seven hours in hell was over I finally came home.

As usual I saw the pale lady leave our house as I was reaching it. But something was different...
(She looks colder then usual..) I thought as I entered my house, after doing so my nostrils were filled by a particular smell, a disgusting and off-putting smell. (The smell of a fresh corpse..) I thought as I quickly ran to my parents room, and what I saw next, changed my life... Forever.

I saw my mother laying on the floor with various injuries, dead, while my father was laying beside her with a gun in his hand... (This c-can't be happening!) I thought to myself as I stumbled back in disbelief until I fell down, shocked..

"T-Take the gun.." My father said, as he reached his hand out to me while holding the gun in his hand, he was barely breathing I could see the tremendous pain he was suffering with just a gaze, I couldn't believe it, I didn't want to believe it, but I reached for his hand and took the gun anyway, as I began shedding tears. (T-This is a joke, right?! A nightmare!) I thought to myself, as I pushed myself up only to hear a cold and dreaded whisper enter my ear, "Die." I heard, as I turned around only to see the pale lady behind me, staring, right into me. (I cant take this, not now, not ever!) I thought as I ran past the pale lady out of the house, into an ally-way...

I have ran for so long, I couldn't feel my feet, the emotional pain was too much, yet the physical one was noticeable too. I got inside an abandoned building, after some time I found a room filled with papers, blank papers and alongside them a few pencils. And that's how I wrote you this, you may chose to believe me or not, not that I'll care, I'm dead.

I cocked the gun after having finished my writing, I pinned the  barrel onto my head, and after a few seconds of shouting I pulled the trigger, and ended it all, the pain, the suffering, its gone. My insides splattered over the wall on which I was leaning on as I took my own life, the building in which I took my life collapsed, burying my body, my story, everything with it. And to  this day I still wonder, why? But right now, the thing I wish for the most, is to meet my family, in a better world..
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 03:13:27 AM by Jeffrey Gain »

Offline sheno

• riotgrrrl
Re: Why.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 02:08:00 AM »
rip mom

R.I.P. Kurt Copenhagen. Lead singer of Pearl Garden.

Offline Jackiee

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 07:26:11 AM »

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Bored.
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 07:55:38 AM »
still worst story than twilight

Offline sheno

• riotgrrrl
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 09:47:01 AM »
still worst story than twilight

u no apprecite the art buddy

R.I.P. Kurt Copenhagen. Lead singer of Pearl Garden.

Offline Lurker

• Emergency Services
  • oy vey
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 10:20:19 AM »
very good, really enjoyed it!

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• greeaat
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 02:27:28 PM »
Well, its finished, hope you all enjoy, and if not..
There's nothin' I can do for ya.

Offline C. White

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 12:35:49 AM »
Quote from: Mage The Ascension 20th Anniversary
“We suffer because we believe we’ll suffer; if and when we adjust our attitude, the world spills out its blessings upon us.”

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Is there something on my face?
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 07:59:55 AM »
Keep it coming.
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• greeaat
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2018, 06:11:57 PM »
Thanks for all the support everyone, if you are wondering when and why I wrote this story i'll tell you now;

- WHEN; It was around 4:00 AM I believe and I wrote it on my phone which is why you may find noticable writing mistakes.

- WHY; At night my mind tends to go creative instead of shutting down, and so I thought about all the Hunters in WoD that pull through and live on, but reality is, not all of them do.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:43:08 PM by Jeffrey Gain »

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 06:34:35 PM »
At night my mind tends to go creative istead of shutting down

thats weird half time i see ur mind gets shut down mid way sentence

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline virus

• im awakened
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2018, 07:28:36 PM »
Quote from: M20 Book of Secrets
Everyone's a little kinky; your needs are more, shall we say, exotic than a run-of-the-mill fetish. I mean, we're not talking about tame bondage-and-spanking stuff - more like Fifty Shades of What the Fuck is Wrong with you?

Offline Xinius

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2018, 09:07:41 AM »
At night my mind tends to go creative istead of shutting down

thats weird half time i see ur mind gets shut down mid way sentence
god help me
damn he failed presence, damn she suspicious now.....only way out is to bang her with celerity.

Offline Jackiee

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2018, 10:33:14 AM »
how was he able to describe his final moments if he was writing on a piece of paper.

Offline Shan_Minola

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2018, 11:12:01 AM »
how was he able to describe his final moments if he was writing on a piece of paper.
Thats how his mind tends to go creative. Yours should too....
Vwh rp wise a botch reflects many things. Viruses start scrying everywhere, arma.....uhuhm...roses start the toxicity.....Shan's comeback..Some animal type rav...uh hmmm. People think they are some leader type person here. In short if you join here you are done.