Author Topic: Miroslav Miodrag Reznev  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
Miroslav Miodrag Reznev
« on: February 21, 2018, 08:35:37 PM »

“I ask nothing of you that you should not want to give for Gaia. Stand with me and She may yet be saved!”

Name: Miroslav Miodrag Reznev.
Place of Birth: Oymyakon, Russia.
Auspice: Philodox.

The werewolf born under the half-moon is a judge and balancer. Caught between extremes — man and  wolf,  Garou  and  human, adaptation and  tradition, spirit and flesh — such Garou have to be able to make wise  decisions  on  behalf  of  their  fellows. Half-moons 
are  taught  the  Litany  and  its  interpretation  from  their entry into Garou society, and they  are expected to be mediators and, when necessary, levy punishment on other werewolves. They are judges, both of their fellow Garou and of their foes. The question of whether a being is irredeemably Wyrm-tainted is often left to the half-moons. Such a werewolf is called a Philodox. Buried so heavily in his role as impartial judge and jury, the Philodox may seem aloof, even surprisingly cold-blooded for a werewolf. The Half Moons’ opinions are somewhat feared, yet highly respected — a word of praise or condemnation means much coming from those born to see both sides of every struggle.

Nature: Judge.

The Judge favors rationality, and likes nothing better than weighing a situation and finding the correct decision. This Archetype is typically conservative, as its mentality runs counter to reactionary behavior. Philodox naturally are  expected  to play the Judge as part of their role in Garou society; whether or not it is in their very nature is largely irrelevant.

Demanor: Crusader.

The Crusader has a vision for making the world a better place, be it through something as vast and sweeping as democratic reform or as a pedestrian eliminating jaywalkers from the city streets. These individuals live their ideals instead of merely preaching them, hoping to effect change by actions and example. Social activists, young politicians, rookie cops, and junior reporters often exemplify this archetype.

Tribe: Silver Fangs.

The "Alpha Tribe" of the Garou Nation, the Silver Fangs are traditional rulers and war leaders. These noble Garou are known for their physical beauty, courage, and honor. Sadly, many younger members of the tribe suffer from odd quirks -- absent-mindedness, mild hallucinations, somnambulism -- nothing overtly psychotic, but noticeable nevertheless. The powerful history of the tribe lays a heavy burden on the shoulders of its members, and many are too proud to ask for help. The plight of the Silver Fangs epitomizes the tragedy of the Garou in general. Although proud and outwardly strong, the Fangs suffer from diseases of the spirit and mind. Inbreeding and harano have weakened the foundation of the tribe, and although they strive to set things right, it may already be too late.

House: House Gleaming Eye.

Internal police for the Sliver Fangs, they hunt those who have been corrupted by the Wyrm.

Camp: Grey Raptors.

Perhaps best described as an extremist sect of the Royalists, the Grey Raptors take it upon themselves to deal judgment upon those who defy the Silver Fangs.

Totem: The Falcon.

Falcon is a strong and noble spirit. He has a great insight into the hearts of the Garou, holding honor and dignity paramount. Falcon guides the Silver Fangs with strenght and confidence, commanding the utmost respect from spirits and werewolf alike. With the popularity of the falconry among the wealthy elite, Falcon keeps a close eye on the human nobility, helping the Silver Fangs insert themselves more easily into this privileged community.

Sept: Sept of the Frozen Claw.

Sept of the Frozen Claw is stationed in a small town in Russia known as Oymyakon. Members of this Sept are trained in rough conditions, in a never-ending winter the Sept's members reside there, enforcing their ideologies upon those who defy them.

Ethnicity: Russian-Serbian.
Race: Werewolf.
Hair color: Blond.
Eye color: Brown.

Relations:

[ooo] - Dead: Most likely ashes.
[ooo] - Enemy: Distrust, Hate, Soon to be dead.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, Soon to be an Enemy.
[ooo] - Neutral: No Judgement Yet, Recently Met.
[ooo] - Good opinion: Appreciation, Like.
[ooo] - Close Friends/Family: Deep Appreciation, Would Die For.
[ooo] - Romantic Interest: Love.

Stephen Hoe: A rather experienced Silver Fang, who was titled many things in his current Sept, very admirable, fought with him a few times, had nice conversations which made me think differently about some things, all in all a real inspiration.

Selene Vitalis: Although I've never seen her fight, I've spoke to her a few times, and got to see "her" forge, all in all she is a respectable individual who speaks and acts wisely.

David Wimbleton: I remember what happened after our spar, I was more or less "butt-hurt" and you lectured me into behaving like a true Garou should. I have high respect towards you as you still ask for my opinion about some things, even though some of my past actions were and are considered retarded.

Matthew Talhoffer: You act cheerful and polite, unlike the other Get of Fenris I've met, you seem to be different, strong but in a sense intelligent as well, Its great to have such Garou fighting by my side.

Enyeto Liwanu: You dare come to me, and after attempting to roar at me like a cub after I did nothing to you, you repeat? I let it go once, I won't let it go twice-.. I'll show you your place, moron.

Izuna: Izuna the Werefox, we've fought a few times, and shared quite the experiences, I honestly didn't think an Werefox could do anything in battle, until I met you.

Sean Forbes: A Get of Fenris that shares a polite behavior, very nice company, and a good fighter as well, a good brother in battle and out of it overall.

Maybach Schlesinger: You've risked the Veil, but you've killed more individuals in one night then I have in my entire life-... well almost more individuals. You've thanked me for assisting you in battle, and I've heard quite the rumors and stories about you, over-all you are an amazing warrior of the Silver Fangs, Its an honor to meet you.

Xavier, Xavi: You are honestly annoying, any attempt to put myself in your shoes give me a damn stroke, back off.

Brad: For an abomination I thought you'd last longer. Now your ashes have faded away into the abyss, the abyss of my toilet, you disgraceful shit. I can't believe you almost killed Maybach when we 2vs1'ed you.

Mikael Kingston: Your attempt to persuade us is futile, resistance is futile, every Wyrm creature meets its end eventually, and you've met yours, you fucking corpse.

Emily Aldren: Just another brain dead cadaver who believes he can step foot into our lands and live, killing you was easy as it was skinning that deer.

Slade the alpha Bear: We were alright, until you broke my rifle, its worth more then your weapons combined...

Hunting Rifle: You were the best partner a man could have. Rest in pieces.

Seth the Nagah: Your ancestors were pieces of traitorous shits-.. lets just hope you are not the same, for I am giving you a chance, Nagah.

Tyrus Wiliams: Pathetic cadaver that thinks he can set foot into these lands with his corpse pals-.. It was a pleasure ashing you all.

Chloe Sterling: One of the weaker cadavers who followed *description of Tyrus* into a fight in our territory-.. trying to kill our men? Think again you weak piece of rotten shit.

Touka: You pack a punch, I'll give you that, not that it matters anyway, you died along-side your corpses that you call "friends."

Shayan: A Get of Fenris-.. who thought he may disrespect me when we are the same rank-... Sit the hell down moron-.. don't forget to which Tribe I belong to, you pitiful worm.

Goals:

1. Advance in rank, become a Fostern.- ON GOING.
2. Eliminate his first Wyrm creature. - COMPLETED.
3. Join a pack.- ON GOING.
4. Make a good reputation of himself.- FAILED.
5. Gain a title in the Sept of the Crescent Moon.- ON GOING.

Character story:

Just like any other "normal" Garou-.. Miroslav's first change happened when he hit puberty. He was taken as a child into his father's Sept-.. where he was trained in and tested in order to become a Cliath. Of course he succeeded and soon enough he was given important tasks, one of which was guarding an out-post during a battle between his Sept and some cadavers. An out-post near Miroslav's out-post was breached-.. behind the breached out-post was a hut filled with cubs. Miroslav abandoned his task and went to protect the cubs-.. due to this the Sept's totem was stolen by the cadavers, although the cubs were not harmed due to Miroslav's help-.. he was still punished severely and gained notoriety among his Sept and Tribe. Miroslav was guided by his father a famous warrior among his Sept, who told Miroslav to seek further than this Sept-.. to fight the Wyrm elsewhere. Miroslav's father was well aware of how the Sept resented Miroslav for his actions, so he sent Miroslav in America, more specifically San Andreas. Where Miroslav found out the large amount of Wyrm resides in Red County. And so Miroslav joined the Sept of the Crescent Moon in the battle against the Wyrm.

Kill Count:7.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 09:11:59 PM by Jeffrey Gain »
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline Mr.death

• - Music -
Re: Miroslav Miodrag Reznev
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 08:37:16 PM »
Nice

Offline Vagabond

• Half man, half amazing
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 09:03:34 PM »
You should stick to the Naruto characters. This character profile is highly unrealistic. You're missing so many insults and toxicity that EU is known for.

Offline Mikey

• All you need is love
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 09:05:34 PM »
 8)

Offline Mephisto

• idfc ^^
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 10:12:03 PM »
Not you too...

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Banned!
  • caitiff
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 11:07:08 PM »
:/

Offline Hades

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 11:09:25 PM »
Good luck!

Not you too...

It's fine, he never liked vampires anyway.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 06:42:42 PM »
Good luck!

Not you too...

It's fine, he never liked vampires anyway.

True, and Updated!

Added Relations for all them curious folk.
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline virus

• Helper
  • im awakened
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 09:07:21 PM »
hey, serbian werewolf lol
i like it

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 10:54:17 PM »
im sorry but serbia isnt a country

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline virus

• Helper
  • im awakened
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 11:19:42 PM »
wtf u on about u live in moldavia
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:22:23 PM by virus »

Offline Rewcrew

• Leader of the C.R.A.S.H division
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2018, 11:48:45 PM »

That's Raven
Cijeli dan je gledo kako diler gudru valja, niko nije smio cinkati Heroinskog Kralja.Svi su znali kako levat dila losu robu, komsija se zezno i zavrsio u grobu.Njega priveli su ovde nece lezati ni dan ima skupe advokate pa ce odmah ici van.Sudija ga pusta da se brani sa slobode, dokaze da skloni i svjedoke da izbode

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2018, 11:51:24 PM »
hey, serbian werewolf lol
i like it

:)

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2018, 12:36:59 AM »

woosh then again u are virus afterall so

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Xinius

• https://gph.is/2sxHuEr