Author Topic: Katarina  (Read 2931 times)

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
Katarina
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:18:06 PM »
"The runes show me the shape of the future. There's not much left to yours.''

Basic info

Name:
Katarina Anderson

Nicknames:
Cat

Date of birth:  April 12th, 21 years old
Place of birth: Summer Isles, Scotland
Nature: Traditionalist
Spoiler for Hidden:
Devoted to tradition, you preserve the legacy of bygone wisdom. New ideas are shaky, untested by time, and thus flawed. The Old Ways often are best. They were good enough for our ancestors, and they’ll be good enough for future generations too.
Your Consistency is a virtue. Especially in an age like ours, in which novelty defines mainstream culture, it’s good to have someone as authentic and dependable as you.
Rigidity, though, can destroy you. Stasis tends to lead to Entropy, especially where mages are concerned. Though your dedication to tradition is admirable enough, you’ll need to learn some flexibility if you want to adapt in this age and
eventually transcend it.
Demeanor: Survivor
Spoiler for Hidden:
Nothing stops you. Hardened by previous ordeals, you’ve developed a sense of self-preservation that keeps you going when lesser souls surrender to the odds. You’ve got little patience or sympathy for people who won’t do whatever it takes to endure
hardship. “Shut up and step up or get the fuck out of my way” is your motto. Other folks might not make it through, but their weakness won’t lead to your death. Perseverance is your defining trait. You do what you need to do with what you have to work with. Obstacles are just logistics, and excuses never healed a broken leg. Your weakness, though, is a profound Callousness. You’ve shut down so much in order to keep going that folks often wonder if you feel anything at all.

Personality: ENTP - The Visionary
Affiliation:
- The Council of Nine Mystick Traditions, Verbena, Twisters of Fate

- Calvin Belfort
- [ShhIt'sSecret]
Titles:
Cat :')

Physical/appearance

Nationality: Scottish
Ethnic Group: White
Race: Human
Hair colour: Silver
Eye colour: Emerald Green
Distinguishing features:
Her very primal choice of clothing, and the birthmark of crescent blood-moon on her forehead.
Height:
5'5

Weight:
110 lbs

Family

Parents: April Anderson/Unknown fatherShe knows who her father was now, and that he was killed, but that's about it.
Siblings: A brother

Relationship with siblings/parents: Katarina only knew her mother whom she always loved. Though, she lost her in an attack by witch-hunters.
-She now knows about her mother's Dark Arts, and her Coven's living and unwilling sacrifices, which only made them grow darker and drift away from the Old Ways. Katarina was always lied to about this.
-April's attraction to Dark Arts begun when her husband didn't give her a daughter, but instead a son. Katarina's father was sacrificed in a ritual by her very own mother, which blessed Katarina with a possible Awakening at her teenage years, and cursed the lands due to Dark Resonance.

Marital status: In a relationship
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Children: None

About her

Does she smoke?: Yes
Does she drink?: Yes
Is religious?: Yes, Paganism
Aware of supernatural presence?: Yes

Paradigm: Creation is Innately Divine and Alive.

The world, perhaps even the universe, is a living entity. That entity is either part of Divinity or else is Divinity itself. Gods and monsters exist, as do pain, horror, and death; that’s cool, though, because in the end good things come from all the suffering. Death sustains life, life gives way to death, and the whole thing is a cycle that perpetrates itself in an ultimately beneficial way. Magick flows from an understanding of that cycle and your place in it as an agent of change. Everything, perhaps, has the potential of magick, but most beings never realize it. Best recognized as a common perspective among Verbena, Dreamspeakers, Euthanatoi, Ecstatics, and other grimly affirmative mages, this model stresses pragmatic acceptance mixed with wild joy. Certain takes on Kabbalism gravitate in this direction too, with Creation as the infinite embodiment of ineffable God. Minus the god part, this paradigm has a scientific analog in the Gaia hypothesis, which insists that Earth is a living, vaguely sentient biomass. Certain Progenitors embrace this idea, especially in the 21st century, when that biomass appears to be fighting its human infection. Unlike the Gods and Monsters paradigm, this belief system essentially says that there is a point to the madness if you look at the Big Picture and accept that what we perceive as pain and horror are merely ripples across a larger spectrum of life.

Practices:
Witchcraft, Martial Arts

Crafts

The Hub of the Wheel:
 ●●●oo
The Blood Harvest:
 ●●ooo
The Longest Night:
 ●●ooo
The Awakening:
 ooooo
The Greening Earth:
 ●●●●o
The Eternal Moment:
 ooooo
The Longest Day:
 ●●●oo
The Grain Harvest:
 ●●●oo
The Wine Harvest:
 ●●●oo

Enlightenment:
 ●●●●●ooooo

Opinions

Undead: Dark Mother Lilith, as one of the Wyck, taught Magick to those who'd listen, and tales speak of her being credited with teaching Caine to harness the power within his accursed blood. There's Magick flowing in the interplay of life and death, yet you don't even belong to the Great Cycle. However, I find you good allies in these dark times.

Changing Breeds: The Wyrm has got the world in its coils and it's winning, but let me tell you why. It's not the Undead. It's not the "Usurpers", and it's not the Demons. It's the mindless indulgence and the tribal hate. Sleepers are feeding on hate, and that's what's killing the Magick. While you're trying to protect Gaia, the true Wyrn that's destroying it, has already occupied the battlefield, selling artillery to all sides.

Celestials: There's War for our opinions, and there's the Consensus to break. Ascension is the key, but the only way to reach it, is by unlocking the potential of humanity, rewinding it back to what it used to be.

Hybrids: Not sure what to think of these.

Hunters: You slaughtered my innocent Coven. Although I stopped my vengeance, forgiveness is hard. One thing for sure, we "could" help eachother if you had seen the bigger picture.

Relations

-----
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, avoiding.
[ooo] - Neutral: No judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: Appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Friendly: Sympathetic, valuing.
[ooo] - Close friends: Admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
[ooo] - Romantic interest: Love, adoration.
-----

Michael Anderson, the Sheriff: "Even after all these years weaving the Tapestry of Fate, I can't tell if this is actually destiny, or coincidence."

Calvin, the Pure One: "I shall stand by your side until we reach our goals. I thank you for everything that you have taught me.""We had a goal, but wherever you are, I hope you're okay."

Heather: "So many warnings. So many possibilities in the future, yet, now I find it impossible not to trust such a great friend like you.""I have no doubt about your love, but I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you at the very end."

Raven: "We've got each other's backs, and that's all that matters.""Are you... still out there, somewhere..."

Ryu: "I respect your opinions a lot, and do understand you, though, a wise man once told me: If you never take a risk, you'll never achieve your dreams."

Avery: "You are were full of interesting mysteries."

Issac: "Prince of the Domain. You show me great respect and overall I see you're a good man. I know all the conflicts you have that I honestly want to keep away from, attend Magi, and help them in peace, but sadly that's just a hollow dream."

Kristijan & Tychus: "Ultimately, we might not actually be on the same side, but as they say It's better to listen to a wise enemy than to seek counsel from a foolish friend.""If I say I don't miss you two one bit, even after everything, I'd be lying."

Ansel: "A great Dreamspeaker. Hope your return will be a sparkle of a new Council."

Sid: "Very strange fellow with strange beliefs."

Alison: "We kinda had much together, and who knew just working as a maid could open your eyes to the actual world."

Stuart: "Some part of me hates you. Some part loves you, and some part doesn't even know who you are. Maybe it was me who changed. Who knows."

Lily: "Poor little girl... I'll take care of you, I promise."I still remember the little energetic girl with Christmas hats running around, showing love to everyone. I don't even know who to blame. Shifters, Undead, fate, or myself.

Damon: "Okay I admit I liked your tie."

Dustin/Jeremy: "I guess we have to see which path you're going to ultimately choose."

Dem: "I miss you."

The Bear: "Well... yeah, just... a bear."

Kyle: "You made so many mistakes, and I have no idea where you disappeared to. I guess I can just wish you goodluck."

Jonathan: "Perhaps it's time for me to know your kind better, and understand why my Coven was slaughtered."

Charlotte: "I like you. You're kinda cute, but can you please just stop ugh."

Solokov: "You should stop touching people inappropriately."

Paker: "Why do I always find you dead somewhere."

Noah: "You know, with people like Jake around, I don't really think you'll make it through to actually know what you truly are."

Ryker: "In a sense, you and I aren't really different. I do wish to help you become what you truly deserve to be, like any other mortal. But... you don't want that."

Margaret, Aisha, Olivia, Jonas & Alexandra: "Go. Leave me behind cause I'm too scary while my intentions were nothing but to help you all cope with what reality is. But remember, I leave YOU all behind too.""It was all my fault."

Jake: "You literally just crashed in, and tried to shoot us for literally no reason. Hunters sure are complicated. Just... what the fuck at all."

Wimbleton: "So you stop me from hunting in the forest that is by no means your property, steal the deer I hunt like a fucking vulture, call me a whore, threaten to kill me, and banish me. Well, stay in your little forest, because if we cross paths again, I'm not going to burn you. That'd be too convenient for you. I'm going to let you see how I make your own Mother crush you, pathetic creature.""You're not getting away next time."

(More TBA)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 04:35:01 PM by $hadow »

Offline Hades

Re: Katarina
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 12:32:16 PM »
Is that Morrigan from Dragon Age as your profile picture? Your CP looks cool as always dude. Keep it up!

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 12:36:04 PM »
Is that Morrigan from Dragon Age as your profile picture? Your CP looks cool as always dude. Keep it up!

Yes lol
And ty :)

Offline C. White

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 12:38:59 PM »
first of all, add walker, the confused one

second, no coffee overdose

generally, i like the cp good work there
Quote from: Karthus
“You mortals,”
“You fear what you do not understand and would turn away from a boon that is freely offered.”

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Banned!
  • Bored.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 12:46:59 PM »
Parker?

Offline Mr.death

• - Music -
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 12:48:55 PM »
Nice CP!

Offline Mephisto

• idfc ^^
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 01:04:45 PM »
Sweet.

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 01:27:45 PM »
first of all, add walker, the confused one

second, no coffee overdose

generally, i like the cp good work there

Parker?

Ok lol added

Offline Mikey

• #teampussy
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 01:50:29 PM »
Nice

Offline Jack

• Limited Rights
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 02:04:45 PM »
Ethnicity: Scottish

Armaros is no longer one of a kind.

(Ethnicity is not the same as nationality.)

Offline Vagabond

• Half man, half amazing
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 02:22:03 PM »

Apparently, Scottish is both a nationality and ethnicity.
As above, so below:
As within, so without.

Offline virus

• Helper
  • im awakened
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2018, 02:22:42 PM »
Lol wheres kyle?

Offline Lucid

• I love the shore
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2018, 02:35:31 PM »
one of the biggest bitch characters in the server

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2018, 03:31:28 PM »

Apparently, Scottish is both a nationality and ethnicity.

I meant Scottish people as Ethnic Group lol I'mma just change it to Nationality

one of the biggest bitch characters in the server

<3
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 03:43:12 PM by $hadow »

Offline Fahim

• They let a brown boy in the game, amma fuck it up
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2018, 03:58:33 PM »
my guy, u try to make emo characters but end up being the nicest girl in town.

good luck, i like ur rp eitherway.