Author Topic: © Enyeto Liwanu [W.I.P]  (Read 375 times)

Offline Mr.death

• - Music -
© Enyeto Liwanu [W.I.P]
« on: February 23, 2018, 01:24:21 AM »
♦ Names: Enyeto Liwanu
♦ Date of birth: 14th August 1977
♦ Place of birth: Yakima Nez Perce (as Native Americans call it
♦ Tribe: Mountain Guardians

The Mountain Guardians are the youngest of the Gurahl tribes, coming into being after the werebears crossed into the Pure Lands. They learned to coexist with the Wendigo, Uktena, and even the local Bastet. They served as shamans for the native northern tribes, and sometimes lived openly with the American Indians of the southwest. Risking annihilation to cooperate with those who had hunted them in the past, they worked with the Garou to cleanse the Pure Lands of the taint of the Pattern Breaker. They withdrew en masse when the European Garou arrived, leaving nothing but legends to tell of their presence there. Their return to fight the Soul Eater signaled their re-entry into the world. Upon their return, however, they discovered that during their absence, their grizzly bear Kin became almost extinct. Unwilling to leave their Kinfolk’s fate in the hands of those who had harmed them already, the Mountain Guardians vowed to remain, and today they fight to preserve their existing grizzly bear Kinfolk, while preparing themselves to stand with the Garou on the front lines of the Last Battles.

♦ Auspice: Uzmati (The Full Moon)

This auspice governs a Gurahl’s solitary travels and introduces him to his place as a warrior of Gaia. Uzmati Gurahl feel the music of battle in their spirit, preparing them to fight off any threats to their protected lands or creatures. Gurahl who dwell in areas where they must continually fight the Wyrm’s minions sometimes remain in this auspice for years, while others visit it only briefly. At some point, usually after taking a mate or feeling the need for a more settled life, they progress to the next auspice.

♦ Personal Totem: The Death Bear

As the Death Bear, known to some tribal people as Mangi, the Spirit Hunter, Bear assumes a masculine aspect. Mangi guards the entry to the Otherworld of the dead, and he takes charge of the spirits of Gurahl who enter his domain on the way to reunion with Gaia. Mangi represents the anger of Bear over the pain and injustice perpetrated on the children of Grat She-Bear, his consort. While Mangi is the totem of Death to the Gurahl, he also stands as the way to rebirth, for only with his permission may Gurahl return the spirits of the slain back to their bodies.

♦ Breed: Homid

For hundreds of years after the War of Rage, the Gurahl removed themselves from the world - including human society - to protect themselves from the Garou’s predation. This meant that there were extensive periods - entire generations - where there were no homid werebears born at all. Gurahl born from humans are beginning to make a comeback, though they are still sparse in number. Traditionally, human-born Gurahl were born into tribal societies that were somewhat apart from mainstream urban civilization, or among cultures with strong traditions and connections to the natural world. However, many of these families have integrated with urban culture, bringing forth a generation of homid Gurahl who are comfortable with high-tech gadgets, cars, computers, and the like. To make up for past losses in Kinfolk, Gurahl have tried to select new groups of humans as breeding stock. While these may be from any culture, werebears are very careful in choosing their mates, and many have taken partners from among those involved in medical careers, peace-keeping duties, environmental activism, or wilderness protection.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 02:07:49 AM by Mr.death »

Offline Mr.death

• - Music -
Re: Enyeto Liwanu [W.I.P]
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 01:27:27 AM »
-----
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, avoiding.
[ooo] - Neutral: no judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Friendly: sympathetic, valuing.
[ooo] - Close friends: admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
[ooo] - Romantic interest: Love, adoration.
-----

⚔ Bjron StarkA powerful fighter, yet a brute. I think we'll be good friend one day.
♚ Stephen HoechlinSilver Fang... I'm glad you're not like your ancestors... At least you know how to accept us.
⚔ David WimbletonWyrm Foe and he looks like he knows his job. Smart and strong is the best match-up for a Garou... when they're on your side.
⚔ Hjalmar GutenbergA wolf-born Garou that seems nice. I've seen that he's a good fighter.
⚔ Gunnhild VigdisIt's good to see a friendly face around here, one that respects me for who I am and not for what I can do.
♚ Miroslav ReznevTalks too much but his heart is in the good place. He's a fine addition among Gaia's warriors.
⌛ Lilia MayesJust a cub with lot to learn. Oh, child... you've been hurt before, but I hope you can eventually get through this.
⚜ Slade GilerbonxAn uncle of my tribe. He's a good friend and I know for sure that I can rely on him.
⚕ Paul GuerisseurMy apprentice. There's so much I can teach you... so much I can teach you about healing and how to serve Gaia.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:39:48 AM by Mr.death »

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
  • Everyone has their time.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 01:39:39 AM »
i like how it looks like
To see the face of immortality, you must leave the human world
behind.
This fire, these woods, the wind in the branches overhead,
This is the true world, the Mother’s realm,
The seat of the immortal, the heart of our world.
The Weaver spins a gilded web, and strong, but it is false,
Ephemeral, when placed against the branches or the flames.
Steel and glass give brave assurances, but only viewed against our
fragile flesh.
Inside that flesh, inside ourselves, is immortality.

Offline virus

• im awakened
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 01:49:42 AM »

Offline Fahim

• Feels Good Inc.
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 02:34:59 AM »
I'd smash.

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 02:36:28 AM »
Looks pretty

Online C. White

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 01:32:53 PM »
Quote from: Mage The Ascension 20th Anniversary
“We suffer because we believe we’ll suffer; if and when we adjust our attitude, the world spills out its blessings upon us.”

Christopher Travis - Quinn Claymore - Samuel Herbert

Offline Lock

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 04:02:46 PM »

Offline Mephisto

• idfc ^^
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 07:00:14 PM »
Hahaha, you picked the wrong side bish.
GL with the char tho.
CP is nice.  8)

Offline Mr.death

• - Music -
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 12:40:40 AM »
Updated the relationships. I'll add more stuff to the actual CP in time. Thanks for the feedback!

Offline Mustard_xP07

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • do u not know your own lore?
Re: ✡ Enyeto Liwanu [W.I.P]
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 02:03:05 AM »
Neat. Goodluck

Offline Nadlerson

• The Vampire Turd
  • Sheriff's Department
Re: © Enyeto Liwanu [W.I.P]
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 09:57:56 AM »
Change my name to purple

Offline Cocaina

• Sheriff's Department
  • Banned!
  • Fuckoff.
Re: © Enyeto Liwanu [W.I.P]
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2018, 10:58:09 AM »
Interesting.
Zhen Xinyue
List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.