Author Topic: A Sultan Model for Sale  (Read 481 times)

Offline C. White

A Sultan Model for Sale
« on: February 24, 2018, 12:34:37 AM »
** If you ever come across the advertisement boards by the bus stations and around the towns, you'd be able to see the following advertisement: **

Selling a car of a luxury model and great condition!
The car's model is Sultan, equipped with custom rims and great storage space in the trunk!

Are you interested? Check our website for more information regarding the car on palominomarket.org!

** If you come across the site and search for the car on the internet, you can see the following info: **

Condition: Mint condition.
Price: Twenty Thousands ($23.000) - Up for discussions

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:39:01 AM by C. White »
Quote from: Jhin
“Art requires a certain cruelty.”
“THERE IS NO DRAMA IN A PEACEFUL DEATH!”
“YOU WILL PERFORM!”

Offline Hades

Re: A Sultan Model for Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 02:51:05 AM »
*Gabriel Scarletta makes a false account that's named "SawnOffAGone" as he comments below the pictures of the sultan:*

I have some questions before i decide to buy this masterpiece...

1. What kind of gas does it take? It looks really sporty, so I’m concerned it needs premium.

2. What is the mileage like? It’s in the low 20s, which seems low for such a little car.

3. What’s in the cold weather package?

4. I see that the engine says it requires MINI Synthetic Oil. I normally go to Pay n' Spray for oil changes, will they be able to do that?

5. Bellow this, you will find a picture that i drew myself, do you think it's a good representation of your mom?

Spoiler for Hidden:

6. Do you believe in aliens?

Offline C. White

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 08:25:51 AM »
* Alex considers it a normal troll and clicks on the report spam button right before deleting the comment. He nods to himself while leaning back as he sips off his coffee. *
“YOU WILL PERFORM!”

Offline Hades

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 10:04:45 AM »
*Gabriel Scarletta starts up his "Gearbox.exe" software, as he hacks into the forum where Alex made the post. He gives himself admin rights, and he changes Alexandru's handle to "LittleD". In the description of the car, he puts in another sentece:*                       

"If you expect to compensate and actually get laid with this car, don't bother buying it, it didn't help me, so it's not gonna help you. I would also like to mention that i am a vulnerable young man who needs to be held by the big strong arms. Forget the car, car is just a ruse, i need a man who is going to rock my world! Leave your phone numbers below... Don't be shy boys, i don't bite... Unless you want me too...."

*He would then take editing permissions away from "LittleD", before he takes a hit from the bong, lauhing his ass off*

Offline C. White

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 12:59:14 PM »
** Alexandru reads the name of his handle. He blinks once then completely loses interest in the advertisement upon realizing who's the one who changed his handle. He fetches his phone and punches in Ryker's number. **

"Ryker, give me Gabriel's number. Yes, you deaf fuck. Gabriel's number."

** He shakes his head and reports Gabriel's handle to administrators, then heads to making another advertisement using the same format right after changing his handle back. **
“YOU WILL PERFORM!”

Offline K3im4

• Aereo, Aqua, Terra, Inte.
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 08:53:57 PM »
** Elizabeth Macker creates a false account and writes down in the commentary section in that page

Is this autistic motherfucker you?

Spoiler for Hidden:
<<Tout ce que vous regardez est pas ce qui se prétend être, la réalité est aveuglé par l'altération de la nature, telle est la question subjective découvrir la vérité de ce qui est vraiment propre.>>

Offline C. White

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 09:38:03 PM »
** Alexandru finally sighs out and locks the topic, adding the following text: **

"The vehicle is not for sale anymore."

(( An admin should lock this please. ))
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:14:27 PM by C. White »
“YOU WILL PERFORM!”