Author Topic: The Snake.  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Xinius

• https://gph.is/2sxHuEr
The Snake.
« on: February 25, 2018, 11:23:26 AM »
♦ Names: Seth Rosewood
♦ Date of birth: 11th August 1983
♦ Place of birth: ?
♦ Race: Nagah

Deadly assassins, the Nagah survive to ply their
trade in Gaiaís service only because they faked their
own extinction thousands of year ago. Now they sit in
judgment of human and Changing Breed alike, executing
those who turn their back on Gaiaís purpose. Most of the Fera consider the Nagah to be extinct, wiped out in the War of Rage; this is according to their plans, for they act as Gaia's "secret police", assassins and judges who target and eliminate those among the Fera who fall to corruption. The Nagah share the Garou's weakness against silver and their traits of Rage and Gnosis. The Nagah have a strong affiliation to water, which is shown in their amphibious snake forms and their aquatic Ananatas. Many spirits that are in league with them have also ties to this element.

♦ Auspice: Kartikeya (Summer)

Snakes are most active and aggressive in the summer. Many Kartikeya are warriors who love battle, allowing their Rage to change them into bloodthirsty monsters. They are more impulsive and inclined to acts of extreme violence than other Nagah. Their elemental association is to Fire.

♦ Breed: Ahi

Ahi are not deformed or stigmatized. Instead, Nagah particularly prize and cherish the children of two of their breed, seeing them as creatures born to maintain harmony ó only one in every ten children born to two Nagah parents is ahi. The parents of an ahi almost always belong to the same nest. A female Nagah can only bear a single ahi at a time, and must give birth in an Ananta or
in Serpent Waters. As the child is born in Ahzi Dahaka and cannot shapeshift for the first few years of life, the parents raise ahi in the Umbra away from prying eyes. The child must enter the physical world at least once every three months or else he becomes a spirit. Because of their upbringing, ahi Nagah are the most dedicated to their nests, and the most familiar with the spirit world.

♦Relations:

[ooo] - Dead: Eaten Alive.
[ooo] - Enemy: Distrust, Hate, Soon to be dead.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, Soon to be an Enemy.
[ooo] - Neutral: No Judgement Yet, Recently Met.
[ooo] - Friendly: Appreciation, Like.
[ooo] - Close Friends/Family: Deep Appreciation, Would Die For.
[ooo] - Romantic Interest: Love.

Stephen_Hoechlin: You are a weak, irrelevant, big mouthed dog. I'm still waiting for the chance when I will ask you while you perish "How does my venom feel like? MWAHAHAHA"
Miroslav_Reznev: You are pathetic in a fight, I highly doubt you can kill a damn bug, but still...the time shall change my way of perceiving you.
Mikael_Kingston: I shall soon, play with your ashes like a child with the sand...
David_Wimbelton: Ah...A friendly Garou from all this knobheads. But, time shall change our ways.
Enyeto_Liwanu: A honorable companion, and an old friend. I am forever in your debt.
Lilia_Mayes: A young child, she has a lot to learn, I hope she will not become a wretched dog like the others.
Sean_Forbes: STOP HUGGING ME! YOU DAMN HOMOSEXUAL DICKHEAD! I will promise you, that next time you try to hug me, I will rip your arms off.
Selene_Vitalis: Hmmmm
Shayan_S_Charles: A liability, a weakling, just a meat shield. Nothing to rely on,a complete handicap.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 08:16:29 PM by Xinius »

Offline Xinius

Re: Seth the snake.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 11:23:47 AM »
Thank you Mr.Death for the format!  :-*

Offline Mr.death

• - Music -
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 11:57:28 AM »
You have failed this format :(

Offline Xinius

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 01:01:49 PM »
You have failed this format :(

I have tried

Offline Mephisto

• idfc ^^
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 03:04:38 PM »
ahahhaha
gl

Offline Mikey

• All you need is love
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 03:06:44 PM »
Interesting

Offline Cocaina

• Banned!
  • Your mom should have swallowed
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 04:28:42 PM »
Really interesting, I like.
Rhys Faulkner
List all of your personal accounts. I'm banning them all.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
Re: The Snake.
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 08:46:23 PM »
Add Relations snake.
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline Xinius

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 04:54:10 AM »

Offline Xinius

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2018, 04:49:52 PM »
Added some relations.

Offline Shan_Minola

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2018, 04:54:10 PM »
Add meh bitch.
Vwh rp wise a botch reflects many things. Viruses start scrying everywhere, arma.....uhuhm...roses start the toxicity.....Shan's comeback..Some animal type rav...uh hmmm. People think they are some leader type person here. In short if you join here you are done.

Offline Hunter

• Helper
  • (shake) oh no..... (shake)
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 07:46:00 PM »
oh my god its beautiful
Quote from: Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th
A wisecracking vampire who knows kung-fu isnít horrific. One who quotes Revelations while fucking you on a bed draped with squirming, liquefied flesh probably is.

oh no..

Offline Xinius

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2018, 08:16:46 PM »
updated relations again!

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2018, 11:28:19 PM »
Imagine Stephen hearing about this, the dude would pimp smack the SHIT out of you. I like it though.
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline Xinius

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2018, 02:13:26 PM »
Imagine Stephen hearing about this, the dude would pimp smack the SHIT out of you. I like it though.

I said this so many times over and over and I'll still say it, I'd LOVE to see him try.