Author Topic: Storm-Slash  (Read 641 times)

Offline Shan_Minola

Storm-Slash
« on: February 27, 2018, 08:43:18 AM »

Shayan Shaani Charles
Though nothing can bring the hour of splender we had in the grass, we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.

Basic Information
Name: Shayan Shaani Charles

The name given to him, by his father Andre Senora Charles, Athro to the Get. However, he's still alive but the location is unknown. Shayan tried finding him everywhere, but couldn't find. After the final finding, he had finally considered that his father's spirit had travelled safely and is preserved. (For more details see the Character Story)

Nickname(s): Storm-Slash

Nicknames are not just made by a Garou just by himself, but the are awarded to him, as a result of his deeds. Shayan got this awarded by the elder, in the Sept of the Full Moon, in the final battle they were having, against the cadavers of Italy.

Date of Birth: 15/08/1966

Place of Birth: Somewhere in an unknown island

Race

Race: Werewolf

The word "Garou" comes from the Old French garoul, meaning "werewolf", which in turn likely comes from the Frankish "wer-wulf", meaning "man-wolf".
Werewolves, the dogs that fuck around with people in the forest. Well that's what low-mind people think. But we, we are something really different. Sent by Gaia as her claws and fangs, they got some purpose in their life, instead of those wyrm fucking around on humans like teddy bears. We are among the many Changing Breeds that exist in this world. There are five forms in which we exist:
Homid (The Human Form)
Glabro (The Near-Human Form)
Crinos (The War Form)
Hispo (The Near-Wolf Form)
Lupus (The Wolf Form)
Garou are not usually just made by mating with each other. After all the Litany says:
Garou Shall Not Mate With Garou
If Garou violate this rule, the offspring is always a Metis with some sort of deformity. After all, the blood of werewolf is too potent for these things. As a result, garou either mate with Humans or with Wolves.
The Garou follow the Litany. It is the central code of law. The thirteen rules a werewolf must abide by.

Auspice: Ahroun
"We are not gonna see whose left behind, we are gonna advance, we will not back off, today is the end, we will fight for GAIA, the enemy blood will lie beside us, let them see the wrath of us."
A Garou is known by his connection to the moon, in which he was born. Unlike humans, they consider what the see, but we, we consider what legend states, what is told to us by our ancestors and what we see, the Moon Phases, each contains its own secrets, each has its own myths. The Ahrouns are born under the Full Moon. Normally, considered thristy for wars. The Warriors, mostly known by. The Ahroun's are filled with Rage, they are the main weapons of Gaia. Thirsty for blood, they are ready to kill and die for Gaia. They are respected among Garou. They are the first to enter in a battle and the last people to come back. The are the leaders, who command the Garou in times of war.

Breed: Homid

The Homid is the form in which the Garou feel most comfortable as they can interact with the mortal world, as well as their own kind freely in it. This is the form in which Garou can live and be among the humans, without actually revealing themselves. The Lupus Born and the Metis, possess their vulnerability to silver in this form, but for Homid, they start feeling uncomfortable. Silver is the greatest weakness for a Garou, as it not only deals damage when hit, but if it is only touched with a Garou, it deals Aggravated damage to him. A Homid, appears to be a normal person, but deep down the Rage still burns and can be felt, The Curse still can be triggered in Homid form.

Tribe: Get of Fenris

The Get's are proud of their ancient heritage, proud of their reputation, their respect as Gaia's ultimate warriors. We are savage and blood-thirsty. We not only carry the name of our ancestors with proud, we keep it with us. They are also known as Fenrir. For them, the greatest virtues are Valor and Strength. Get of Fenris never run from the battle, they never retreat. Every Fenrir, must be ready to die for Gaia, must be ready for any war that takes place, must be ready for any fight.

Totem: Fenris

The totem only for true Get's, only for the bloodthirsty monsters, only for those who have no sympathy, no compassion, nothing for the Wyrm, and who feel honor in serving Gaia, by killing the cadavers, whenever, wherever, it dwells.

Sept: Sept of Full Moon

The Sept was famous and commonly heard in Italy. Due to the recent tragic war, The Sept had broken but who knows if some members are left behind? The Sept started on 1st May, 1867, in a small Forest in Italy, but as the numbers grew, it's fame spread far and wide. Shayan had not only remained as a part of it, but served it as a whole. (See Character Story for more)

Camp: Mjolnir's Thunder

This is an ancient camp, dedicated only for those who have left behind their ties with the wolves, the spirits, the Veil, even the Garou brothers. They are the true Fenrir. They have no Empathy, no compassion, No sympathy for the Wyrm, they are born to destroy the Wyrm at all cost. Even if that cost kills their own brothers.We do not care for anyone.

Triat: Wyld

Other Forms

Glabro

The Near-Human Form. Although the Glabro Form do not show obvious claws and fangs but they are still lengthened to a certain height. A Garou weight becomes double. The Height becomes more than 6 inches. His body hairs are more visible. It is huge and terrifying. Although it is only a glimpse of the true rage that lies inside, the humans can still see the curse that lies within, they keep their distance from him. Garou in Glabro, can easy communicate with the humans, but they have to be really careful since, they are not completely Homid.

Crinos

Everyone's all time favourite to fight in, it's the War-Form n which Garou fight. A Garou in Crinos form gains triple the weight in Homid, he becomes somewhat like 9 foot beast. His arms are long, the legs are long, his fangs and claws are fully grown in it. His head pops out to be a wolf's one. He even grows a tail, behind, which lets him keep his balance. It also inflicts Delirium upon mortals.

Hispo

The Hispo form usually resembles a normal wolf, but its so massive like baby elephants. The Jaws are even more big than the normal Crinos. The Hispo can also stand on its hind legs like Crinos but it remains on usually four legs. It's weight is almost as close as a Crinos.

Lupus

The Lupus another comfortable form for most Garou. They can run faster, their senses are sharp, they can move around the forest easily. They have the normal claws and the jaws are also okay but not like the ones in Crinos. They look like the normal wolves which people mostly see on Television. They can run double the speed of a normal human.

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'7

Weight: 196 lbs

Ethnicity: French

Demeanor: Survivor

A Survivor doesn't stop if he loses. He still has no sympathy for people. He has only one purpose ''Preserve yourself'', ''Don't think what other thinks about you. They don't control your fucking life, you are the one that controls. Don't fall in their grasp, if possible live alone, don't care about those fucking morons, you gotta live, protect your own self at all cost.''

Nature: Bravo

The Bravo are brutal, commanding those weaker than them. He likes to be physically strong, intimidate people, but since werewolves are pretty much physically strong, Intimidating is the second choice. A Bravo doesn't pay attention to humans, rather intimidates them. A Bravo doesn't go on with
talks with the Wyrm, he slashes his claws on him, till the last drop of blood that falls.

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Teal

Other Features: You can see a large claw, starting from his chin, downwards to his neck. A Tatto of the Get of Fenris Glyph can be seen easily on the back of his neck. He wears a long coat, with blue jeans.

Family

Parents: Andre Senora Charles (Father, location unknown, thought as dead), Kaylee Charles (Mother, lives with her daughter in France)
Siblings: 2 Brothers and a Sister (Although he meets his sister sometimes, she's a Fostern, in France. As for the brother's, their location is unknown)
Marital Status: Married (Died in a war)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Children: None

Spoiler for Character Story:
Coming soon

Relationships

[ooo] - Enemy: Hate, most likely dead.
[ooo] - Dislike: Avoiding, Soon to become an enemy.
[ooo] - Neutral: You are okay.
[ooo] - Good Opinion: Appreciation.
[ooo] - Friendly: I value you.
[ooo] - Close friends: Deep Appreciation, Family
[ooo] - Romantic interest: Love.

David Wimbleton: You are actually kinda nice to me. I have respect for you. Although you are a bit rough sometimes but you are like a brother to me.
Bjorn Stark: You are like a family to me. You are the one that always helped me in every thing.
Stephen Hoechlin: Go away fucking son of a bitch. I dont care fo' your weak ass. If i get the chance, i will kill you. Stop hanging brothers, thinking you are some fuckin' Elder here.
Miroslav Reznev: Although you are a bit, i must say, bad sometimes, but i know deep down, you got the brotherhood.
Alex William Parker: Fuck off asshole. You think you can walk around saying shit to people? Just sit back and relax cause your death is near. Fuck off Cadaver.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 08:54:32 AM by Shan_Minola »
Vwh rp wise a botch reflects many things. Viruses start scrying everywhere, arma.....uhuhm...roses start the toxicity.....Shan's comeback..Some animal type rav...uh hmmm. People think they are some leader type person here. In short if you join here you are done.

Offline Shan_Minola

Re: Storm-Slash
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 08:46:50 AM »
Reserved.
Vwh rp wise a botch reflects many things. Viruses start scrying everywhere, arma.....uhuhm...roses start the toxicity.....Shan's comeback..Some animal type rav...uh hmmm. People think they are some leader type person here. In short if you join here you are done.

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
  • Everyone has their time.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 08:53:27 AM »
Camp: Mjolnir's Thunder

This is an ancient camp, dedicated only for those who have left behind their ties with the wolves, the spirits, the Veil, even the Garou brothers. They are the true Fenrir. They have no Empathy, no compassion, No sympathy for the Wyrm, they are born to destroy the Wyrm at all cost. Even if that cost kills their own brothers.We do not care for anyone.
doesnt look like it at all
To see the face of immortality, you must leave the human world
behind.
This fire, these woods, the wind in the branches overhead,
This is the true world, the Mother’s realm,
The seat of the immortal, the heart of our world.
The Weaver spins a gilded web, and strong, but it is false,
Ephemeral, when placed against the branches or the flames.
Steel and glass give brave assurances, but only viewed against our
fragile flesh.
Inside that flesh, inside ourselves, is immortality.

Offline Shan_Minola

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 08:56:06 AM »
Stephen Hoechlin: Go away fucking son of a bitch. I dont care fo' your weak ass. If i get the chance, i will kill you. Stop hanging brothers, thinking you are some fuckin' Elder here.
That does.

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 08:59:48 AM »
That does.
do smth about it or get your ass kicked the 5th time
behind.
fragile flesh.

Offline Shan_Minola

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 09:03:35 AM »
That does.
do smth about it or get your ass kicked the 5th time
Chill you cant know what im thinking :D

Offline Hunter

• Helper
  • (shake) oh no..... (shake)
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 09:06:44 AM »
storm slash is largely a shadow lord deed name
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 09:51:37 AM by Hunter »
Quote from: Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th
A wisecracking vampire who knows kung-fu isn’t horrific. One who quotes Revelations while fucking you on a bed draped with squirming, liquefied flesh probably is.

oh no..

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 09:08:55 AM »
storm slash is a shadow lord deed name
whats a shadow lord
behind.
fragile flesh.

Offline Kerdav24

• Made for it
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 09:24:49 AM »

Kill a ww and you'll enjoy a nice amount of taint and hate from each and every ww you ever met. Seriously dont lol.

Offline Shan_Minola

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2018, 09:25:32 AM »

Kill a ww and you'll enjoy a nice amount of taint and hate from each and every ww you ever met. Seriously dont lol.
Im not rally gonna kill lmao.

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Is there something on my face?
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2018, 10:23:18 AM »
mjolnir thunder? that doesn't sound right
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.

Online C. White

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2018, 10:35:14 AM »
lmao I giggled
Quote from: Mage The Ascension 20th Anniversary
“We suffer because we believe we’ll suffer; if and when we adjust our attitude, the world spills out its blessings upon us.”

Christopher Travis - Quinn Claymore - Samuel Herbert

Offline Mr.death

• - Music -
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2018, 10:59:14 AM »
No Enyeto..?

Offline Shan_Minola

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2018, 11:27:25 AM »
No Enyeto..?
I'll add more today or tomorrow :D

Offline Xinius

• https://gph.is/2sxHuEr
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2018, 01:37:20 PM »
No Seth, hm.