Author Topic: Isaac Wylcoff  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
Isaac Wylcoff
« on: April 11, 2018, 05:16:34 AM »

Spoiler for In Game Appearance/Model:

Spoiler for Quote:
"There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity."

Spoiler for Theme Song -- 1980's-- :

Spoiler for Theme Song -- 1990s & Current-- :

Name
Isaac Wylcoff

Alias
'Man of Steel'
(Given to him during the Folnkirk Tournament where he showed extreme physical resilience)

Place of Birth
Wales, England

Age of Embrace

Clan
Brujah

Known Faction/Affiliation
The Covenant

Type
Individualist

Religion
Agnostic

Properties
Palomino Creek 73 - Stone Mansion
The Pit - Fighting Arena

Nature
Survivor
Spoiler for Info:
No matter what happens, no matter the odds or opposition, the Survivor always manages to pull through. Whether alone or with a group, the Survivor’s utter refusal to accept defeat often makes the difference between success and failure. Survivors are frustrated by others’ acceptance of “what fate has in store” or willingness to withstand less than what they can achieve. Outcasts, street folk, and idealists may well be Survivor Archetypes. A Kindred Survivor might be a renegade under a Prince’s edict of Blood Hunt, an erstwhile Bishop forced from power, or a lowly Nosferatu who finds himself kicked from hunting ground to hunting ground with no acknowledged claim of domain.

Demeanor
Engine
Spoiler for Info:
People fitting this archetype tend to be unyielding and practically unstoppable. They are thoroughly determined beings - beyond stubborn, beyond immovable. Implacable would be a grand understatement. Engines are often so driven in their purpose that they seem more like machines than human beings. Car accidents, bullets in the chest, arrest warrants… nothing prevents their terrible progress. In many cases, the only thing that can divert a hell-bent Engine from a goal is flat-out death.

Tattoos / Scars / Other Body Modifications
-  Claw marks across his left chest, inflicted by a Werewolf during his time as a human, just before being turned into a ghoul.
- Two distinct stab wounds in his abdominal region from damage inflicted on him during his days as a Ghoul.
- Small, almost unseen scar going down his right eye socket's corner.

Thoughts on other Supernatural

Humans: Neutral
Humans (Hunters): Disliked
Vampires: Mostly friendly/i]
Ghouls: Neutral
Werewolves: Hostile
Other Fera: Mostly Hostile
Tainted Werewolves: Disliked
Magi: Neutral
Fallen: Neutral
Changelings: (N/A, Unaware)

Spoiler for Hidden:
- He spent his youth in an orphanage and has grown to feel sympathetic towards people with such backgrounds.
- He was originally left handed.
- He has a vast amount of knowledge about religion seeing as he spent a while in a Church during his youth. However, in time, he's grown to see what lurks in the shadows and the things that play out behind the scenes and has since then avoided such places.
- He is in love with his childhood friend, Isabella Riago who also happens to be his Sire.
- At one point in his life, he was wanted by the Sabbat and had to spend some time underground which prompted him to learn how to use the area to his advantage.
- He was dragged into the life of an Anarch by his lover, Isabella.
- He took part in taking down the Prince of Los Angeles.
- Due to a disagreement with Isabella, he splits up with her and seeks to make amends for his mistakes.
- He took part in the dirty deeds of the Prince of New York, working for her for a certain period of time before being banished from her Domain. However, this did clear his name and he was allowed to roam free without getting dirty looks from others of his kind that were affiliated with the Camarilla.
- He sees the Camarilla as true order when it comes to Kindred society nowadays, as opposed to before.
- Isaac has never met his parents. There is, however, some mystery around it as he tends not to speak about his past openly. It may be mainly because he's still trying to learn more about it before he feels comfortable to do so.
- Despite being a Brujah (who are known for their brutality and combat prowess, as well as their temperament obviously), Isaac holds his composure most of the time and tries to stay away from conflict that isn't his own. This habit has kicked in early on in his unlife which is why he has survived this long.
- He's known for his silver tongue and has his way with words which may be untypical for his Clan.
- His ability to pack a damaging strike has been known by all those that have battled him, regardless of the outcome.
- He has never ghoulfied anyone in his entire lifetime. He only has one ghoul thus far.
- While in New York, Isaac had some ties with the Italian Mafia. His main connection to them was a member of the Giovanni clan whom he worked with for a long time.
- He served in Vietnam for a short time before growing bored of such petty matters.
- Isaac's last name is actually not Wylcoff. He took the name of his master who had ghoulified him and 'inherited' it in order to honor the now scattered ashes that he had become.
- Azroar is like a brother to Isaac. He was the second vampire he had ever met in his life and both had grown fond of one another.
- Isaac was originally supposed to be a Country Gangrel of 7th generation just like Azroar. However that never came to be due to his masters death at the hands of Gaian Garou.
- Despite being a creature of the night, an undead being cursed to roam the Earth, Isaac never really felt like one until recently. Due to Robin's (justified) fear of him after she had found out from another source about what he is, her attitude and continued actions made him feel like the monster that he truly is. This has set him off, making him act more like a Brujah than he had in the past, mainly because his emotions are stirred and he doesn't know how to feel after said ordeal.
- Corey Jay Blackmore's Final Death has gotten Isaac out his right state of mind completely and has utterly shattered him. This lead to a series of events that lead to a small yet noticeable downfall in his attitude. He tends to be overprotective of Vampires in general, especially those closer to him, which may result in him being an overbaring person.
- Both his humanity and his masquerade rating have fallen by One, each. This was the result of him killing two Supernatural Hunters who, although didn't threaten him directly, were considered a threat to his faction's status and the members within it. Up to this day, he shows little to no regret for these actions.
- Isaac has begun his search for more power in terms of blood potency. He seems to think that he requires more rare disciplines that are usually held by distinct Clans and will stop at nothing to get them. He has also considered Diablerie more than once since Corey's untimely demise and Alain's sudden disappearance.

[ooo] - Enemy: Hatred.
[ooo] - Disliked: Distant, avoiding.
[ooo] - Impartial: No relation, ambiguous ties.
[ooo] - Friendly: Decent, allies, friends, sympathetic.
[ooo] - Extremely Friendly: Family, close friends.
[ooo] - Love Interest

Spoiler for Hidden:
Heather Gaunthier - Very broken. Keep in mind what I told you.
Isabella Riago - Childhood friend, former lover and eternal Sire. I'll stand by you, no matter the odds. Now I understand what I've put you through when I left. No words could ever express how burdened I am by it now.
Azroar Wylcoff - Where are you, brother? I miss having you by my side.
Alexander Solokov - Although you tend to be troublesome and careless, you've always stood by my side and have always been a loyal friend to me. In these times of deception it is something very rare to come by. I appreciate our friendship immensely.
Taymor King - Pretentious and loud, yet loyal.
Robin Nico - Against all odds, she remains a great friend.
Katarina - I hold you to a high standard when it comes to our friendship.
Lucas Hunter - A loyal ally and a great friend.
Faris Dagher - Worthy ally, always has my back covered.
Lord Dragonus - You may be wise and of great age, but your mind is degarding.
Alain Bouregard - A great ally and friend. Not around as much, though.
Abel Rosewood - An old friend. Fits the stereotype of his clan well.
Charlotte Horton - One of the few decent youngins of my clan.
Slade - You've chosen your path. Hope it was the right one for your sake..
Skylander - Barely around.
Catherine - Disappeared.
Quinn - A decent and friendly person.
Dustin Tusk - Obviously unstable, but reliable nonetheless.
Samuel Herbert - He radiates wisdom and danger at the same time.
Seyama - Loyal and obedient.
Rei West - Sabbat defector and survivor. Hopefully Corey made the right call.
Alaric - There's not much I can say about this individual. He does seem loyal to my cause, though.
Henry Inkheart - A walking enigma. Very well hidden within that mortal shell that represents his existence on these plains. Beware of this man and do not push him too far, for all should fear the wrath of a patient man, especially when that man is Henry.
Lilia Mayes - You and I share a similar past and I honestly feel sorry for what you're going through. But be careful, my empathy is not to be tested. Just because your friend has gotten himself hurt does not mean my leadership is to be questioned. To put it simply, darling, your judgement is biased. What I did goes against everything I stand for just so you could be avenged. I once held you in high regard merely because of what you've gone through, but at times I begin to believe that Lord Dragonus was right about you. If you're to be considered part of our society then I urge you to look past your emotions and grow to be more rational. What I had done was the best outcome for all of us. I do not need a bounty on my head nor did I want one on either one of you. No Kindred has been able to achieve what I have in such a short amount of time. Wake up and smell the coffee, sunshine. Not everything will go the way you want it to despite of my best intentions towards you.
Heather Morrow - Tormented being. Can't handle it from the looks of it.
Stuart Pot - Overly arrogant.
Aisha -Tread wisely.
Dabi Kaneki - There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity.
Ralph - Gone.
Captain Gamble - Gone.
Mikhail Zharkov - For as long as you maintain your word, so will I.
Kristijan Novovic - I have yet to meet you but I've heard great things about you. I look forward to meeting the man that brought down the local Garou in person.
Brad Carson - I've worked for everything I've gotten in my life. I leave nothing to chance. I require no lecture from you nor do I need your attitude.
Natalia Aqua - Respect has to be earned, sweetheart, it's not given for being another pretty little face. Just because you were Alain's pet does not make you eligable to walk around my home whenever you feel like it. Insulting my beloved will not get you far, either.
Sam Lloyd - I find this creature to be very persistant. He may lack social etiquette among humans and may seem dumb to some, but in the wilderness, that child is truly at home.
Emily - I do regret hurting you, but I've made my point clear. Pick your battles and enemies wisely.
Vallon - There's word of a once mighty Elder of the local Garou being cowered into the Umbra for some time now. Not much of a warrior if you can't go face to face with what you were created to destroy, eh?
Taylor Z. Bryne - Nothing personal. I do not like your kind.
Raury Red - I know what you lot are up to.
Matthew L'Fontaine - One day...
[[💀]]  Elizabeth Stone - You were the Saint that took me in when I was abandoned by my biological parents. You've saved me from certain death not a month after I was born. You were my new family. A lone widow with no children of her own... You've given me the happiest 10 years of my life. My dearest, sweet and frail Elizabeth. In these times and after so long, I cannot stop thinking of you. I miss you. I pray thou' soul is in Heaven now, Mother.
[[💀]]  James Burke - You did not yield when I've beaten you and raised your sword against me. I am truly sorry for what I have done and I've come to regret it but I've raised you and taught you everything you know because I wanted you to survive, not use it against me. You've barked up the wrong tree, mate. Rest in Peace.
[[💀]] 'Ninja' - I carried on your ideals and merged them with mine. The outcome was brilliant. I wish you were here to see all of this, mate. You're missed greatly by us all.
[[💀]] Oliver Whitestone - At least this way you'll be at peace. Rest easy, my friend.
[[💀]] Touka - You've died with honor. May your soul finally find peace.
[[💀]]  Takeshi - You've given your life for all of us. I can't bare the loss of someone I'd call the closest thing to family I've ever had. It should have been me.
[[💀]]  Mason Anderson - I'd be lying if I said I ever trusted you. Shameless coward.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 01:20:16 PM by Heller »
"In psytrance we trust."

Quote from: Raven Corella
Yeah. I know aaall about your 'blood fights' with Heather.

Offline Seaside

Re: Isaac Wylcoff [Work in Progress]
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 07:43:57 AM »
Hawttttt!
Quote from: RavenCorrella
...it can't radically change someone's view of you. You are a monster.

Offline Maid

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 08:25:04 AM »
I really like it  :)

Offline Lucid

• I love the shore
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 08:38:12 AM »
My character would screw him so hard that he'd feel his balls twitching :)

In my opinion, the layout of the metal-techno suits with the black color. It's nice!

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 08:58:14 AM »
Kewl gl dude

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
  • Everyone has their time.
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 09:54:58 AM »
you gotta fix the format here and there, the rest is ok
To see the face of immortality, you must leave the human world
behind.
This fire, these woods, the wind in the branches overhead,
This is the true world, the Mother’s realm,
The seat of the immortal, the heart of our world.
The Weaver spins a gilded web, and strong, but it is false,
Ephemeral, when placed against the branches or the flames.
Steel and glass give brave assurances, but only viewed against our
fragile flesh.
Inside that flesh, inside ourselves, is immortality.

Offline Raven Corella

• Trial Administrator
  • Humilitas occidit superbiam.
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 09:58:11 AM »
Indeed. Wrong format, reapply in a week.

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
  • Everyone has their time.
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 10:12:03 AM »

does he meet the requirements
To see the face of immortality, you must leave the human world
behind.
This fire, these woods, the wind in the branches overhead,
This is the true world, the Mother’s realm,
The seat of the immortal, the heart of our world.
The Weaver spins a gilded web, and strong, but it is false,
Ephemeral, when placed against the branches or the flames.
Steel and glass give brave assurances, but only viewed against our
fragile flesh.
Inside that flesh, inside ourselves, is immortality.

Offline Shan_Minola

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 12:14:49 PM »

does he meet the requirements
Helpful tip from a helpful guy,
Dont bump.
Vwh rp wise a botch reflects many things. Viruses start scrying everywhere, arma.....uhuhm...roses start the toxicity.....Shan's comeback..Some animal type rav...uh hmmm. People think they are some leader type person here. In short if you join here you are done.

Offline C. White

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2018, 12:39:53 PM »
Quote from: Karthus
“You mortals,”
“You fear what you do not understand and would turn away from a boon that is freely offered.”

Offline Fahim

• They let a brown boy in the game, amma fuck it up
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2018, 01:06:30 PM »
welcome to the race  8)

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2018, 05:01:19 PM »
You were a good ww, now you are going to be one of the thirty other vamps my dud, enjoy as you attempt to find a human.

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2018, 05:05:08 PM »
You were a good ww, now you are going to be one of the thirty other vamps my dud, enjoy as you attempt to find a human.

Thanks, but I'm sure everyone can stand out in a crowd provided they knew how to do that.

welcome to the race  8)

Hawttttt!

I really like it  :)

Hawttttt!

Thanks peeps!

My character would screw him so hard that he'd feel his balls twitching :)

In my opinion, the layout of the metal-techno suits with the black color. It's nice!

Yeah, that's what I was going for. More or less Breakbeat Techno meets Metal. I'm glad you like it.

"In psytrance we trust."

Quote from: Raven Corella
Yeah. I know aaall about your 'blood fights' with Heather.

Offline Mustard_xP07

• The Sept of Crescent Moon
  • do u not know your own lore?
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2018, 07:48:57 PM »

Werewolves: Hotile
Other Fera: Hotile

Offline Arther99

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2018, 08:27:43 PM »
Good luck with your new character bro.