Author Topic: Oliver 'Kid' Whitestone [WIP]  (Read 263 times)

Offline Seaside

Oliver 'Kid' Whitestone [WIP]
« on: May 09, 2018, 07:20:02 AM »

Heather Gauthier - I've gotta say...thanks for saving may ass. I mean you didn't do much, I kinda did all the job, but you distracted them. Awesome!

Dabster Kaneki - You completely ruined the plan of me finally killing both Linus and Jade when you "ambushed" one of their guards back then at the forest. Anyway, I wasn't so sure about my plan, so technically, you 'kinda saved me. And once again, you are not part of this fight. You have no idea what kind of guys you're dealing with.

CHRONICLES OF DARKNESS: OLIVER

(CLICK THE PICTURE TO READ THE WHOLE STORY IN WATTPAD)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:36:28 AM by Seaside »
* Patrolling, Tychus finds Taylor biting down a vampire, he rushes in and kills taylor in one action, letting Emily continue hunting. 
Seeing there, Shayan jumps on Tychus ashing him ofc

(( You can't ash anyone by jumping. But you can make my IQ jump down instantly when you post. ))

Offline Seaside

Re: Oliver 'Kid' Whitestone [WIP]
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 04:02:06 PM »

Spoiler for July 7th, 1999:
It was just a normal day for Oliver. He hunts deers and store their blood in blood packs for him to drink sooner or later. After then, he sells them to the pawn shop located at Montgomery. And then, everything went horribly wrong. When he arrives outside the pawn shop, he discovers a pool of blood that's coming out from the inside. He becomes curious and wants to investigate it.

As soon as he enters the shop, he realizes that the shop is trashed. Ironically, blood stained the red carpet of the shop. It also stained its walls and other objects that weren't red. He notices more blood in the other room and goes inside it.

He sees a man he knows, a friendly man who ran the shop. It was the "man behind the counter". Oliver didn't really have a name for him. The "man behind the counter" was a friend of Oliver's. He would sometimes be shocked that Oliver would sell him body parts of the deer, but it's his habit not to ask people personal questions. He'd rather guess. Anyway, back to Oliver. After discovering the dead body, the door from the entrance opens as two strangers come in and have a chit-chat.

Apparently, Oliver gave them a clue of his presence through the tracks he made.

((I forgot about the fact that the carpet was red))

Oliver wasn't surprised from what he saw. Two adults with desert eagles with them. But he knew there was no way out from this one. Either he's dead or he complies with them and find a solution later. But then...another stranger came to help.

Since Oliver didn't know who she was, he couldn't tell if she was a Cainite. He knew he had to kill the two guys so he accessed his full potential. "Masquerade breach isn't really what's important now. It's that I could take off from these slaves of my sire and be free," Oliver thought. Then a short fight occured.

Oliver was shot twice, but luckily, the woman who entered as innocent wasn't touched at all.

Apparently the woman with the knife was a Gangrel. I could tell from her sharp, pointy claws. I mean, sure, anyone could do that, maybe a werewolf. But if it was a werewolf, she wouldn't be helping Oliver. She would be helping on killing Oliver.

The woman ashes one of the guys, but Oliver kept one for questioning.

Oliver told her that they should get out of that place before anyone else shows up. He asks her if he could catch a ride on her car and he'll explain everything there.

When they arrived at the motel, Oliver thanked her for saving his life and that he owes her one.

Spoiler for July 8th, 1999:
While Dabi and I were about to go deer hunting, we saw a wolf. I supposed it was nothing, but when it moved away from us when it saw us, I started to get suspicious about it. Of course, I just wanted to talk with it, so I shouted "Mister Wolf" a couple of times. Probably it was too loud for others to hear. Before I could find the wolf, Dabi and I were tackled by two strangers.

They brought us further through the mountains and we also saw a bear reaching for a beehive, quite abnormal. Anyway, they brought us there and approached another pair of guys. We stopped. A car approached in front of us and Linus Whitestone, my father and my sire, and Jade Brown, my cousin, stepped out of the car. I was surprised, knowing that my father and my cousin would come and meet me face-to-face. Unfortunately, I brought with me a mortal. They wanted to talk business, but they knew they couldn't tell it to a mortal, so Jade ordered the execution of Dabi Kaneki. Before they even took their weapons out, I stopped them and told them that Dabi has nothing to do with this and that he should be freed rather than killing him. Linus and Jade didn't look convinced, so I had to try more. I promised that I would come to them to let them convince me why I should join them. They agreed and so they let Dabi free. I expected Dabi to really run away, but to my surprise, he hid somewhere. I had my own plans, but Dabi also had his own and he executed his before I could execute mine. When they were about to take me, Dabi stabbed one of the guards who tackled us. He didn't do much damage, but he weakened him a bit. I couldn't do anything but to fight back, because if I won't, I will be the one killing my own friend. Linus and Jade apparently weren't in the mood for combat, and left with the car. Jade orders the remaining guards to kill them. It was Dabi and I against four guards, one badly hurt.

I managed to incapacitate each one of them. Dabi received two punches from the guy he previously stabbed. We had to escape that place before more came, we didn't have time to torpor each of them.

((More on The Covenant's RP screenshots))

Spoiler for July 30th, 1999:
Oliver arrives in his motel room just to find out that his room was trashed. He unsheathes his knife just as two adults burst in from the other rooms. Both adults had scythes with them like some grim reaper shit.

They both kept going for my head, as if decapitating me. Fortunately, I dodged all of their strikes and even kicked one of them like some Bruce Lee shit.

Eventually, I ended up incapacitating both of them. Oliver wonders why Linus would be sending thin-bloods to kill him. Anyway, Oliver picks up one of scythes and decapitates one of them. He then approaches the second adult and picks up a piece of wood that came out from a wooden object the two destroyed while trashing his room. It was sharp enough to pierce through the thin-blooded's heart, so I decided to paralyze him.

Oliver knew those men with their scythes could've killed him, but he fortunately survives the incident. Then again, Oliver has another subject for questioning.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:33:31 AM by Seaside »
* Patrolling, Tychus finds Taylor biting down a vampire, he rushes in and kills taylor in one action, letting Emily continue hunting. 

(( You can't ash anyone by jumping. But you can make my IQ jump down instantly when you post. ))

Offline Hades

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 04:34:38 PM »

Online Raven Corella

• Helper
  • Humilitas occidit superbiam.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 04:54:54 PM »
Good luck, kid.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• greeaat
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 05:42:30 PM »
Pretty good.

Offline Nadlerson

• The Vampire Turd
  • Sheriff's Department
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 05:47:16 PM »
Good luck, kid.
AFKer (10pt. Merit) Character & Player may instantly crash or go afk at the begining of any RP scene.

Offline virus

• im awakened
Quote from: M20 Book of Secrets
Everyone's a little kinky; your needs are more, shall we say, exotic than a run-of-the-mill fetish. I mean, we're not talking about tame bondage-and-spanking stuff - more like Fifty Shades of What the Fuck is Wrong with you?

Offline Seaside

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 05:50:12 PM »
Good luck, kid.
AFKer (10pt. Merit) Character & Player may instantly crash or go afk at the begining of any RP scene.

lmao sry bout that,altho i can assure you that whenever ure ready, we shall resume. if im online, that is

Offline virus

• im awakened
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 05:51:44 PM »
A huge disappointment after reading your story.. some parts of it, at least.

Playing with a frisbee in 1600s and then thinking should they call the police? wut
Quote from: M20 Book of Secrets
Everyone's a little kinky; your needs are more, shall we say, exotic than a run-of-the-mill fetish. I mean, we're not talking about tame bondage-and-spanking stuff - more like Fifty Shades of What the Fuck is Wrong with you?

Offline Darkness

• Aligatus Sanguis
  • Once you see a result, It becomes addiction 💗
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2018, 06:23:07 PM »
Good luck ;)

Offline Maid

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2018, 06:34:57 PM »
it's nice GL!

Offline Seaside

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2018, 08:51:13 AM »
- Added a story in Roleplay Section
- Added a person in Relationships

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• keheeee
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2018, 07:01:03 PM »
i cant get over the fact that the faceclaim looks like felrow irl

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Bored.
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2018, 11:41:19 PM »
i cant get over the fact that the faceclaim looks like felrow irl
LMAO

Offline Seaside

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2018, 08:36:53 AM »
-Added July 30th 1999
-Added a person in Relationships section.