Author Topic: My only wish..  (Read 500 times)

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
My only wish..
« on: May 25, 2018, 10:43:40 PM »
The sound of the blazing fire still haunts me, I vividly remember; the night, I awakened.

"Somebody! Help!

I woke up from this... nightmare; I was surrounded by shadows, shadows that started crawling towards me, consuming me; and everything I use to care about..

"Crap! It wont open!

I thought to myself, as I had to take action, the fire of was torching my room rapidly, and the only way out of that hell-hole, was seemingly locked, all that was left back then, was my window.

"No-.. I don't wanna die, not yet, not until I-.. fulfill my promise to you!"

I shouted as I sprinted towards the window and leaped outside of my room, into the front yard of the orphanage. There was a tree, almost right outside my room, I tried to grab branches to minimize the fall damage I was going to take, considering I jumped out of the second floor, I fell down with only a few cuts and bruises.

"I-.. have to go get her, I-... cant leave her there."

I dusted myself off, only to run back into the orphanage straight to my sisters room. I soon realized, something was different, something isn't right. I am aware that this-.. is a dream, I've been through it many times so why-...

"The fire hasn't been put out yet?! I have to get my sister, its, its.. SPREADING!

Usually, when I get back into the orphanage, the fire is set out and I'm kicked out of the orphanage alongside my sister, this time-.. it wasn't like that. I ran through the orphanage, as screams of pain and horror set out through the orphanage halls, I got to my sisters room.

Wake up, we have to g-..!

As I spoke, I entered the room, not being able to finish my sentence due to he horrid sight in front of me, my sister-.. hung herself, yet suddenly her lips moved;

"You wont leave me here, big brother, r-right?"

She said, as her voice shifted into this high pitched "demonic" like voice.

"RIGHT!?"

FUCK! The hell is going on, I thought as I tried to get out of my sister's room, but the door suddenly close shut. The window curtains blocked the silver moonlight in the room, and darkness took over. A high pitched laugh followed.

"I cant take this-.. somebody please, HELP ME!"

I shouted desperately and soon enough a sudden pulse of pain in my head was felt, as I woke up in my motel room, soaked in sweat. I got into a sitting position as I looked into my palm, clenching it into a fist to release the dreaded emotions my new nightmare caused me. I wouldn't allow depression to take over once more, not this time..

Even if I know what awaits me outside, even if I know the plans of the creatures of night and heaven, I wont back down, I'll fight, I'll fight-.. with everything I got, I only wish that I had someone to fight with-.. I only wish my friends; Alexandru, Emily, Fitrim, Ryker, Harvey, were along-side me once more.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 11:39:40 AM by Jeffrey Gain »
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
Re: My only wish..
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 11:08:14 PM »
Is this Yasuoooooo

Offline virus

• Helper
  • im awakened
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 11:24:38 PM »

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 01:00:48 AM »
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
  • Do unto others as others do to you? #enjoythewait
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 09:40:11 AM »
Taskete... onegai shimasu, taskete!!
Smh I watch so much anime I can vizualize this. Decent read. Too weeby but decent. Beats the shitlord stuff.

Offline C. White

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2018, 05:37:09 PM »
Is this Yasuoooooo
no dis is minato
Quote from: Jhin
“Art requires a certain cruelty.”
“THERE IS NO DRAMA IN A PEACEFUL DEATH!”
“YOU WILL PERFORM!”

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Banned!
  • caitiff
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2018, 08:55:55 PM »
Is this Yasuoooooo
no dis is minato
this is fake minato, real one must have candles

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 07:13:51 PM »
Taskete... onegai shimasu, taskete!!
Smh I watch so much anime I can vizualize this. Decent read. Too weeby but decent. Beats the shitlord stuff.

ty

Is this Yasuoooooo
no dis is minato

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2018, 05:08:47 AM »
ehh, it's nicely done but i dont get this whole story concept.
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.