Author Topic: The Werewolf exile is over? Numerous parchments scattered throughout RC.  (Read 5676 times)

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
  • Do unto others as others do to you? #enjoythewait
* As you wander the woods or Folnkirk, you run into a copy of this parchment. *

The new established borders will be as follows.

((Reply below after you've read the treaty if you wish the exile to be lifted from you.))

Quote from: Current Whitelist (IC public knowledge to the Covenant and Collective)
Lilia Mayes
Brad Carson
Slade Gilberbonx
Phoebe Anderson
Dex
Seth Rosewood
Nastia Boback
Shayan S Charles
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 05:23:07 PM by Raven Corella »

Offline Tartarus

I, Rory Stone, wish the exile to be lifted from me.

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
Slight OOC clarification on the underlined agreement. Previously you could kill people on sight for simply doing their hunter jobs in the woods and get away with it even though it was more or less deathmatchy, this works against that and hopefully will put a stop to it.

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • caitiff
(( raven you are growing in my eyes ))

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
Slight OOC clarification on the underlined agreement. Previously you could kill people on sight for simply doing their hunter jobs in the woods and get away with it even though it was more or less deathmatchy, this works against that and hopefully will put a stop to it.

When I first joined the server one of my most played jobs was the Hunter one and not once has any ww attempted to kill me on sight even though I've had many encounters with them. And even with my werewolf character I haven't seen a single ww kill anyone on sight simply for hunting in the hunting grounds, shooting a wolf or bear that just might happen to be a werewolf or werebear is a different story and people were killed for doing so.

Even vampires that traveled into the forest were first given a warning to never return instead of simply being killed on sight, while humans were given "extra" one's.
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!

When I first joined the server one of my most played jobs was the Hunter one and not once has any ww attempted to kill me on sight even though I've had many encounters with them. And even with my werewolf character I haven't seen a single ww kill anyone on sight simply for hunting in the hunting grounds, shooting a wolf or bear that just might happen to be a werewolf or werebear is a different story and people were killed for doing so.

Even vampires that traveled into the forest were first given a warning to never return instead of simply being killed on sight, while humans were given "extra" one's.

Is there a point to this?

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy

Is there a point to this?

Point is I've never seen or heard a werewolf kill anyone just because they were innocently hunting.
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.

I've seen it happen more than once, especially to Vampires. Although to be fair, it was never done by experienced Werewolves, but rather newbies or people like Shaani.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 01:29:04 PM by Heller »
"In psytrance we trust."

Quote from: Raven Corella
Yeah. I know aaall about your 'blood fights' with Heather.

Offline Seaside

I've seen it happen more than once, especially to Vampires. Although to be fair, it was never done by experienced Werewolves, but rather newbies or people like Shaani.

RIP to Emily Aldrin
Quote from: RavenCorrella
...it can't radically change someone's view of you. You are a monster.

Offline C. White

Even vampires that traveled into the forest were first given a warning to never return instead of simply being killed on sight

Quote from: Camille
“Sometimes scars are the most refined attire one can wear.”

Offline Seaside

** Phoebe Anderson examines the treaty, carefully reading and considering its terms. She'd then take a pen out and a small black-and-white picture of her. **

** A small picture of Phoebe Anderson would be placed with her signature just below it. (( Phoebe_Anderson)) **

Ph.Anderson
Quote from: RavenCorrella
...it can't radically change someone's view of you. You are a monster.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
The names aren't published there.

Offline C. White

He's talking about this:
** Phoebe Anderson examines the treaty, carefully reading and considering its terms. She'd then take a pen out and a small black-and-white picture of her. **

** A small picture of Phoebe Anderson would be placed with her signature just below it. (( Phoebe_Anderson)) **

Ph.Anderson
Quote from: Camille
“Sometimes scars are the most refined attire one can wear.”

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
Those are being retrieved regularly and aren't there either.