Author Topic: The Werewolf exile is over? Numerous parchments scattered throughout RC.  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee
ahahahaha

mock all the garou that agree to this

honorable gaia warriors
ahahaha))

Offline Arther99

Slight OOC clarification on the underlined agreement. Previously you could kill people on sight for simply doing their hunter jobs in the woods and get away with it even though it was more or less deathmatchy, this works against that and hopefully will put a stop to it.

When I first joined the server one of my most played jobs was the Hunter one and not once has any ww attempted to kill me on sight even though I've had many encounters with them. And even with my werewolf character I haven't seen a single ww kill anyone on sight simply for hunting in the hunting grounds, shooting a wolf or bear that just might happen to be a werewolf or werebear is a different story and people were killed for doing so.

Even vampires that traveled into the forest were first given a warning to never return instead of simply being killed on sight, while humans were given "extra" one's.

I've seen it happen more than once, especially to Vampires. Although to be fair, it was never done by experienced Werewolves, but rather newbies or people like Shaani.

RIP to Emily Aldrin
There's a difference, that was during wartime))

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
Slight OOC clarification on the underlined agreement. Previously you could kill people on sight for simply doing their hunter jobs in the woods and get away with it even though it was more or less deathmatchy, this works against that and hopefully will put a stop to it.

When I first joined the server one of my most played jobs was the Hunter one and not once has any ww attempted to kill me on sight even though I've had many encounters with them. And even with my werewolf character I haven't seen a single ww kill anyone on sight simply for hunting in the hunting grounds, shooting a wolf or bear that just might happen to be a werewolf or werebear is a different story and people were killed for doing so.

Even vampires that traveled into the forest were first given a warning to never return instead of simply being killed on sight, while humans were given "extra" one's.

I've seen it happen more than once, especially to Vampires. Although to be fair, it was never done by experienced Werewolves, but rather newbies or people like Shaani.

RIP to Emily Aldrin
There's a difference, that was during wartime))
No, the difference in her death was that she was in PvP.
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
  • Do unto others as others do to you? #enjoythewait
Don't kid yourselves, werewolves constantly fucked with low level vampires & 'wyrm' hunters treading as far as 10 feet into the woods.

I've been playing here for years, and I myself had my level 10 account scripted on sight numerous times simply for hunting. It later turned to roleplay executions, but it was just as scummy.

I know full well how you 'coincidentally' peeked out of umbra and killed Seaside at 6 AM then quit the server as soon as me or stud joined, or how you went AFK in your house to avoid death - there's much more shit that wolves did to deserve the exile, if you want to have a public fact check session here that is.

Please refrain from further OOC posts here, this is a topic for players who want to get back into actual roleplay. Not for you to try and claim your innocence.

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
  • Do unto others as others do to you? #enjoythewait
Removed a naughty little child. :)

Offline Hydra

Garou holocaust when???))

Offline Xinius

• https://gph.is/2sxHuEr
Seth Rosewood~
I wish the exile that was cast upon myself to be over.

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Banned!
  • caitiff
Seth Rosewood~

Alex William Parker~
I wish this guy dies already.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
Seth Rosewood~

Alex William Parker~
I wish this guy dies already.

already did
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline Touka

• Banned!
I, Nastia Boback, wish the exile to be lifted from me.

Offline Shan_Minola

Re: The Werewolf exile is over? Numerous parchments scattered throughout RC.
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2018, 01:10:14 PM »
I, Shayan S Charles, wish the exile to be lifted from me.
Vwh rp wise a botch reflects many things. Viruses start scrying everywhere, arma.....uhuhm...roses start the toxicity.....Shan's comeback..Some animal type rav...uh hmmm. People think they are some leader type person here. In short if you join here you are done.

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Banned!
  • caitiff
Re: The Werewolf exile is over? Numerous parchments scattered throughout RC.
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2018, 03:29:42 PM »
(( Deny Shayan. ))