Author Topic: Abel Rosewood  (Read 645 times)

Offline Mephisto

• idfc ^^
Abel Rosewood
« on: June 27, 2018, 03:36:37 PM »

*hardcore character*

First look: A narcisist, well mannered, handsome and charismatic young adult. He seems to be picking his words carefully for whatever subject happens to be in his conversations. His clothes would be clean most of the times and he's going to make sure they would look good on him. He's oftenly polite and a warm smile would be a distinguishing feature of his along with the contrast between his blue eyes and his black hair.
Name: Abel William Rosewood.
Place of birth: New York.
Nature: Bon Vivant

The Bon Vivant knows that life -- and unlife -- is shallow and meaningless. As such, the Bon Vivant decides to enjoy her time on Earth. The Bon Vivant is not necessarily irresponsible. Rather, she is simply predisposed to having a good time along the way. Most Bon Vivants have low Self-Control ratings, as they are so given to excess. Hedonists, sybarites, and dilettantes are all examples of the Bon Vivant Archetype. A Kindred Bon Vivant may sire a brood of fawning childer, or he may spend his time gorging on the blood of drug abusers for the contact high.

Demeanor: Caregiver

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on. A Caregiver takes her comfort in consoling others, and people often come to her with their problems. Vampires with Caregiver Archetypes often attempt, as best they can, to protect the mortals on whom they feed. Nurses, doctors, and psychiatrists are examples of potential Caregivers. Caregiver Kindred are often the type who -- tragically -- Embrace mortal loves they've left behind in hopes of softening their loss, or even those who create situations of grief in order to ease it and thus validate themselves.

Affiliation(s): The Covenant & Himself.

Clan: Toreador antitribu

The Toreador antitribu are the dark mirror image of their Camarilla brethren. Although they are no less beautiful than their cousins, their minds are twisted and warped, and the antitribu often lose themselves watching others suffer, much like their Camarilla siblings lose themselves watching a beautiful painting.

Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Race: Vampire of the ninth generation.
Hair Colour: Black.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Height: One meter and ninety-four centimeters.
Weight: Sixty-Nine kilograms.

Parents: "Dead or perhaps embraced as well, who knows."
Siblings: "My dear brother Blake who's actually my sire too. Eh... plus that Seth guy, the Nagah who thinks I'm his brother."
Relationship with Siblings/Parents: "I'd say good, usually it's good... as for my parents I've no fucking clue, it's been over 40 years."
Marital Status: "Solo."
Sexual Orientation: "Straight dude."
Children: "I'm uh... really not sure about this one."

--- | Juliett Lawson: Is it good or bad luck that I found someone like yourself? I myself don't know the answer, as much as I like to dabble into the psychological subject. I can say that it's good luck because you brought a glimpse of my breathing days back, almost making me feel alive again to some extent through your very presence and behavior towards me. I think you are trully adorable but here comes the reason I also don't know if it's bad luck as well, I feel trully vulnerable at this point, it's like I'd be up to endure the july's sun over my body just to make things right with and for you. I also find it dangerous the speed with which you made your way up into my heart. This is something worth taking risks for.

--- | Heather Gauthier: Starting off with the beggining, I consider her to be free-spirited type of person or so she aspires to be or become, either ways she's almost there, reaching for her goals. She is a beautiful woman, inteligent when her feelings aren't clouding her and God how much of an influence her feelings are having upon her. There's also a "small" problem about her, she had me fall for her and I feel like I took a step into a deathly emotional trap. I snapped out of that trap, I hold her as a really close friend now. Though I have the same opinion about the kind of person she is regardless of the recent events.

--- | Isaac Wylcoff: Nooow, we're talking about an old friend. Isaac Wylcoff, what a specimen! Now this guy covered my back most of the times when I trully needed his assistance troughout the last thirty years, my gratitude for him is not to be described in words. Isaac as a person is quite an impulsive one, you laugh with him now but you'd almost face your death should you step on his "tail"... and it's even more serious when you think of the fact that he's a Brujah. Anyways, he's a good friend and I respect him even with his occasional "flaws".

--- | Takeshi Karasu: I don't know what to say and mostly because I'm aware of the fact that he took part in the process of our creation which is already a fact that quickly brings a chill down my spine. On a first look he's capable of empathy which somehow surprises me or at least he's a good actor, after my small conversation with him I'm tempted to like him as a person and I hope that our relationship would be a good one. He's still a mistery to me though.

--- | Robin Nico: An interesting mortal to say the least, certainly a mortal with a dark past. I respect her and not just because she's Takeshi's woman but because she earned it on her own, she is smart, having that behaviour that tells you she's confident on her own identity and reading romance books makes me appreciate her more. I'll have to see her more often to continue our psychological sessions, who knows what am I going to find out in the future about her. A mistery just like her "husband" should I name him so.

--- | Sid Adghar: One of my first "magi" friends. Man you were unexpectedly open and polite to me, you are the kind of person with which you could talk and debate stuff endlessly and I appreciate these kinds people. We shared a few stories and I appreciate that, I hope that our friendship would stay that way even though you sometimes might show off the unapproachable attitude or it's the looks of yours that insipres me this.

--- | Stuart Pot: One of my first "magi" friends as well, in fact I met him in the same time with Sid. A cool guy really, I must start with that because he's smart, sociable and funny as well if he intends to. I appreciated the fact that you were open as well, just like your friend to the discussions that we held and for the trade of knowledge. I hope to maintain the friendship, really. I feel like there's more that we could mutually find out from each other or at least from my side.

--- | Lilia Maies: Oh, Lil-... Lilia. A cute girl really, she's really sweet whenever she's not growling or acting all crazy. It's understandable though, I bet there's a huge emotional impact following such a change. I pity her but I'm willing to help this kid with whatever she may need if she's up to ask for my assistance. I can see that her mind troubles her constantly, she seems tired all the times and sometimes couldn't help myself but notice her constant struggle. I try to comfort her most of the times and I will keep on doing so until she decides to part ways with us.

--- | Alexander Solokov: We certainly started off with the wrong foot. We could get along just fine but now it's up to you. You certainly are part of the Brujah clan yet that's no excuse for your behavior. I really hope you wouldn't make an enemy out of myself, things wouldn't go into the right direction. I hope you might be able to change and think clearer, perhaps show some respect as well, regardless of the thickness of your blood and we might get along just fine.

I'll have to thank Skeeper for the inspiration.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 06:16:21 AM by Mephisto »

Offline Carl

• Trial Administrator
  • Keep going, you got this.
Re: Abel Rosewood
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 04:57:09 PM »
Nice CP, mate! I like its design.

The actor from the photo is Daniel Radcliffe?
Some people are simply blessed with the gift of good taste, and Carl is one of those cases.

- Wait, who's Carl?
- Better know him by his second name...!

Offline Mr.death

• - Music -
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 04:58:28 PM »
#BringBlaineBack

Offline Mephisto

• idfc ^^
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 05:05:44 PM »
Nice CP, mate! I like its design.

The actor from the photo is Daniel Radcliffe?
That's him, thanks!

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • caitiff
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 05:21:59 PM »

nice harry potter, m8

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 05:26:57 PM »
Lookin good breda.
"In psytrance we trust."

Quote from: Raven Corella
Yeah. I know aaall about your 'blood fights' with Heather.

Offline Maid

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2018, 05:44:42 PM »
Hardcore

Offline Skeeper0

• Emergency Services
  • Everyone has their time.
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2018, 06:04:40 PM »
looks good, such a nice fitting picture btw

Offline Simon

• Senior Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2018, 06:05:48 PM »

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
  • Do unto others as others do to you? #enjoythewait
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2018, 06:58:18 PM »
shit he looks really hardcore
better stay away from this dude or else

Offline Mephisto

• idfc ^^
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 11:15:14 AM »
or else
he'll talk to you till u slit ur own throat  8)

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2018, 03:18:28 PM »
or else

i can imagine that.

nice cp and all, but i'm pretty sure you didn't get the shit "you deserve" but you are back anyway?
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline Skull

• The new Nightmare.
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2018, 03:35:55 PM »
awesome
Life is awesome without lying.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Mephisto

• idfc ^^
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2018, 01:04:32 PM »
or else

i can imagine that.

nice cp and all, but i'm pretty sure you didn't get the shit "you deserve" but you are back anyway?
Read the personal text below my post count

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
  • Do unto others as others do to you? #enjoythewait
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2018, 01:33:30 PM »
or else

i can imagine that.

Read the personal text below my post count

wow thats so hardcore