Author Topic: The Necromancer  (Read 220 times)

Offline Iron

• Trial Administrator
The Necromancer
« on: July 16, 2018, 10:58:56 PM »
As winter comes by, the dreaded cold breeze of the gusts of wind so does come the evil to the small County in San Andreas.

As you walk outside, going to your favorite hang out place beside the dirt parking lot, you notice a drunken man, shouting weird ominous invocations.

Naturally, as you approach (or look from afar) and attempt to speak to him, he stops, cracks a small smile, then he continues his usual preach.

Spoiler for Hidden:

"And so I crumbled into dust, as did my duty."

He looked left and right as he rose from the table, looking around he only saw fancy mansions decorations. A man looked back at him, "Be free!" He said.

All the old man could do is run away.

He got to a highway, and he stopped a trucker, "Where do you want to go?" He asked, and in return, the old man tried to speak, but no words came out. Nothing but heartache.

Days passed by as he looked around, hitching rides, he managed to find a way to communicate without being hurt finally, and so he began his preach; His sermon; His legacy.

A faint smile ran across his face as he remembered the faces of those who tried to help him.

Spoiler for Hidden:

After the death of the Hobo, birds start to appear around the town.

The group left the Library in a rush, knowing full well what is going to come. Trouble.
As they drove away a group of birds, at least a hundred of them, followed them up high.

Getting to the location, on the top of the sandy hill, they spent blood to open the gate to a new Entity.
The passage was full of dismay and terror, but alas they found sanctuary in an old woman's coven.

She gave them a gift and parted ways, asking them to free her from the madman Necromancer.

The group sets forth to find out about the Necromancer, where is he? They do not know. But sure enough, they will discover it.

He laughs as he looks through his orb, "A bunch of possers. White knights. Disgusting. My work is important, and that fool of a woman is buried deeper now." He snickered as his men looked at him.

"What do you want us to do?" A man in a cloak asked.

"Find them. Test them. Your lives mean nothing, only her wellspring is what I need." He growled back, throwing spit into his devotee's face.

Spoiler for Hidden:

The hooded men stood around the body in the town, in their last efforts, trying to go back, they were killed in an instant. The Necromancer laughed as he felt their essence leave this earth. He then picked up the letter and spawned it over the heads of the White Knights.

Pleased with himself, he sits on his throne in Angel Pine, grinning and laughing maniacally.

Spoiler for Hidden:

"I sent out my clone to see how they react, I took over a town and bribed Trolls and Werewolves. One could call me crazy to experiment on a County full of hatred and resenmnet, but all I could say is this - A common enemy unites even the greatest foes." The Necromancer wrote in a letter as he sat in his own realm. He closed the leather covered book, each page was a piece of skin, and each letter he wrote glowed in a glimmer of green.

"The spirit was a ruse, but I sure hope I can use her as a battery soon. " He chuckled as he wrote down these words.

Thanks for joining the event, hope you had fun. If you have anything you'd like to see different in the next ones, let me know.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 12:05:10 AM by Iron »
If I seem unresponsive just keep messaging me.

Offline Raven Corella

• Trial Administrator
  • Humilitas occidit superbiam.
Re: The Crazy Hobo
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 11:00:34 PM »
The crazy homo? I want him.

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Banned!
  • Bored.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 12:40:44 AM »
Cute.

Offline Iron

• Trial Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 10:41:16 PM »
Updated.

Offline Blackwater

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 05:56:32 AM »
Good story so far, very enticing and well executed. Honestly impressed by your ability to Storytell with that many people RPing with us, while making everyone feel included, like how you picked from everyone's linguistic languages to make the note. Well done Iron. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Name one thing people do roleplay properly? It's a game, leave it that.

Offline John Rodriguez

• King of hybrids.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 12:30:16 PM »
This was Darko's title once. A very long time ago.

Offline Iron

• Trial Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 11:00:55 PM »
Updated

Offline Iron

• Trial Administrator
Re: The Necromancer
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 12:06:10 AM »
Updated.

Hope you had fun