Author Topic: Chained -[I]-  (Read 229 times)

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
Chained -[I]-
« on: July 21, 2018, 03:02:46 AM »

A life, both as a mortal and as a Vampire has brought me nothing but dispair. In life I was a little orphan boy, bound to be pushed around. In ulife? A being full of passion for unity who was brought down the path of destruction. I never chose this life. I was never given the chance to, really. Exposed to horrifying things at such youth left me scarred both physically and emotionally. I carried that negativity with me in my unlife and let it fuel me. It did to the point where I've come to be a Beast with barely any self control. It got me addicted to the feeling of becoming something greater than any of them would ever be able to comprehend.
But what good is power when you come falling back through the same patterns? What happens when Karma, that beautiful bitch is done putting on her tight dress and her makeup, and comes back to dance with the very darkest corner of your existence and stabs you through the chest as if it were with a Wooden Stake? Some call it the redemption of those you've caused grief. But to whom, I wonder? I've done nothing but be the man they wanted me to be. She wanted me to be. I've lost one, then another who insisted that I am a Monster of irrepairable nature? She couldn't understand. Nobody could. It's just what I was now, and you I had to face up to it. I knew that well.
It all still broke me down inside though. What good is an apology when you've been shattered like a mirror due to their inability to understand or cope with what you are? It's worth less than rubbish. You may try and piece back those sharp edges as if it were a puzzle, but no matter how well you do it, it would still be damaged. Cracks, missing pieces of glass... It'd never be quite the same, would it? You'd look at it, but the reflection of who you once were to that person shifts ever so greatly - As do your thoughts of them. It is never the same.
And now here I am. Sitting in the the old cage fighting ring in which I first did battle with her. She was so full of passion, that one. Passion to survive and overcome what had become of her in her unlife. I knew she had it in her. I adored her for it. I told her I'd be with her, but I did not fulfil that promise. That is because I am chained. Chained by the obligations to the society that has made me so great in the eyes of many and has given me the chance to meet so many great individuals. Those who sought to break me through departure or betrayal, even through the death of close friends, fail to realize that what I do, I do for their sake. And what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.
I am obligated to keep my word.
I am Chained.

((Just something I'm trying out in regards of writing. Simply the thoughts of Isaac after recent events. I'll try to continue it in chapters as the RPs progress in this little event I planned for my char and those involved with him. It'll be portrayed by a story each time something major happens.))
"In psytrance we trust."

Quote from: Raven Corella
Yeah. I know aaall about your 'blood fights' with Heather.

Offline MrDunkelheit

• Sometimes I dream about cheese.
Re: Chained -[I]-
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 03:33:47 AM »
oh no

(Love it)
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"

Offline $hadow

• Mage Race Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 12:57:02 PM »
awesome story
i liked

Offline virus

• Helper
  • im awakened
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 02:52:02 PM »

Offline Maid

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 03:07:50 PM »
This is really cool
You can do it Saac

Offline Heller

• You're not my dad.
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 03:10:17 PM »
This is really cool
You can do it Saac

big 'saac n lil' mayo kickin et.

Haha thanks you lot, I appreciate it.
"In psytrance we trust."

Quote from: Raven Corella
Yeah. I know aaall about your 'blood fights' with Heather.