Author Topic: Isabella Gonzalez  (Read 405 times)

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
Re: Isabella Gonzalez
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2018, 04:51:53 PM »
he lost against lucas, he scripted isabella down instantly and that's where the fight ended

well thats some top 10 anime battles right there

Offline Leon.

• Master Of Format
  • Banned!
  • caitiff
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2018, 08:08:12 PM »
if u cant roast, u defend!

leon tactics ftw > picks a fight > loses > tries to script > loses > tries to roast me about winning the fight on my cp > loses > tries to defend afterwards by saying something completely logical as if anyone's gonna be on his side now and say "damn, you're right baby leon.. fighting an 8th lasombra that didn't use obtenebration nor buffs must have been tough indeed"

If not Lucas, you'd be dead. I have beaten you, your fault that you can't defend against script fight and got incapacitated. You sent yourself into torpor when you tried to regenerate, I didn't even have opportunity to do anything.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2018, 12:13:59 AM »

leon tactics ftw > picks a fight > loses > tries to script > loses > tries to roast me about winning the fight on my cp > loses > tries to defend afterwards by saying something completely logical as if anyone's gonna be on his side now and say "damn, you're right baby leon.. fighting an 8th lasombra that didn't use obtenebration nor buffs must have been tough indeed"

If not Lucas, you'd be dead. I have beaten you, your fault that you can't defend against script fight and got incapacitated. You sent yourself into torpor when you tried to regenerate, I didn't even have opportunity to do anything.

which means Yasuo Sight may have scripted several people into an incapacitated state and even though he died after, he "beat" them?

Offline Touka

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2018, 12:26:45 AM »

well who was the one ashing on resolve, leon? if it was my fault for not being able to defend against a script fight, then it is your fault for not being able to defend against my friend. You got the power of script, I got the power of having friends.. it's as simple as that.

As for Jeff's question, yes.. in the mansion i did not use arms of the abyss nor buffed myself to the extreme and he still lost..

Offline C. White

• Sheriff's Department
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2018, 01:40:55 AM »
I remember when Leon broke the script policy trying to kill Frost but I survived and fucked him up LOL

good old leon. I guess thats what you get when you think 10 dex 10 strength is unbeatable
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 01:44:03 PM by C. White »
Quote from: Jhin
“Art requires a certain cruelty.”
“THERE IS NO DRAMA IN A PEACEFUL DEATH!”
“YOU WILL PERFORM!”

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2018, 07:24:07 AM »
nice bio man, ur lasombra is whack - don't let anyone tell u different.
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.