Author Topic: Marc_Cooper [RCSD Application]  (Read 122 times)

Offline diplo

• pokemon master
  • Trial Administrator
  • benchod number 1
Marc_Cooper [RCSD Application]
« on: September 16, 2018, 07:29:07 PM »

Red County Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Questions

Spoiler for Hidden:

Name and age: diplo, 20

Your country and GMT: India, +5:30GMT

What does "RP" stand for and explain what it is: Roleplay is the activity of assuming a character and acting them out as per the given circumstances, given that the instances are within the character's limits and player's knowledge.

What does "PG" stand for and explain what it is (provide examples): Powergaming is the act of performing unrealistic actions with your character in a given circumstance or prolonged situation. These actions cannot be linked to your character and/or outright impossible.
eg; Withdrawing a knife when you dont have one.

What does "MG" stand for and explain what it is (provide examples): Metagaming is the act of mixing out of character player information with incharacter actions, influencing them even. Such as using the information to gain an advantage and create an unfair play amongst characters.
eg; Knowing that another player will attack you OOCly and running away beforehand with no IC regard.

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Marc Cooper
Date of Birth: 18/09/1965
Telephone Number: 14-911
Main Address: 204, Motel Palomino.

2. Basic Requirements
Delete as appropriate below to answer the questions.

((IC))
Driving License: Yes
Firearms License: Yes
Previous Experience: No
Criminal Record: No

((OOC))
Player Level: 28
Donator Package: None
Race: Vampire
Admin Record - Post a screenshot at the bottom of your application.

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (150 words min): I am Marc Cooper, an American, and I've taken interest in joining the police force of Palomino as there is a demand I can supply for. I have served in the army and have been deployed into foreign countries where I have accumulated combat experience. I possess an upright sense of honor and uphold all laws of the state as you can tell from my clean criminal record. I am fond of weapons and have experience in Close-Quarter-Combat with my previous assignments in a private military.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (150 words min): I believe this is an opportunity for me to bring positive change to the organisation by growing along with it and taking it to its next height of accomplishments. With a valuable asset such as myself in the organisation, the force will be stronger and much more skilled due to my experience in the past and my knowledge, which I am willing to make use of by training the other members aswell. I am ready for any situation and have lived through many situations where most have not come out in one piece.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (100 words min): Working, helping, serving, protecting and upholding the laws of the county. I see myself in authoritative roles, taking up important tasks such as operations and management of resources such as the staff. I believe I can implement change and strengthen the valor of this esteemed force.

Signed 23/12/1999,
Cooper.

Spoiler for arecord:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 07:39:07 PM by diplo »

Offline Simon

Re: Marc_Cooper [RCSD Application]
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 12:06:50 PM »

Red County Sheriff's Department
Dillimore 24

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your application. It has been received by the relevant authorities of the Sheriff's Department. After reviewing it carefully, we have decided to ACCEPT it, which means that you have passed the first stage. You may now move on to the second stage, which is the interview. You may request to be interviewed by a member of the Training & Recruitment division.

Training & Recruitment units are as follows:

Sheriff Mikhail Zharkov
Captain Emily Martinez

Sincerely,

SHERIFF MIKHAIL ZHARKOV
RED COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
TRAINING & RECRUITMENT