Author Topic: R E L A T E  (Read 454 times)

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
R E L A T E
« on: September 26, 2018, 06:57:32 PM »
I find myself sad to see this. The town I spent so much time in feels dead, the friends I've met, the scenes I've experienced seemed to fade away at a fast paste. Spending nearly two years here I've found everyone that I've spoken too, both foes and allies have scattered, doing their own thing.

Despite the bad experiences I've had, I still love this town, despite the town being dead as well as my will to go on, I still miss this town. Its a strange feeling honestly, its like a drug, once you take a hit you never quit.
Funny really, I've said so many negative things about it in the past, just to leash out at people who couldn't really give less shits about my thoughts in the first place, it helped at first but now it makes me regret.

It makes me regret not using that time for other things, I took too much time off to gather the broken will to continue going, which is quite depressing really. This town will always be a part of me, it got me into writing, which had its down falls but overall it made me happy to look at something that wasn't actual garbage and say: "Hey, I did that."

Guess i'm getting a bit too emotional over this journey to the place that made me so.. occupied.. Anyway I'd like to thank everyone that's been with me on this journey, foe or friend you've assisted me to grow as a person and find things that I could keep myself occupied when I was bored.

Before I say my final goodbye, I'll put in the effort the put the town as it was once was. One way or another, people will accept what I'll be setting up in the town or face consequences. Thanks for reading, hope you can Relate.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 12:46:48 PM by Jeffrey Gain »
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
  • Do unto others as others do to you? #enjoythewait
Re: R E L A T E
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 07:20:14 PM »
this is so sad...

Offline virus

• Helper
  • im awakened
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 08:01:09 PM »
oh yasuo... wanna talk about it?

Offline Touka

• Banned!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 01:04:15 AM »
damn, if i knew killing kanami would affect u this way, i would have never done it.. im so sorry, can u ever find it in your heart to forgive me :'(

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• edgy
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 12:46:09 PM »
damn, if i knew killing kanami would affect u this way, i would have never done it.. im so sorry, can u ever find it in your heart to forgive me :'(

u kill me char once i cry forever and levi da servur

edt: sory for bed england ;c
[22:52:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Drink from glass bottles, people, don't let those femminist jews take you down!

[22:53:01] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Stick to your masculinity, don't turn soft on me! Don't turn soft on AMERICA!

[22:53:28] Male_1802_4246 says [Radio]: Well I'm not even fucking american but patriotism is usually the fastest way to make most of you actually listen to me.

Offline Hiazro

• Aligatus Sanguis
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 03:08:27 PM »
For once, I feel bad for u lol.

yes, I meant it.
Line 3: Minato is a dude with abilities and he can sometimes use his candles to roast Mephistos.

Offline MrDunkelheit

• Sometimes I dream about cheese.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 06:08:52 PM »
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"

Offline Kerdav24

• Banned!
  • Blast 'em
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 06:30:37 PM »
Weren't you supposed to leave when Minato lost 5th dot in dex? Anyway, bb.

Offline Raven Corella

• Banned!
  • Do unto others as others do to you? #enjoythewait
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 06:37:02 PM »
since we're all sharing songs i think this is appropriately sad  :'( :'(

Alexa... play Des-..

Offline ognjenlo

• Mage/Vamp
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 06:42:35 PM »

Offline Touka

• Banned!
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 07:57:41 PM »

wtf? that's my shit, don't steal my memes ese.

Offline ognjenlo

• Mage/Vamp
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2018, 07:58:10 AM »

Offline Hades

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 04:15:57 PM »
I'll put in the effort the put the town as it was once was.