Author Topic: Marlon Tesfaye [RCSD Reinstatement Application]  (Read 46 times)

Offline Killer.Kid

Marlon Tesfaye [RCSD Reinstatement Application]
« on: March 10, 2019, 02:29:17 AM »

Red County Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Questions

[spoiler]

Name and age: Dandre Johnson 18 years old.

Your country and GMT: St Vincent and the Grenadines -5:00GMT

What does "RP" stand for and explain what it is: RP stands for roleplay it's basically where we create a character and play as realistically as we can just as we do in the real life.

What does "PG" stand for and explain what it is (provide examples):
Powergaming can be defined as two things. One of them is forcing actions upon a player, the other is doing unrealistic actions.
Example:
Using a /me and forcing the action to be successful without letting the other party respond.

What does "MG" stand for and explain what it is (provide examples): Metagaming can be defined as using Out of Character information In Character.
Example:
Using an OOC chat like /b, /pm or external applications like Skype, Steam or Discord to contact someone and distribute IC information.

[/spoiler]

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Marlon Tesfaye
Date of Birth: 10/08/1973
Telephone Number: 15698
Main Address: Palomino Creek 40

2. Basic Requirements
Delete as appropriate below to answer the questions.

((IC))
Driving License: Yes
Firearms License: Yes
Previous Experience: Yes
Criminal Record: No

((OOC))
Player Level: 24
Donator Package: None
Race: Mage
Admin Record - Post a screenshot at the bottom of your application.

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (150 words min): I have an interest in joining the Sheriffs Department as I have generally always wanted a rewarding career that will allow me to make a difference. While joining the military is an idea I have pondered on several times, I've always wanted something closer to home. This being the main reason I decided to enter freelance security work after I had finished high school, while this isn't similar to being a Sheriff it did allow me to help those that tend to fall victim to petty crimes such as criminal damage and theft. My interest and love for my job as a security guard if anything furthered my interest in a career with the Sheriffs Department, being able to help those that needed protection for their property or protection themselves felt rewarding and fulfilled me. Not forgetting the fact that I was a Deputy before looking to re-instate to further keep the county safe.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (150 words min):
Why I should be chosen over other applicants is because I have several skills I believe I can bring to this position they are as follows; working in stressful situations, multi-tasking and generally being good at dealing with people. Working under stress is a major part of the job and your daily tasks while working in the Sheriffs Department. You never know when a situation may begin, or if a situation is out of control you have to be able to deal with situations calmly and in a level-headed manner. This would tie in with multi-tasking, another important trait and skill to have while working in this field. Finally, being good with people, while working as a deputy sheriff you'll be dealing with all kinds of people. You have to be able to adapt to the different situations that may arise. I picked up most of these skills during my time in security and found them useful. I'd like to put them into my work as a Deputy Sheriff.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (100 words min): My vision of a valued Deputy Sheriff is someone who is there for their community, to put themselves before others while enforcing the law, to be respectable to anyone they encounter while having the same level of respect returned and finally to serve and protect the County. I'd like to achieve a long and rewarding career within the Red County Sheriff Department. A career filled with opportunities and fulfilling experiences, and to make sure to uphold the law and serve the people of the state, while making keeping them safe and assisting them with any issues that may arise in this county as it's not all about the ranks.

Signed [03/9/2019],
[Marlon Tesfaye]

Offline Simon

Re: Marlon Tesfaye [RCSD Reinstatement Application]
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 08:02:05 AM »
Accepted.