Author Topic: Arnold Angel [RCSD Reinstatement Application]  (Read 32 times)

Offline Angel

Arnold Angel [RCSD Reinstatement Application]
« on: March 13, 2019, 07:08:53 PM »

Red County Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Questions

Name and age: Benjamin, 22

Your country and GMT: Canada, GMT-6:00

What does "RP" stand for and explain what it is: RP stands for Roleplay. Roleplay is taking a role within the game and realistically acting out proper in the role that is taken. Because this is a fictional server, there is lore that takes us out of the boundaries of which we consider 'Real life' which is totally okay, as stated it is taking that certain 'role' and acting out appropriately. 

What does "PG" stand for and explain what it is (provide examples): PG stands for Powergame/Powergaming. Powergaming can be forcing another player to do certain actions that this player may not want or need to do, as well it can be displaying unrealistic actions that are not possible within the world that you're playing in. An example would be roleplaying that you are cuffing a player and not giving the player a chance to respond with a success or failure response. Another Powergaming example could be bunnyhopping, no one really has the endurance to do such a thing.

What does "MG" stand for and explain what it is (provide examples): MG stands for Metagaming. There are two terms that follow suit with metagaming, In Character (IC) and Out of Character (OOC), IC pertaining the games world, within the roleplay universe. OOC pertaining to the gaming mechanics/the players world which we call Real Life. Metagaming is when you take OOC information and apply it to IC. For example, OOC the game provides nametags above peoples head to help us identify who the player is and what their ID is..how ever ICly the character would only see the other character, they would not see the nametag, so you have to RP greeting and introducing yourself to others to find out his or her name.

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Arnold J Angel
Date of Birth: April 29th, 1971
Telephone Number: 16573
Main Address: 62 Palomino Creek, Red County, San Andreas

2. Basic Requirements
Delete as appropriate below to answer the questions.

((IC))
Driving License: Yes
Firearms License: Yes
Previous Experience: Yes
Criminal Record:No

((OOC))
Player Level:8
Donator Package: None
Race: Human
Admin Record - Post a screenshot at the bottom of your application.

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (150 words min): Well.. I'm Arnold Angel! Thee' one and only. I'm from Canada, specifically Calgary area! Came down here to Red County to start a new life with m'lady. I love to golf! Apart from that my family for generations has been law enforcement with the Royal Canadian Mountain Police (RCMP). With that, I plan on following suit with the legacy. I love to help out where I can with the community and it's members, not to forget the visitors! The law is to be upheld at all times and I plan on ensuring that happen. With my previous experience with the Sheriff's Department I really hope to fit right in, and if I don't... oh well! I'm here to serve the county, and I feel joining the department will assist me in getting that accomplished. When I'm not on duty, I enjoy a good movie, sometimes my wife makes me sit down and watch those erm.. Bollywood movies? She's from India, and well she's into those kind of movies. I like them too, but some of them... let's just say you're in for a treat.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (150 words min): I'm dedicated to the work that I do. I do it well and on a timely manner. I am professional and educated enough to fill any position that you throw at me. Stress is what my blood runs on; I love to get get into stressful situations where my multi-tasking and intuitive thinking is called into play. I also am very compassionate with my work, this isn't just a job, this is a lifestyle. With all my prior experience with Law Enforcement, I feel it will be a very nice fit for me to return to the force. Knowing the lay of the land is key.. having been here for almost 15 years in Red County, I know all the nooks and cranny's. Having a connection with the community helps too! I do whatever is commanded, without question. As well I command without being questioned, when there is a call for leadership, I step to the plate. With all of this, I urge you to consider me for this position.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (100 words min): I imagine myself to climb through the ranks, honestly ranks don't matter.. I see there being change. A change in the department, a change in the dynamics of our community, our county. I see law being served and maintained across the land. I see structure and divisions within' the department being improved on.. I see maximum efficiency and sustainability for both myself and others in the department. I want to be successful, as Beyonce once sang, 'I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time. Know there was something that, meant something that I left behind.' I want to leave a mark, a mark of justice, a mark of assistance, a mark of love, everywhere that I go and serve.

Signed 2019-03-13,
Arnold J Angel.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:18:54 AM by Angel »