Author Topic: Samantha_Rosalind [Hunter] | Initiation Application  (Read 89 times)

Offline Samantha_Rosalind

• Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
Samantha_Rosalind [Hunter] | Initiation Application
« on: March 26, 2020, 02:21:06 PM »

Initiation Program

General Information

1. Forum Name: Samantha_Rosalind
2. Level ingame: 6
3. When did you join the community? About two months or three
4. What did you learn so far? I've learned the rolling system a bit.I know how to fight with a weapon and without a weapon.
5. What do you wish to learn? I want to learn the rolling system better and also as much as i can learn about Hunter's race.
6. If you have previous characters, list them here along with their race:
Hector_Novak(Werewolf)
7. Do you understand the program and why it was created?
Yes
Character Information

1. Character Name:Samantha_Rosalind
2. The race you want:Hunter
3. Explain in short about your character (how they got to Angel Pine, what is their initial goal, and so on). Her name is Samantha.She was  born and raised in London.Everyone knows that from big cities comes big crimes so unfortunately her parents were killed.And after this accident she was raised by her grandmother.When she graduated she decided to move from the big city and to come to peaceful place.
4. If you have a Mentor in mind already (another player), please explain how both characters met: Tegan Quinn[Chry].Once Samantha joined the SD,the undersheriff was Christy Evans.She was very cool,and friendly..Samantha passed her Cadet exams with her and she is pretty good cop.But unfortunately she dissapeared and i don't know why.So a new cop arrived her name was Tegan Quinn.She became the undersheriff.Samantha and Tegan became good friends.They've arrested many people together.So that's how they've met.

Offline Chry

• SD High Command
    • View Profile
Re: Samantha_Rosalind [Hunter] | Initiation Application
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 02:31:57 PM »
1. Forum Name: Chry
2. Discord Name: KitaeSme#1757
3. List of characters / Level / Race: Tegan Quinn  (Hunter, lvl 24), Anarietta Pelletier (Vampire, lvl 3), Emilia Walker (Human/Numina, lvl 8 )
4. Race & Systems you will be focusing on: Basics, rolling, lore.
5. Last Admin Record (and what was it): A warning more than a year ago for dragging a player.
6. Character Name that is the Mentor: Tegan Quinn
7. In case that it is a NPC Mentor (A Mentor Background), provide the RPFs here:

Online Raven

• All-Seeing Eye
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Samantha_Rosalind [Hunter] | Initiation Application
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 05:28:00 PM »
If you're sure you can manage @ Chry, then sure.

Accepted.