Author Topic: Emily_Crystal [Werewolf] | Initiation Application  (Read 218 times)

Online aydocas

• View Profile
Emily_Crystal [Werewolf] | Initiation Application
« on: May 05, 2020, 09:21:34 AM »

Initiation Program

General Information

1. Forum Name: aydocas
2. Level ingame: 1
3. When did you join the community? May 3rd. 2020
4. What did you learn so far? I got hooked on the werewolf lore, so I was looking into it abit.
5. What do you wish to learn? Traits, races and their clans, rolling system.
6. If you have previous characters, list them here along with their race: N/A
7. Do you understand the program and why it was created? Yes, I understand. The program is for new players that are completely new to the World of Darkness theme.
8. Timezone & Country: Lithuania (GMT+3)

Character Information

1. Character Name:Emily Crystal
2. The race you want:Werewolf
3. Character level: 1
4. Is this the first character you've ever created?: Yes.
5. Explain in short about your character (how they got to Angel Pine, what is their initial goal, and so on). Emily Crystal is a 20-year-old female, her life was hard since she was little. She had an older sister that was very caring, but a mother that was a drug addict, and a father who ran away when Emily was only 2 months old. When her sister moved out to live in Angels Pine and got a job there, she invited Emily to come live with her. Emily accepted and moved to Angels Pine to live with her sister. She is currently going to school and trying to get a Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Science, so she could progress in her life.
6. If you have a Mentor in mind already (another player), please explain how both characters met: No, sadly I don't have one in mind.
7. Do you understand that if your character is higher than level 1 and it is not your first character made on VWH-RP you won't recieve a free race change and you'll have to get one yourself by donating or buying the token in game for $30.000 server currency? Yes, I understand.

Offline Torettos_

• Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
Re: Emily_Crystal [Werewolf] | Initiation Application
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 18:07:13 PM »
1. Forum Name: Torettos
2. Discord Name: Torettos#1310
3. List of characters / Level / Race: Taylor Z Bryne 30 Werewolf
Dylan Harvey 19 human-thrall
4. Race & Systems you will be focusing on: I'll teach him the tribe, auspice and breed system and explain the very details and I'll help him choosing them depending on the character she/he is willing to rp, and I'll make sure that he roleplays them properly, learning gifts, rites and fetishes system, the traits and everything he needs to know.
5. Last Admin Record (and what was it): 2017
6. Character Name that is the Mentor: I don't mind having Taylor as his mentor icly
7. Timezone & Country: GMT +2
8. In case that it is a NPC Mentor (A Mentor Background), provide the RPFs here:

Offline Mr.death

• View Profile
Re: Emily_Crystal [Werewolf] | Initiation Application
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 18:43:45 PM »
Accepted.

Graves will add you ;)