Author Topic: Jadello Listhorpe  (Read 2255 times)

Offline C. White

• View Profile
Re: Jadello Listhorpe
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2020, 03:21:52 AM »
pretty saddening. i had fun roleplaying with you, bud. but oh well. understandable.

see you around and make a ban appeal if a wave of nostalgia hits you someday. we'll welcome you back. gl out there

u still have time to make the right decision
you got me curious there. whats on your mind?

i mean uve been a trial admin for like what 4 months now how r u not upset
im inactive and i couldnt care less, really. not expecting a promotion when i dont have 30 solid hours in 2 months :')

anyway ill wait for your returning. the server will probably be back up and ill pick up some activity by then, most likely. its what happens every year, so.

anyway, good bye for now.

Offline codeine

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2020, 03:27:23 AM »
pretty saddening. i had fun roleplaying with you, bud. but oh well. understandable.

see you around and make a ban appeal if a wave of nostalgia hits you someday. we'll welcome you back. gl out there

u still have time to make the right decision
you got me curious there. whats on your mind?

i mean uve been a trial admin for like what 4 months now how r u not upset
im inactive and i couldnt care less, really. not expecting a promotion when i dont have 30 solid hours in 2 months :')

anyway ill wait for your returning. the server will probably be back up and ill pick up some activity by then, most likely. its what happens every year, so.

anyway, good bye for now.

u cant be srs.. ..

nastas go slide ur dick elsewhere and stop saying "good riddance" like its the only phrase that u know boy go back to suckin mr balkan OG vampire's d1ck
>:D

Offline codeine

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2020, 03:28:30 AM »
also richard get armaros tes and everyone else's dick off ur mouth and stop jumpin on bandwagons boy heard u went on to create a whole ass another identity after being roasted heavy

if u think this server still has a chance ure steady braindead

bye

You were hoping u wouldn't get caught, thinking nobody would look into the matter. You got caught, your accounts are all banned. Good luck in life, I really do wish you the best with that mindset, you're gonna need it.

It may not be professional of me to say this, but for once I'm glad to see someone leave, good riddance. We don't need your type around here anyway.

literally 90% of the server hates u lowkey what u mean good riddance lmfao

Offline Nastas

• Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2020, 03:29:57 AM »
Are you still upset that we made Yuzhu or whatever your dumb character's name was our slave ICly? It's okay, please do continue to vent then get out. Nobody cares about what you have to say here anyway. You lost what little significance you had when you decided to be a punk to the players in game.

Oh nooo. Brb gonna go cut my veins because i didnt get approval from people i met online and because they don't like me :o ..

Fact is, I'm still here, you are not. Take an L and leave while you have some dignity left.
"Hell is empty and all the Devils are here."
- William Shakespere

Offline codeine

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2020, 03:32:27 AM »
Are you still upset that we made Yuzhu or whatever your dumb character's name was our slave ICly? It's okay, please do continue to vent then get out. Nobody cares about what you have to say here anyway. You lost what little significance you had when you decided to be a punk to the players in game.

Oh nooo. Brb gonna go cut my veins because i didnt get approval from people i met online and because they don't like me :o ..

Fact is, I'm still here, you are not. Take an L and leave while you have some dignity left.

bro ure lowkey exposing urself with ur roasts... i dont even get u but ok

Offline codeine

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2020, 03:34:14 AM »
stop editing ur posts lmao it highkey sends a message that ure getting insecure

dont take me too srsly im just trash posting till i get banned i dont wanna be responsible for someones depression

Offline Nastas

• Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2020, 03:36:03 AM »
Sure big boi.

stop editing ur posts lmao it highkey sends a message that ure getting insecure

Oh, I'm trying no insult the fuck outta you, but you're making it extra hard.

if u think this server still has a chance ure steady braindead

bye

Weren't you leaving?
- William Shakespere

Offline codeine

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2020, 03:37:04 AM »

mans think i care bout my dignity here when i literally just dmed 2 retards and now talkin shit in the forums also s/o to valeriya kazakov with the beret on for no reason pretty surprised ure still here when ur partner cocain the esex lord is already gone

Offline Nastas

• Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2020, 03:38:05 AM »
Actually, not gonna bother with you anymore. You're obviously an immature troll who has nothing better to do. See ya.
- William Shakespere

Offline codeine

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2020, 03:40:31 AM »
Actually, not gonna bother with you anymore. You're obviously an immature troll who has nothing better to do. See ya.

duh

Offline Nastas

• Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2020, 03:41:00 AM »

duh

ok fun roast session, bye.
- William Shakespere