Author Topic: [APSD Application] Blake O'Dells [DS Trainee]  (Read 76 times)

Offline Blake

• Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
[APSD Application] Blake O'Dells [DS Trainee]
« on: June 27, 2020, 09:18:15 AM »

Angel Pine Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Personal Information

Full Name: Blake O'dells
Date of Birth:02/03/98
Telephone Number: n/a
Main Address: n/a

Licenses: (check with an 'X')
[ X] - Driver's License
[ X] - Firearms License
[ ] - Aviation License (Secondary Skill: Pilot/Flight 3+)

2. Basic Requirements
((OOC))
Player Level:
Character Race: Human
Activity: (Provide a screenshot of your in-game /activity)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Arecord: (Provide a screenshot of your /arecord)
Spoiler for Hiden:

3. Essay
(Take your time when answering these questions. At least one healthy paragraph is expected per question)
3.1 Tell us some things about yourself:
I was born on May 4th, 1998 and raised in Toronto, Canada with both of my mother and father. For most of my life, I lived inside an apartment in one of the many highrises scattering the city. I went to school every single day and because of this I did well in my studies and made friends with ease.

3.2 Provide an overview of your education and upbringing:

I focused my studies on law and criminal justice while at the private school; I became familiar with the justice system and how it worked. During this time, I was able to land a Co-Op opportunity inside the court system shadowing different employees as they completed their unique tasks. This experience only served to solidify my interest in law and criminal justice. I graduated with Honours and was among the top 5% of my class.

3.3 Why have you decided to join the Sheriff's Department?

With the new knowledge and experience I gained during Highschool, I set out to find work in the field I studied in. At first, I wanted to work in the court system, something I had experience in, but I strayed from that field in order to pursue a career in a police department. I found the work Officers do to be heroic and of great value; I wanted to make an impact in the world, the reason I studied law in the first place. I knew there was work ahead and so I set out on a personal mission, to become fit enough to pass the fitness exam and to find a department to serve in.

3.4 What are your expectations from this job?
Doing my best and serving my hometown.
3.5 Define the skills you possess that are well suited for the department.
Problem solving skills.

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the APSD and am in good standing with the department. I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.
Signed [27/06/20],
[Blake O'Dells]

Offline Graves

• Game Administrator
  • If you don't learn to lose... well your fucked
    • View Profile
Re: [APSD Application] Blake O'Dells [DS Trainee]
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 20:13:28 PM »

Angel Pine Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

Dear Mister O'Dells,

Thank you for your application. It has been received by the relevant authorities of the Sheriff's Department. After reviewing it carefully, we have decided to ACCEPT it, which means that you have passed the first stage. You may now move on to the second stage, which is the interview. Following the interview, you will undergo academy training and your examination.

Training & Recruitment unit members are as follows:

SHERIFF FOSTER CHRONIS
 UNDERSHERIFF SAMUEL WINTER
 SERGEANT SAMANTHA ROSALIND (Field Training Officer)
 SENIOR DEPUTY SHERIFF ROBERT GRANT (Field Training Officer)

Sincerely,

SHERIFF FOSTER CHRONIS
ANGEL PINE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
TRAINING & RECRUITMENT