Author Topic: Mattadan_Christ Cadet Application  (Read 67 times)

Offline Henny

• View Profile
Mattadan_Christ Cadet Application
« on: July 25, 2020, 18:30:34 PM »

Angel Pine Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Personal Information

Full Name: Mattadan_Christ
Date of Birth:01/03/1976
Telephone Number:
Main Address: Motel

Licenses: (check with an 'X')
[X] - Driver's License
[x ] - Firearms License
[ ] - Aviation License (Secondary Skill: Pilot/Flight 3+)

2. Basic Requirements
((OOC))
Player Level: 1
Character Race: Human
Activity: (Provide a screenshot of your in-game /activity)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Arecord: (Provide a screenshot of your /arecord)
Spoiler for Hiden:

3. Essay
(Take your time when answering these questions. At least one healthy paragraph is expected per question)
3.1 Tell us some things about yourself:
Well, I was born an raised in Saint Vincent. After I left College, I Went to Saint Kitts and Served couple years in the Police Force. After leaving the force up there, I did Security for couple more years or so. Some things happen with me and some of my family members up there, I went on a own way drive ended up in a small town called Angel Pine stayed there for couple weeks and it was quiet and nice so I decided to move there, I just wanted to be far away from my family members.

3.2 Provide an overview of your education and upbringing:
I was raised in a fairly, typically, average, low class Family. There aren't really much to talk about because i made them proud.

3.3 Why have you decided to join the Sheriff's Department?
I've decided to join the Sheriff's department for the purpose of enforcing the law to the best of my ability, I know i can be a good addition to the Sheriff's department. I have experienced spying, as well as weapon training and I believe that my ability would be helpful at the department.

3.4 What are your expectations from this job?
Am expected to learned new things, things that could be useful for me in the near future. I will use my ability's to help an keep this town safe and continue to be stand strong on God's earth.

3.5 Define the skills you possess that are well suited for the department.
I had have weapon trainings, primary medical training which I've learned in the force. These skills have not been lost.

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the APSD and am in good standing with the department. I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.
Signed [16/04/2001],
[Mattadan_Christ]
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 19:41:17 PM by Henny »

Offline Graves

• Game Administrator
  • If you don't learn to lose... well your fucked
    • View Profile
Re: Mattadan_Christ Cadet Application
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 21:44:59 PM »
(( You need a Firearm's License to apply. You can get one by applying for it in the Character Applications section, and use the Merits, Flaws and Background format. ))

Offline Henny

• View Profile
Re: Mattadan_Christ Cadet Application
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 19:41:40 PM »
Edited.