Author Topic: ***You'd see a bloody sack in the graveyard***  (Read 2097 times)

Apollo

***You'd see a bloody sack in the graveyard***
« on: February 28, 2014, 06:51:29 PM »
***If you pass by the church graveyard in Palomino Creek, you'd see a bloody sack***
***If you decide to open it, you'd find a female head in it, it would be cut by a sharp material***

***If you inspect it, after cleaning the blood on the forehead, you'd see a deep scratch forming a "W"***

Post your actions below (Be realistic)

Offline tagtag

• Max Corrupt
  • What is this mayhem?
Re: ***You'd see a bloody sack in the graveyard***
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 06:56:55 PM »
*Doesn't open strange bags in the graveyard and neither should you*
TagTag you are a fucking shit person in life - Nico you are my true love

P.S. R.I.P DIllon

Offline Greene

• curia controller
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 06:58:09 PM »
*Zimmer walks down the street as he notices the head in the graveyard. He then opens it and mumbles to himself:
"Pfft. I knocked her out. The Nosferatu just stole my prize."
*Zimmer walks away afterwards, leaving the sack closed.

Offline Jack

• Limited Rights
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 07:01:25 PM »
*Jack approaches the graveyard, seeing the sack. He approaches it carefully, thinking it could be an explosive. He opens it and finds the head, although not really disgusted after seeing such things and worse many times.*

"What. The. Fuck?"

*He attempts to identify the female by examining the remains, however, not touching them.*

*After successfully identifying the female as his neighbour, Jessica Hunt, he takes out his cell phone, calling the Sheriff's Department, explaining he's found remains of a body and a coroner is required too. He remains on the scene until the emergency services arrive and give him to "ok" to leave.*

((Also, how does her head appear to have been severed? Clean cut with a blade or something else?))
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 07:09:10 PM by Jack »

Apollo

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 07:13:45 PM »
*Jack approaches the graveyard, seeing the sack. He approaches it carefully, thinking it could be an explosive. He opens it and finds the head, although not really disgusted after seeing such things and worse many times.*

"What. The. Fuck?"

*He attempts to identify the female by examining the remains, however, not touching them.*
((Who would it be?))

*After attempting to identify the female, he takes out his cell phone, calling the Sheriff's Department, explaining he's found remains of a body and a coroner is required too. He remains on the scene until the emergency services arrive and give him to "ok" to leave.*

((Also, how does her head appear to have been severed? Clean cut with a blade or something else?))

***The head was taken by the Sheriff's Department and it's no longer in the graveyard***
***After inspections you'd find out that the head belongs to Jessica Hunt, it's cut by a sharp and small blade, however there are no fingerprints, the "W" on her forehead is not very clear, and it's handwriting***

Offline The Dan

• Haters not allowed
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 09:40:32 PM »
*Bryan Dan visited the graveyard early in the morning, which he does in his everyday routine.*

*He notices the bloody sack and briefly examines it from the outside, mumbling a few words before completing his business in the graveyard.*

"Disgrace. . ."

Apollo

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 10:21:46 PM »
*Bryan Dan visited the graveyard early in the morning, which he does in his everyday routine.*

*He notices the bloody sack and briefly examines it from the outside, mumbling a few words before completing his business in the graveyard.*

"Disgrace. . ."

It's not there anymore...

Offline The Dan

• Haters not allowed
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 02:53:57 PM »

"Disgrace. . ."

((It was done early in the morning, as I have already stated. Bryan was RPly in the scene before anyone else, unless Jack was there around 5 am, or if it was done during the afternoon. You haven't given enough information regarding the scene and that's why confusions occurred.))

Apollo

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 04:37:57 PM »

"Disgrace. . ."

((It was done early in the morning, as I have already stated. Bryan was RPly in the scene before anyone else, unless Jack was there around 5 am, or if it was done during the afternoon. You haven't given enough information regarding the scene and that's why confusions occurred.))

The head wasn't there early in the morning, I left it there during the afternoon and Jack found it like 30 minutes after, he called the cops and they took it.

Offline The Dan

• Haters not allowed
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 11:22:46 PM »
((Then it's quite obvious that someone would notice you putting it there, considering it was in the afternoon, a time which people are actively around town.))
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:21:35 PM by Apollo »

Apollo

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 01:21:54 PM »
((Then it's quite obvious that someone would notice you putting it there, considering it was in the afternoon, a time which people are actively around town.))

((Interesting, there was no one around that day during that time, that's why I put it there, I wouldn't if there was someone around.))

Sorry for editing your post, fuck this I always mc