Author Topic: Colonel responds to denunciation  (Read 1558 times)

Offline cantbearmaros

• who is this guy?
  • Sheriff's Department
  • amm... got kicked out of my house wat now
Colonel responds to denunciation
« on: October 20, 2014, 01:03:13 AM »
Reporter: "Earlier today Sheriff William Lewis of the Red County Sheriff's Department released a statement, denouncing the presence of the military in Red County, describing it as a totalitarianism move."

*The report cuts to a video, recently recorded at the USS Annihilator, allowing the reporter to be on the airstrip *

Colonel Warthog: "While I respect what the Sheriff goes on to say, I ain't here to ask him what he likes or what he doesn't, I got orders to come here, clean up, and pack my shit and get the f*beep* out, I ain't gonna mangle down to some cowboy and listen in to his pleas. Further more, there's many reasons as to why we are here, one being that the Sheriff's Department as of late has been lacking in any powerful movement, while they propose "A free state", they often go do things their own way, they search civilian houses and cars, which is very much against the rights of every US Citizen. Only recently we have seen the errors and terrors of the towns criminals, who wielded weapons such as Rocket launchers, flame throwers, assault rifles, ranging from M4A1 to AK47, is this the "Free state" you're all part of? All I see is the Sheriff thinking he's got this under control, while he's got about thirty percent control over this area. And the person who committed the murder? Why hell, he was just a recruit, and had no record of his own, he was the towns civilian, and had right of employment as any other. We will continue to make sure that every citizen of this fine country is safe and sound, least we want to dissapoint Uncle Sam. "

*The video's about to cut short as the Colonel says a few more things *

Colonel Warthog: "We are here to ensure your safety by any means necessary. Provide you shelter, food, resources and the morale to keep on living, despite the poor performance of Sheriff's Department and the Governors office. Make no mistake, the Sheriff and the Governor are very lucky they are still in their chairs.  "

*The recording cuts back to the news reader.*

when youre natively english but cant speak it

Offline Adeel S. Ahmed

Re: Colonel responds to denunciation
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 06:32:51 AM »
* Adeel  would sit down on the sofa to watch the news bulletin of 12 AM. First, the report of Sheriff denouncing military presence is showed and then the colonel's response to denunciation is shown. After seeing both reports, he thinks to himself:

"While I agree that RCSD often do whatever they want and they should be put under control, there's no apparent reason to dismiss the Sheriff, atleast for now. This governor's performance was quite disappointing, I admit. But that doesn't mean that the new governor will be the same. All the army men all over the world say the fucking same thing and end up imposing martial law. I won't be surprised if this fucker does the same..."
Don't feed the obvious troll(s):
Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 09:49:45 AM »
*Angelica would be sitting on her bed while cleaning her rifle with a piece of cloth, she switches channels to watch the news and stares at the report*.
"God dammit, William, we're just trying to help...."

Mason Vs werewolves
 Avril MacMillan - Hunter Cynesige

Offline Raven Corella

• Helper
  • Humilitas occidit superbiam.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 02:53:50 PM »
**Raven returns home, enters his office and turns the TV on, watching the news feed**

Urgh, politics. Although, i think it's about time those stupid sheriffs learn something.

**Raven turns the TV off as the feed is over, and walks towards his freezer, taking a bloodpack**

Offline ValentinoG

• Banned!
  • sample text ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 03:49:28 PM »
**James J Cooper would come back from a stroll. He places his fingerless gloves on the couch, gently sitting down. He clicks the TV on, watching the news.
Cooper: Finally...SD wasn't doin' shit. They were a bunch of begineers..pfft..hope that we'll actually have some fucking change now.
**James throws his scorpion jacket on the couch, thinking about the news.**
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:51:29 PM by ValentinoG »
ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

CURRENT CHARACTER(S):
VALENTINO GIOVANNI
JAMES J COOPER
LIONEL D. SANCHEZ
CURRENT FACTIONS:
THE GIOVANNI ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY
ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ
duffy4governor
vote4mcduffy  u cheeky skrubs can't stand the euphoria of McDuffy

Offline iDiNx

• too cool 4 this
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2014, 01:51:52 PM »
* Nicholas Ewald Wakefield watches the news.
* Nicholas Ewald Wakefield starts to laugh loudly.
* Nicholas Ewald Wakefield closes the TV as soon as report ends, taking his keys; leaving the house.
תן לה אצבע היא תמיד תרצה את כל היד
כבר הפכה לי את הבית גן חיות מחמד
בואי נטרוף את החיים הם כמו תותים מתוקים ותודה לאלוהים
כבר השתגעתי כולם אמרו לי
לך שקד כבר תוציא לה טבעת
לפני שהיא נוסעת לפני שהיא בורחת
היא לא תחכה כל החיים

Offline GhostOfProtocol

• Hey kids, wanna do just like I did?
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 09:06:17 PM »
*Jeffery would hear the news from a passing guard, and then he'd watch it on prison TV i'll assume we have*
"Yes... Yes... my plan is coming together, and I didn't even need to lay a finger. Lets just let the corrupt bastard weed himself out.."
*Jeffery would turn the TV off, continuing to laugh like a madman, swaring about killing and messing with Angelica Lewis*

Offline John Rodriguez

• King of hybrids.
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 02:16:50 PM »
John_Rodriquez would have been getting dressed as he was watching the news in his bedroom T.V, he glances over at Rex for a moment as he'd speak out loud.

John_Rodriquez says: Hmm.. wonder if people are gonna talk shit about the department because of previous encounters involving the law, supporting the whole fact the military is in town. Though.. I'll be waiting for one of these fuckin' cunts to draw a weapon on me, best be assuming that some of them are currupted.

John_Rodriquez would proceed to move over to Rex as he'd stroke his head briefly before whistling for him to follow as he'd be walking towards the exit door; he shouts across the street to Kevin.

John_Rodriquez shouts: Oi K', we got shit to do!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 02:18:48 PM by John Rodriguez »