Author Topic: **You'd see an eye-catching poster around some businesses**  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Steve_Hawks

**You'd see an eye-catching poster around some businesses**
« on: November 13, 2014, 02:05:59 PM »

Vehicles are not allowed to be brought in the forest's premises.

If you get caught attempting to or cheating, you'll be disqualified.
**The poster would be on the interiors and exteriors of:
-The Asylum.
-The Jobs Agency.
-Discount FURNITURE.
-The Solarin Industries.
-Inside Track Cell Phone Co.
-Last Drop Warehouse Services.
-Palomino Creek General Store.**

**You'd see some writings in pen saying: "Registrations are open, contact: 13466 via SMS. Prize: Cash and an off-roader!!! (No longer a secret)**

(( Sorry for any errors in the poster ))
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 02:17:44 PM by Steve_Hawks »
42OBlazeIt

Offline Steve_Hawks

Re: **You'd see an eye-catching poster around some businesses**
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 02:09:54 PM »
(( Basically, every team will get 10 minutes to hunt as many deer as they can. Respawn time will be excluded, meaning the guy who killed the deer PMs me that they've killed it so I pause their time until it respawns. The OOC date is this coming Saturday. ))
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 02:16:24 PM by Steve_Hawks »
42OBlazeIt

Offline Taco

• Governor
  • Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 07:31:37 PM »
*Stevenson Kingston would pass-by the poster attached to The Last Drop Warehouse Services located in Bluberry.*
The Social Technocratic Party is proud of these events. Seems like Khazard is making this up. I need to give him a call for the date.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 04:29:45 AM by Taco »

★★★★★★★
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL MOTORCYCLE CLUB
★★★★★★★

Offline (W).(A).(R)

• insert personal text here
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 10:47:18 PM »
*Harley Jacobs passes by The Asylum in his way to the forest, he notices the poster and takes a long, steady look at it as he smirks*
Harley: Hunting Skills...Yes.......Show it off.....No, i'm not showing it off....Requirements...Hunting License..Maximum of 3 members per team.. Uh huh...
*As soon as he sees "A proper .207 Hunting Rifle bullet" he gets an idea of the Korean War stuck in his head*
Hopefully the other challengers are not going to use a 3.5 inch bazooka rocket trying to get the deer, but anyway.. My hunting expertise is able to handle the whole event.
*He continue to read the poster untill he stops at "Lock and load that rifle partner" as he chortle afterwards*
My rifle is always reloaded.

Offline Lone Wolf Tarkus

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 02:39:05 AM »
(( sounds like a scripting party to me. the best mouse user wins ))

Offline Taco

• Governor
  • Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 06:16:24 AM »
((It depends on your hunting experience and if you meant that the event will be a mass mayhem of script fights, don't worry because I have hired some IC security+ script fights will not be allowed OOCly.))))
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 06:19:17 AM by Taco »

★★★★★★★
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL MOTORCYCLE CLUB
★★★★★★★

Offline Lone Wolf Tarkus

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 12:43:25 PM »
((It depends on your hunting experience and if you meant that the event will be a mass mayhem of script fights, don't worry because I have hired some IC security+ script fights will not be allowed OOCly.))))

(( well that's much better since in my experience of hunting I've meet people running through the forest trying to shoot the single deer down, only to scream "hide is mine" because he shot it ))

Offline Tom.

• anime
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2014, 03:10:26 PM »

(( well that's much better since in my experience of hunting I've meet people running through the forest trying to shoot the single deer down, only to scream "hide is mine" because he shot it ))
(( Whenever I hunt, I just wait for all the people chasing the deer to send it over to me, and I shoot it down jog and casually slow to a walk as I approach it. Just for dramatic effect, before I skin it like a badass. ))