Author Topic: 1.7.3c ~ 1.7.3d  (Read 7957 times)

Offline Lurker

• Emergency Services
  • oy vey
Re: 1.7.3c ~ 1.7.3d
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2014, 04:40:48 PM »
Gifts don't work the same was as disciplines do, hence why the systems are different.

Disciplines are simply over-powered, as in most of them are deadly. Before Disciplines and Gifts, werewolves were gods.

Since the implementation of these two, it's been perhaps the last update Werewolves have recieved so far, you know, except for the fact a Hunting Rifle will put us down in a single shot. Werewolves are getting nothing lately, whilst Vampires are being given certain benefits - such as Armaros hosting the event to award +1 point to a Discipline (Which I have truly nothing against for).

Once the night-only Discipline update was implemented, it was somewhat of a relief for us, knowing that we would be able to fend off Vampires during daytime, but this update is troubling for us. Vampires could overpower us with Disciplines during daytime as well, which means we can't do much but buy guns and shoot them off.

Lately, we've been lacking somebody to even host an Umbral travel for the tribe, thereafter we are not getting many Gifts lately. We need to change that. Vampires are "growing" more updated as time goes by, whilst Werewolves have been the same.

I've been thinking these past days about how the Werewolf race could get improved, and I want and need someone to review my ideas.

Throw us a bone every now and then. That's all what we ask for.
lol, if you guys made more LF events, you`d be getting more gifts, simple as that.

Offline Snoke

• Supreme Leader
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2014, 04:54:51 PM »
Gifts don't work the same was as disciplines do, hence why the systems are different.

Disciplines are simply over-powered, as in most of them are deadly. Before Disciplines and Gifts, werewolves were gods.

Since the implementation of these two, it's been perhaps the last update Werewolves have recieved so far, you know, except for the fact a Hunting Rifle will put us down in a single shot. Werewolves are getting nothing lately, whilst Vampires are being given certain benefits - such as Armaros hosting the event to award +1 point to a Discipline (Which I have truly nothing against for).

Once the night-only Discipline update was implemented, it was somewhat of a relief for us, knowing that we would be able to fend off Vampires during daytime, but this update is troubling for us. Vampires could overpower us with Disciplines during daytime as well, which means we can't do much but buy guns and shoot them off.

Lately, we've been lacking somebody to even host an Umbral travel for the tribe, thereafter we are not getting many Gifts lately. We need to change that. Vampires are "growing" more updated as time goes by, whilst Werewolves have been the same.

I've been thinking these past days about how the Werewolf race could get improved, and I want and need someone to review my ideas.

lol, if you guys made more LF events, you`d be getting more gifts, simple as that.

ill host penumbra events

Offline Teo

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2014, 05:09:26 PM »
If Nico didn't tell me he didn't need me to moderate the race anymore, I would've stayed a WW and continued on making events.

Offline Snoke

• Supreme Leader
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2014, 05:19:35 PM »
If Nico didn't tell me he didn't need me to moderate the race anymore, I would've stayed a WW and continued on making events.
I am begging you.

Offline Archwolf Rougemont

• hentai too
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2014, 05:59:06 PM »

ill host penumbra events

At least say thanks to the one who taught you! D:

Important Characters and their profiles.
Danielle Nightingale (Kind, but a killer)
Sakke Felix Nikolaus (25,500+ profile views!)
Kikka (a good doggo)

Offline Blizzard

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2014, 10:06:54 PM »
I am begging you.

I have applied for Werewolf Moderator, and myself, I have been studying Umbra: The Velvet Shadow (despite not being the best book on the Umbra). If I get accepted, I will be hosting Umbral travels myself; I'm doing my best.

But so far Nico has been inactive, and perhaps it will take long before he reviews my application. Which in the meantime, Vampires will get overpowered.

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2014, 12:00:34 AM »
This update was actually supposed to be -1 to all skills and abilities when exposed to the sunlight but then I had to restart the server and finalized the update to this.

Apollo

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2014, 01:52:11 AM »
This update was actually supposed to be -1 to all skills and abilities when exposed to the sunlight but then I had to restart the server and finalized the update to this.

i find this funny as hell
hahahahahahahahahahah

Offline Mephisto

• idfc ^^
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2014, 03:11:05 AM »
Lmao , so we have have -1 on daytime except cloudy weather and when indoors ? I can only see those alliances with mages that could change the weather xD.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 03:12:44 AM by Lucky666 »

Offline Lurker

• Emergency Services
  • oy vey
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2014, 01:24:19 PM »
Lmao , so we have have -1 on daytime except cloudy weather and when indoors ? I can only see those alliances with mages that could change the weather xD.
or tremere

Offline Princé

• The Immortal.
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2014, 01:41:33 PM »

WW's already had many different forms, crinos and others.. They already had 6/5 str with endurance while vamps with only 5 str with no endurance, plus point when they got WW gifts, also WW's are already good enough in number while in the other hand Vampires are less in number, disciplines are the only thing we got.

Offline B[E]N©

• Whatever
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2014, 02:13:13 PM »

WW's already had many different forms, crinos and others.. They already had 6/5 str with endurance while vamps with only 5 str with no endurance, plus point when they got WW gifts, also WW's are already good enough in number while in the other hand Vampires are less in number, disciplines are the only thing we got.
You got forms too. Also, we gotta RP getting our gifts, not like you guys etc.
Not mad, just stating something.

Offline Princé

• The Immortal.
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2014, 02:24:28 PM »

Lol we have to wait like 1 month for each 1 point of dis to learn.
In start we get 4 2 2.

Offline B[E]N©

• Whatever
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2014, 05:04:28 PM »

In start we get 4 2 2.
Wow. Arent you a little power hungry? That is good for beginning.
We gotta wait for level 8 to get 1 gift and we gotta wait for Umbra RP and when we use it we gotta wait for it to use it again. While you can spam with bps

Offline Princé

• The Immortal.
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2014, 05:46:23 PM »

In start we get 4 2 2.
Wow. Arent you a little power hungry? That is good for beginning.
We gotta wait for level 8 to get 1 gift and we gotta wait for Umbra RP and when we use it we gotta wait for it to use it again. While you can spam with bps

Well that spam thingy though.