Author Topic: Fines tripled, civilians of Red County concerned.  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Tom.

• anime
Re: Fines tripled, civilians of Red County concerned.
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 02:42:33 AM »
((Actually this is really really great, I hate so much when people abuse the carjacking job, and they do, a lot. The amount of times I just logged in one day and hehe my vehicle was destroyed!! GG armeros, GG))
(( despawn ur car den

wot diked wud throw a car into the ocean if they didn't kno the owner??? ))
(( I only RP pushing cars into the water, when the owner is a huge dick, or when I see them being a huge dick, and they happen to leave the car spawned. I've only pushed like two cars into the water, and back in the lumber jacking days [Vaguely similar in retrospect to the fires of runscape in terms of hostility] to fags who would steal my logs. ))

Offline mr.rza

• Northern Garou King
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2014, 08:23:49 AM »
**Scott watches TV as he is cleaning his sniper rifle scope, preparing to go into the loneliness of the hills for a training.**

"Who said I can't out the cop who wants to take my money? Three thousand for reckless driving and for carrying illegal weapons, this country is screwed."

**Turns off the TV shaking his head as he conceals his sniper rifle in a metal case, jumping out the window, heading deep into the hills practicing shooting, with SILENCER.**
Characters list

Fiona Macfionn - Garou
Dan Nagaso - Cainite
Alice Fox - Garou

Offline L_Montana

• Cocoa Butter God
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2015, 12:45:07 AM »
**Montana lays in the hospital bed resting his right hand on his wrapped chest - flicking through channels until he reaches the news**

**Montana would then listen to the broadcast and scoff, turning the TV off and resting his head against the hospital provided pillows**

"Great."

"I'm gonna suck all the dicks in hell."
"I just got my tip-hole stepped on, do you know what it feels like to get your tip-hole stepped on?"
"Well maybe if you ate some waffles instead of a car..." - Dielan Jewbang 2015
Spoiler for hidden:
People only get mad when facts get thrown around. That makes them hoes. Hoes love attention and you ain't got to have a pussy to be a hoe. A hoe is someone who seeks attention from another man. Lot of hoes round here with dicks, remember that.

Offline Dwayne_Bentlys

• I pop pills with dead chicks and Bill Cosby.
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2015, 07:14:43 AM »
**Sits on the prison cell bed with his head in his hands. He looks up at the wall opposite of the bars, sighing briefly**

"Well-... Back to drug dealing for easy cash or some shit... Broke as a joke.. Again!"

**Lays back down on the bed, eyeing the ceiling. He whistles and claps forming a small beat trying to pass time**

Offline Shenanigans

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 05:18:12 PM »
*Andrew turns his TV on with  his ak 47 on the table, magazine in his right hand which he is loading with bullets*
Andrew: Damn....i'll have to show who they are fucking with.
*Andrew sticks the magazine inside his ak 47, reloads it and shoots the TV*