Author Topic: Caelin Stonebrooke [Initiation Programm appication]  (Read 142 times)

Offline Fox

• View Profile
Caelin Stonebrooke [Initiation Programm appication]
« on: November 05, 2019, 12:44:19 AM »

Initiation Programm

General Information

1. Forum Name: Fox
2. Level ingame: 14
3. When did you join the community?: Around 2013, played on and off
4. What did you learn so far?: Mostly just how to fight and dodge, some passive rolls.
5. What do you wish to learn?: I would like to learn everything about the race I am looking to play, I'd like to learn about awoken and how to play one effectively and properly.
6. Do you understand the programm and why it was created? Yes, for players like me who kicked and screamed into the new age of VWH, I'd like to participate and make a good character now.

Character Information

1. Character Name: Caelin Stonebrooke
2. Sub-Race: Awoken
3. Explain in short your character background and how he met his mentor: So I've spoken to Bogdan and he said he may be willing to mentor me if he has time. Caelin has already interacted with Rhys quite a bit, offering up information. If Caelin suddenly awoken over night I'm sure Rhys would be the first to notice and effectively offer a hand. However, Caelin initially met Rhys after watching him be burned nearly to death.

Offline Bogdan

• Game Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Caelin Stonebrooke [Initiation Programm appication]
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 02:19:02 PM »
1. Forum Name: Bogdan
2. Discord Name: Boguidance#4757
3. List of characters / Level / Race Rhys Harwin
4. Race & Systems you will be focusing on: Mage

You can be taught both on IC & OOC basis whenever I'm around. The main focus will be on M20 lore and mechanics.

Online Nadler

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Caelin Stonebrooke [Initiation Programm appication]
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 05:58:19 PM »
Accepted, good luck.