Author Topic: Elena West Application  (Read 666 times)

Offline SMoto

• Honk
    • View Profile
Elena West Application
« on: November 05, 2019, 04:24:56 AM »
Club RED Application Print Out

To: P.O. Box 21355

Club R.E.D. Application

First name: Elena
M.I.: -
Last name: West

Home Address (street and house number): (Answer Here)
City: Angel Pine
State: San Andreas
Years of residency: About four weeks.

Country of Origin: Romania
Years spent traveling: About a year.
Special Skills: I am great with social skills, as well as speed.

Explain in details why you think you should be allowed to join: First of all, one of the people within the club recommended me to join it, and the second reason is for me to become familiar further within our community as well as to provide for it in any way as I could, the third reason is I seek to stay and work within this domain.

What Political party do you identify with? The Camarilla.
How did you hear about Club RED? Rei West.

Rules of Membership

Rule 1: No Violence: Unless booking a private event such as a boxing match, no violence is permitted inside the walls of Club RED. The area for such events will be provided to guests, outside of this any violence done in Club RED will be punished severely.

Rule 2: What happens in Club RED, stays in Club RED. Your business or pleasure conducted within the walls of the establishment and what you see others doing in the establishment is never to leave the establishment.

Rule 3: No non-members: The only time a non-member will ever be permitted inside the walls of Club RED is if a private event is booked in advanced with the staff of Club RED otherwise, they will not be permitted entry, regardless of circumstances.

Rule 4: Politics, difference in beliefs, religion, etc. Are not seen as good reason to cause a disturbance in the Club.

Rule 5: Respect, the rule speaks for itself. All members will show each other respect, and Staff the utmost respect. Remember, without the staff, there is no Club.

Do you understand and accept the rules understanding there will be punishment for violations of these rules? I understand and I accept.

Please fold this paper in half, place it in an envelope, and mail it to the P.O. Box listed at the top of the page.

We hope to meet you soon,
Staff of Club RED

((OOC Section))

Player Names: SMoto on Forum, SMoto#0001 on Discord, basically SMoto everywhere I go.
Past-Character list: Raymond_Lockwood, Yuki_Hayako, Jian_Huiqing, Sakamoto_Saito, Eisuke_Shimazu.

How long have you been playing VWH? I've started playing in 2013 until I stopped somewhere around 2015, but now I'm back in 2019.
How Familiar are you with VtM20th your own opinion? I am still new with the book, but I've been slowly progressing as time goes.
Are you a Donator or did you apply for your vamp? Donated

Trolling, Toxicity, etc will never be permitted in Club Red's groups, by signing up as a member or staff you are agreeing oocly that you will not engage in these or other rule breaking behaviors. Doing so on any character that has been accepted into "Club RED" is grounds for dismissal from the group entirely, and possibly punishment from the administrative staff on the server. Do you understand?
(Respond "R&U" that you consent you've answered the entire OOC part of this application to the best of your abillity, and agree to all terms stated in the final paragraph.)

R&U

Offline Metal

• "In Hell... Everybody loves popcorn."
    • View Profile
Re: Elena West Application
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 11:46:53 PM »
Is this character gone? 24 hours before this post is locked.