Author Topic: Lazarus_Aramastus [Initiation Programm Application]  (Read 169 times)

Offline Lazar

• View Profile
Lazarus_Aramastus [Initiation Programm Application]
« on: November 07, 2019, 11:45:04 AM »

Initiation Programm

General Information

1. Forum Name: Lazar
2. Level ingame: Lazarus Aramastus
3. When did you join the community?: Used to play back then but was quite inactive
4. What did you learn so far?: Rolling system
5. What do you wish to learn?: Changeling race since it's quite complicated
6. Do you understand the programm and why it was created? Yes

Character Information

1. Character Name: Lazarus Aramastus
2. Sub-Race: Fae
3. Explain in short your character background and how he met his mentor:
Lazar survived the world crushing down on the Fae and he began searching for a human body to manifest since it was proven to be a shield for the Fae against the world. Lazar made along this way to live quite a bit of his life thinking of himself as a normal human, yet with more limit with regards to his envisioning and creative mind than ordinary. Lazar lived a normal sheltered life as an average human being, until one day. Lazar finally undergoes the Chrysalis and awakened, stirring to his true nature. Rediscovering his lost soul and heritage. Lazar sought out, searching for changelings in the world, the realm he's in. At last to discover and know that there is still hope that dreaming wasn't completely gone from the world.

Offline Richard

• View Profile
Re: Lazarus_Aramastus [Initiation Programm Application]
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 12:09:21 PM »
1. Forum Name: Richard
2. Discord Name: Director#4721
3. List of characters / Levels / Races Richard_Greenwood(Vampire, level 4), Roger_Neil(Changeling, level 2)
4. Race & Systems you will be focusing on:

We'll be focusing on the basics of CtD and changeling lore. I will assist you both ICly and OOCly if you want.

Offline Lazar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 12:19:20 PM »
No offense but I'd really appreciate it if the race moderator himself mentored me.

Offline Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 12:35:42 PM »
No offense but I'd really appreciate it if the race moderator himself mentored me.
Sure, contact him.

Online Nadler

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 07:51:41 PM »
We dont have a program for changeling, unless Gaavia will decide to personaly train you.

Offline Lazar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 08:19:35 PM »
Is he willing to personally mentor me?

Offline Gaavia

• Changeling Race Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 09:22:53 PM »
First and foremost, isn't your character a ghoul?

I'll give you a singular option.

I can make you a kinain, its a kinfolk for changelings, kinain has 2 points of glamour which regenerates, they can learn arts and realms, just like changelings and they have a birthright, half of what a changeling has. Again, you will be the subsidiary of Pyra and your birthright will be one of hers. This will give you an opportunity to learn arts and realms alongside Pyra, it will also give you a chance to learn how to cast them appropriately, I will also teach you fundamental mechanics / lore aboutchangelings by being kinain. This does however mean if you're a kinain, it means you're her kid, it would require a new character or a name change. Luckily, Pyra is fairly old (38)

That is the only option I am willing to give, otherwise, please go read the book and apply for the race.

I am not willing to make anyone a changeling race without them knowing the lore or mechanics, that is final, the only thing I will allow into the initiation program is kinain. As it should be.

Which, please for christ sake, script it in. We need enchantments scripted in and kinain, it shouldnt be too hard, its a copy paste of ghouls almost, blood pool for glamour, add a regen aspect, change discs for arts, add realms and voila. Also add /castart or smth

« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 09:28:17 PM by Gaavia »

Offline Lazar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 09:34:25 PM »
My ghoul application was denied, and sure whatever you say but I cannot afford a namechange.

Offline Gaavia

• Changeling Race Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2019, 09:39:56 PM »
Well, if you're not very high level, i'd recommend making another account. Message me in game when im around.