Author Topic: Nevyn Holferestem [Initiation Program Application]  (Read 104 times)

Offline Nevyn_Holferestem

• View Profile
Nevyn Holferestem [Initiation Program Application]
« on: November 07, 2019, 07:32:29 PM »

Initiation Programm

General Information

1. Forum Name: Nevyn_Holferestem
2. Level ingame: 2.
3. When did you join the community?: I joined the community for first time in 2016, due to some language issues I decided to quit. After that, I join the community every year, because every year I've got a new English level. I recently decided that my English level is enough to stay, so here I am.

4. What did you learn so far?: I played some Vampire editions before, but they were kind of incomplet. I know clans, I know Camarilla, Sabat, I know some clan stories as true Brujah, Tremere or Baali. But I'd like to learn everything from the beginning. I also learnt a little bit about dice system.

5. What do you wish to learn?: I want to interpretate the best brujah character I could redact. I want to learn the best way to redact English sentences in roleplay, I want to know how you guys roleplay in english servers in order to make a memorable character. I want to learn Camarilla traditions, Cainite behaviour and all the lore I could possibly get.

6. Do you understand the programm and why it was created?
It was created to teach new users to play their rol as well as they can. They get a master who teaches them everything they need to know about World of Darkness, specifictly the choosen race

Character Information

1. Character Name: Nevyn Holferestem.
2. Sub-Race: Vampire.
3. Explain in short your character background and how he met his mentor: Nevyn Holferestem is a german inmigrant, who came to America when he was just a seventeen teenager. Passionaly, impulsive, full of youth, he thought he could change the world, turn it into a better place for good people. He was convinced that freedom and individualism was the only way to garantee citizens rights. Loyal follower of  Pedro Kropotkin, Errico Malatesta and Néstor Makhno's writings, Nevyn is a anarcocommunist militant, who suddenly got involved into the politican chaos.
Nevyn Holferestem, with fire in his eyes, and a blade in his pocket, is just a young drunk, curiously a good speaker who can move the masses and next chieftain of the revolucionary army. A good poppet to those who hide into darkness, between them, his new master.

(I'd like to clarify, I'm getting used to language yet)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 09:48:35 PM by Nevyn_Holferestem »

Offline Kirito

• View Profile
Re: Nevyn Holferestem [Initiation Program Application]
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 10:15:19 PM »
1. Forum Name: Kirito
2. Discord Name: Kirito#0186
3. List of characters / Levels / Races Rei_West (level 25 Vampire), Kirigaya_Kazuto (Level 1 Mage orphan)
4. Race & Systems you will be focusing on:

Vampire Lore and relevant systems.

Online Nadler

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Nevyn Holferestem [Initiation Program Application]
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 10:21:23 PM »
Ok  ???  Accepted.
Good luck.