Author Topic: Dorothy_Gwendolyn [Initiation Programm Application]  (Read 157 times)

Offline $kull

• Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
Dorothy_Gwendolyn [Initiation Programm Application]
« on: November 09, 2019, 03:27:25 PM »

Initiation Programm

General Information

1. Forum Name: $kull
2. Level ingame: 1 - (Main is 30)
3. When did you join the community?: A long while ago, probably three years and a half.
4. What did you learn so far?: I'm good with the rolling system, especially combat wise. I've been playing a vampire two years ago if not more so, I'm all good with the vampire lore.

5. What do you wish to learn?: Orphan, to be honest. I'd like to try the mage roleplay, I'm aware of its difficulty, that's why I'm starting from scratch.
6. Do you understand the programm and why it was created? Yes, I do.

Character Information

1. Character Name: Dorothy_Gwendolyn
2. Sub-Race: Orphan
3. Explain in short your character background and how he met his mentor:
After the Awakening took to process, Dorothy had decided to start a new life away from the USA, she decided to visit some new countrysides and completely start a new life, forgetting everything she had done. She had decided to travel to Angel Pine. First of all, she went to find a good place for her to sleep and get herself a stable salary by working as a repairer, now the new life had started. Once upon a time, she has seen some magick and she believed in it.

((Side Note: I'm currently inactive cause the schools, I myself taking it as an advantage to read more about the magi lore and the procession of my character takes more time, I hope you get my point))

Offline iron

• Game Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Dorothy_Gwendolyn [Initiation Programm Application]
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 04:21:57 PM »
Can you list your current characters?

Offline $kull

• Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 08:27:20 PM »
Can you list your current characters?
Sure
Daniel Luevano (9th, Brujah) [Active]
Matthew Zetticci (9th Toreador) [inactive]
Theodorus Mrcozwski (Cliath, werewolf) [semi active]
Artyom Arbuthnott (Human) [inactive]

Offline iron

• Game Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 09:23:19 PM »
Are you confident enough to juggle between 3 characters while learning about a new race altogether? This is no simple task.

Offline $kull

• Sheriff's Department
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 09:26:07 PM »
Are you confident enough to juggle between 3 characters while learning about a new race altogether? This is no simple task.
Well, I feel ya but it's ok with me, i'll try to handle it as much as possible. I'm not that much active on all of the accounts tho' I sometimes play on the ww once my mates logs in and my vampire, i've to spend more time on it cuz some ic reasons, i'll try to balance it worry not

Offline Arrow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 08:03:31 AM »
1. Forum Name: holy shit i dont know man, its not like its literally written there on the left.
2. Discord Name:Arrow#7953
3. List of characters / Levels / Races Bradley Sycloff - Mage - 40 something i dont know.
4. Race & Systems you will be focusing on:
Why mage is the best race, why mage focuses on character development, differencees between reality factors, basic magick casting systems, etc, i'll be starting with this nigga from 0.

Offline Nadler

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 08:23:33 AM »
Denied, you are not active enough and most of the mage players that can teach have enough students atm, you can reapply next month to see if anyone is available.