Author Topic: Lazarus Blackrose  (Read 332 times)

Offline Mephisto

• Trial Administrator
  • #carpediem
    • View Profile
Lazarus Blackrose
« on: September 29, 2021, 06:00:39 AM »

General Information

Name: Lazarus Blackrose.
Height: 1.90 meters // Quite tall.
Weight: 71 kilograms // Quite a slim silhouette.
Distinguishing features: A slick back hairstyle; expensive clothing - black shirt, jeans and moccasins; golden watch on his wrist.
Status: Blackrose's Family "Godfather"; Priscus; Private events organizer (parties).
Nature: Bon Vivant.
Spoiler for Explanation:
The Bon Vivant knows that life -- and unlife -- is shallow and meaningless. As such, the Bon Vivant decides to enjoy her time on Earth. The Bon Vivant is not necessarily irresponsible. Rather, she is simply predisposed to having a good time along the way. Most Bon Vivants have low Self-Control ratings, as they are so given to excess. Hedonists, sybarites, and dilettantes are all examples of the Bon Vivant Archetype. A Kindred Bon Vivant may sire a brood of fawning childer, or he may spend his time gorging on the blood of drug abusers for the contact high.
Demeanor: Critic.
Spoiler for Explanation:
The Critic observes the world around her with a jaundiced eye, seeking out flaws and deficiencies. She experiences a special satisfaction in exploiting these weaknesses publicly so that eventually the design will improve. Some critics feel it is their duty to push the world to be better. Regain a point of Willpower whenever you find a flaw in a design or plan and then improve upon it.

#Relationships

# Angelo Rossellini

Giovanni's influence even here in such a small town? Well not really, but I am not surprised to see a Rossellini around here, given how many news are being spread about this little damned town.

Thing is, I respect this particular lineage of them, the Rossellini, they focus on what's more important and that's their own abilities of manipulating the blood magic. His school of sorcery might differ from mine greatly but the goal is similar and for that, there is respect for this vampire. As expected after having a few conversations with him, he proved to me that I was right to think so high of them. Can't wait to see his dark side though, we'll get there.. eventually.

# Gabriel Calleum

Faithful Lasombra. As expected, sworn to the cause - he is yet to tone down his impulses for he is no Brujah, yet that will be handled by me personally.

What made me understand that he will be a good addition is the way he speaks about the sect's wellbeing, with devotion in his tone and open mind for the improvement of the domain's situation. I feel like I could count on him given his respect to the ranks around.

# Damien Meark

The Archbishop I was supposed to guide and aid. I'm surprised, in a negative manner sadly. I have taken notes of your acts, the shots you've called for the Great Pack, it damaged it and I shouldn't allow the Cardinal hear anymore of these news. You will serve as a great muscle and perhaps a good Templar given your devotion to the Sabbat one night.

I admire the willpower of the man, the experience he has gathered and the physical prowess that he achieved. Respect is also earned from the age he has managed to reach - it's no easy game to survive that long.. but a rabble is rabble.

# Malcolm Rage

The spark of the inquisition's flame. The ambition and involvement into the erasure of the supernaturals that he so despise couldn't help but lead me think of the fifteenth century's inquisitors, I see the same burning flame into him, I bet he's from a lineage of renown between them, maybe lost to the time but not to the blood that runs through his veins.

I'm impressed of his acts and those are something that should be taken care of in order to preserve the numbers & prosperity of our Great Pack. There sadly is no reasoning to be done with the man.

# Igor Zdranovich

Garou, that says it all for me - not to get too close to him, brief business discussions and that's about it. Fairly interesting about him is the fact that he laid down his ear to listen to us and that was an opportunity I couldn't miss.

I like his open-mindedness even though that's for my advantage. However I believe he too enjoys the opportunities it may offer him for interacting with me. We'll see how much of a good use will this Garou be.

# Marija Bogdanovic

There's something really bad I suspect about this one and I feel like we're "cousins". It's just a gut feeling but I dread the day I figure it out because dear Namtaru! I hope I'll hold myself back from murdering a daughter of Saulot.

Aside from my views on her, she as a person is nothing you could ever comment about negatively, as expected from these "holy" lost souls. Hope to put her to good use and that she keeps that cross away from me. We seem to be "friends" and perhaps it's for the best for now.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 06:18:52 AM by Mephisto »
Characters:

Lazarus Blackrose
Dr. William Cross
Abel Rosewood

Offline Mahogany

• Sheriff's Department
  • Asked myself, who are you in the future?
    • View Profile
Re: Lazarus Blackrose
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 10:26:54 AM »
lazarus very handsome ngl (no kill salubri ok)
What will be, will be

Offline Simon

• Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 11:15:33 AM »
e tigan?

Offline Mephisto

• Trial Administrator
  • #carpediem
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 21:30:09 PM »
lazarus very handsome ngl (no kill salubri ok)

I won't. I think I have better plans for the salubri.  :-X

e tigan?
If employing Obfuscate 3, atunci e.  :D
Characters:

Lazarus Blackrose
Dr. William Cross
Abel Rosewood

Offline Kata

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 02:59:00 AM »
ck him already?