Author Topic: 1.6.6a ~ 1.6.6b  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Rudy

• Forum Administrator
1.6.6a ~ 1.6.6b
« on: March 14, 2014, 01:48:24 AM »
  • Various bugs have been fixed.
  • Barracks (Vehicle) has been removed from the vehicle dealership business. (PM me if you already own a Barracks and don't want to lose it.)
  • Upon unloading logs, the vehicle trunk has to be open. (Note that is not the case upon loading logs.)
  • Some minor mappings have been added to the area of the Lumberjack job.
  • The nitro (Vehicle component) will be removed automatically upon impounding.
  • Earnings from the Lumberjack job has be set to a random number between $75 and $125 for each log pile.

Offline Anonymiss

• Say W00t?
Re: 1.6.6a ~ 1.6.6b
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 01:49:50 AM »
Nice updates! thanks Rudy!
Main Account:
Maria Giuliano

Alternatives:
Pablo Mendez

Offline Vodka

• Malaysia Calisthenics Association
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 06:05:00 AM »
I got barracks on my account Diablos_Sanchos, do i get refund back my money if barracks remove from my acc?

Offline Ricardo

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 09:01:08 AM »
I got barracks on my account Diablos_Sanchos, do i get refund back my money if barracks remove from my acc?

•Barracks (Vehicle) has been removed from the vehicle dealership business. (PM me if you already own a Barracks and don't want to lose it.)

And, Love the update  i thought lets go lumberjack, And crashed into the new objects >.>
Also, Its great for the faction i'm in, now we need to park our trucks at the parking lot ( more RP)
I've learned the people who are there for you in your rough times are the ones you can call your friends.
Imageto the server.

Offline Pi5tol

• So it goes.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 11:01:15 AM »
Amazing updates! thanks Rudy.

Offline iVladi

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 12:23:11 PM »
Well done, Rudy.

Offline Jasen praksh

• Don't Let Others Speak In Your Mind.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 12:47:32 PM »
Nice Rudy, and I wanna suggest about lumberjack work, Rudy do license like a Hunting because lumberjack need a license for lumberjack, how don't have license him can caught by Cop because that's illegal logging to lumberjack. How have license him only can work and Cops can't arrest how have license because it's legal logging to lumberjack.

Offline SpyRos

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 01:02:49 PM »
Nice, thanks for the update.

Offline The Constipator

• Pony
  • gone?
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 01:06:33 PM »
Nice Rudy, and I wanna suggest about lumberjack work, Rudy do license like a Hunting because lumberjack need a license for lumberjack, how don't have license him can caught by Cop because that's illegal logging to lumberjack. How have license him only can work and Cops can't arrest how have license because it's legal logging to lumberjack.
Unnecessary, buying the lumberjack job from the legal job centre is basically buying a woodcutting license.
Spoiler for Character List:
Nigel Router, Neen Router, Vistina Router
Dick Peterson, Gabnen Wilmero
Aluz Yin, Katrisha Yin
Elizabeth Thigh, Sarah Thigh
Dave Devee
Kira Kuro
Penelope Pink
White_Dog_4632 (Tame Wolfie AKA Thunder)

Offline tagtag

• Max Corrupt
  • What is this mayhem?
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 01:09:14 PM »
Unnecessary, buying the lumberjack job from the legal job centre is basically buying a woodcutting license.
Thats up to the governor actually.
TagTag you are a fucking shit person in life - Nico you are my true love

P.S. R.I.P DIllon

Offline The Constipator

• Pony
  • gone?
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 01:18:48 PM »
Thats up to the governor actually.
If you want Roody to add a huge-ass license system for every job, then every job should be available from the start, all at a go, but cops can arrest them if they're found performing the job without the license.

Even though it does not make sense that you don't have the ability to fish just because you haven't bought it as a license, it still works here. Don't complicate things, taggy.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 01:20:25 PM by The Constipator »
Spoiler for Character List:
Nigel Router, Neen Router, Vistina Router
Dick Peterson, Gabnen Wilmero
Aluz Yin, Katrisha Yin
Elizabeth Thigh, Sarah Thigh
Dave Devee
Kira Kuro
Penelope Pink
White_Dog_4632 (Tame Wolfie AKA Thunder)

Offline mkmk

• *gets unbanned* *gets death threats*
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 02:31:10 PM »
Nice update, cheers Ruby.