Author Topic: Joe Leonardo  (Read 4850 times)

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
Joe Leonardo
« on: March 27, 2015, 11:18:12 AM »
About him

Full Name: Joe Johnathan Leonardo
Date of Birth: 25/1/1968
Nationality: unknown
Home Town: unknown

Nature:Defender.
Demeanor:Religious

Appearance

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Race: Garou.

Hair Colour: black.
Eye Colour: dark brown.

Height: 6 ft
Weight: Around 85 kg

Social status

Parents: Frost claw (Father) - Snow on Pines (Mother)..
Siblings: Alexander Johnathan Leo (Brother)
Relationship with parents: Unknown
Relationship with siblings: Unknown

Marital Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Children: Unknown

Trivia

Smokes cigarettes?: No.
Drinks alcohol?: No.

Is religious?: Yes.
Knows of supernaturals?: Yes

-For my howl the snow shall fall-

-Story-
Spoiler for Hidden:
"I am Frost Shadow. I am the son of Frost claw and Snow on Pines, both wolf-kin to the tribe, to those who run through snow with bloody claws, to the Wendigo.
I was born under a waxing moon, under a gibbous moon. My people say that those born under this moon are the first to howl, the first to remember the old glories and heroes.
They say we are reckless, that we attack beasts that cannot be destroyed. They are wrong, for I am not a normal wolf.Where my brothers speak about killing the humans, when they preach hatred against the wyrmbringers, I preach patience. For you see, before Wendigo eats-the-hearts became who he is, he was Sasquatch hand-held-in-defence. He was a gentle and caring spirit, he showed us strength-hidden-in-heart. And we became like him. When he became Wendigo we became Wendigo, but not all. Some still remember Sasquatch, and we are the hand-holding-kin-close. When our brethren go to war, we go with them, but we stand apart and protect them when they fall wounded. But when others come we stand before our brothers, like moss-before-stone. We talk with guests, especially wolves-who-brought-wyrm-across-sea. This way you don't feel our disgust. Our brothers would kill you, while we just listen and nod.
When I learned as a pup, I heard stories of middle brother. His sacrifice was noble. When I learned from a theurge, who was of older brother's tribe, I heard his sacrifice was foolish. When I stopped listening, I heard the streams, the trees and the wind. And then I knew that middle brothers sacrifice was sad.
He died protecting his kin, but he didn't ask for help. And so he fell. If he asked then he would have Wendigo warriors and Uktena shamans by his side. And maybe the wyrm wouldn't win.
When I was old enough, I was told about what worried the elders. They told me about a mighty wolf-king in the east, and we don't need kings for we have good chiefs.
I was told about corrupt caerns in the south and of the white-tongued companies. And then I heard about a pack that revered Bear. This was a danger greater than a human company or a fallen caern. A pack can, through it's actions, corrupt and destroy a totem. Bear is weak now and his fate is uncertain, a pack of young wyrmbringers would do more harm than good. So I asked some of my kin to drive me where the pack lived.
I hope I can show them how to honor Bear. If not then I will do everything to protect him."

I was born in North America, the tribe of wendigo, the Gluskap's Lodge camp where I was raised but before I was born into this world, an elder brother was born before me, Iron fangs was his name. . .
Our tribe was on the defensive after the European tribes came in the Americas. suffering many loses against the wyrm-bringers and the European tribes, my tribe had to stay low and stay on the defensive.
We both got raised in the Gluskap's Lodge's camp and were taught by homid-garou's there, we were taught the ways of the humans in that camp we lived in but we still haven't forgotten our nature and pride. We haven't forgotten the suffering our tribe had against the European tribes and the wyrm-bringers. We still have that rage and anger inside us but we didn't forget our duty to protect gaia from wyrm.
Years have passed and were old enough to take care of ourselves and protect our pack, I was nearly fourteen and my elder brother was sixteen.
Our parents taught us everything they knew, same with our elders who passed down their knowledge to us and taught us many things to help us protect our pack and survive the wyrm attacks.

Doom's day.
It was a rainy day when we heard the warning howl coming from south. A howl warning us of the wyrm about to flood the forest.
((http://www.wolfpark.org/Images/Resources/Howls/Chorus_howling-2_with_coyotes.wav))
Our warriors gathered and we took the formation to fight them off. they weren't black spiral dancers or fomori, they were the children of the night or like humans call them, vampires.
A large group of them was coming from the forest, they were five times our numbers. we stood our grounds and got ready to charge at them. Once they came out of the tree line we all charged at them and a bloody battle began. we managed to hold them off for a bit but they were much stronger than us. we even used our gifts but they were so powerful. all our warriors got killed and only three of us remained. we were the last defensive line, we tried to hold them off but only I and my elder brother remained.
Right before I notice, one of them used some weird power and vanished from my sight then appeared by my left, slicing my left side. I jumped to my left as a normal reaction. My elder brother stood between them and me, I was too weak, I couldn't fight them off, if not for him I would have been dead by now.
That certain vampire used the same power to finish me off this time but Iron fang predicted his movements and smashed his head to the ground, ashing him.
the sounds of howls coming from our pack, they invaded the camp, killing every other wolf in there.
It was too late, even if the main tribe sends backup, they won't come in time. All that's left was me and my brother, we had no choice but to run and leave there as fast as we could. we ran away with our injuries and managed to get away on the outskirts of a city that I don't even remember it's name.
We went in with blood coloring the ground beneath us until I passed out and my elder brother pulled me off the street before anyone notices us even though it was midnight.

Meeting the Leo's.

On the next morning we woke up and found nothing on us, we didn't have clothes as we don't often change into our homid form. we stole some clothes from some hobos and went into the city.
We walked into an alley, totally lost and don't know where to go until we were found by some vampires who were looking for us. we ran off as fast as we could until we both were pulled by someone. whoever it was he muted both our mouths with both his palms.
"Shh"
For a moment we thought we will get killed but somehow he managed to conceal our presence and the vampire group went off as they thought they lost us.
The man who found us was Johnathan Leo, a homid garou. we told him about everything that's happened and he decided to take us in and keep us safe until we get on our feet. He also agreed to teach us more about who we are and to teach us more about about humans.
He gave us names and adopted us, he gave me the name Joe, Joe Leonardo and he gave my elder brother the name Alexander.
Alex didn't like the idea and decided to leave, he went back to the tribe, he was powerful enough to handle himself anyway while I couldn't show my face to them, I was ashamed and weak that's why I decided to stick with Johnathan and train more to get more powerful.
I met Samantha Leo, Johnathan's wife, she was just a human but she was really nice to me. I was enrolled in a local school as I had learnt a lot about humans in the camp and managed to pass the entrance tests.
I learnt more and more about humans and I learnt much more about my own kind, things were going well for me until I reached twenty five.
I haven't heard from Alex for a long time, for a moment I thought he was dead until I got some news about him being in red county. I didn't even know about it's existance, I wasn't really interested until I heard about Black spiral dancers and vampires existance there and that they were giving the packs there a hard time. I also got worried about Alex, he might be in trouble.
Living in human society doesn't mean I cut all the ties with my tribe, I used to visit them from time to time and even spend a couple of months with them.
I received an invitation letter from Alex to join a certain pack in Red County to fight off the wyrm and black spiral dancers. I had a lot to prove, not just to Alex and my tribe but to myself too that I'm not a coward, that I'm not scared to fight off the wyrm. I'll go there and I'll prove myself, I'm take the right path and fight for my pride. I'll fight with honor and I won't use dirty tricks even if my opponent does so.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 03:28:07 PM by Leo »

Mason Vs werewolves
 Avril MacMillan - Hunter Cynesige

Offline Nico

Re: Joe Leonardo
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 11:43:47 AM »
yet another poorly developed character by leo

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 11:47:42 AM »
http://vwh-rp.com/index.php?topic=8241.0
Mmmhmmm, I can see the effort in that one too.

Mason Vs werewolves

Apollo

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 11:48:01 AM »
why is everyone's nature dynamic? i mean, is it that hard to find a new nature and not copy from others xD

Offline Matthews

• Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 11:58:02 AM »
why is everyone's nature dynamic? i mean, is it that hard to find a new nature and not copy from others xD
or maybe he wants to have his nature dynamic?

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »
Or maybe I forgot to edit it? xD ^^

Mason Vs werewolves

Ronald_Dove

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 12:00:14 PM »
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nah but nico's characters actually look cool lol

Offline Matthews

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 12:06:33 PM »
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nah but nico's characters actually look cool lol
Nico won't give u a cookie when u say that.

Ronald_Dove

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 12:09:57 PM »
One can always dream, nah but im serious.

Offline Matthews

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 12:16:18 PM »
One can always dream, nah but im serious.
yeah, I feel and know what you're trying to do dw.

Offline Nico

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 12:30:10 PM »

are you judging a character by a character profile ? i wasnt talking about the profile you know

Offline iKonic

• It me.
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 12:33:30 PM »
Uhm isn't he Lupus?
Johnathan Leo (Father). Samantha Leo (Mother).

What?

!nicehack

Offline Nico

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 12:36:00 PM »
Uhm isn't he Lupus?

What?

proves my point lol

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 12:43:02 PM »
Uhm isn't he Lupus?

What?
You'll find out what I meant by that when I post the story.

Mason Vs werewolves

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 12:43:21 PM »
Uhm isn't he Lupus?

What?

proves my point lol
god damn it leo, you never change, do you?