Author Topic: *PCN Newspaper 10/1/1994 Main Article*  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Matthews

• Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.
*PCN Newspaper 10/1/1994 Main Article*
« on: April 06, 2015, 06:22:00 PM »
*If you buy one of the PCN newspaper and you open the first page you would find an article titled "Licensing Center Heist!", if you carry on and read the article..*

Licensing Center Heist!

This Morning at 11 AM, the license center alarm went off and the local SWAT units were deployed to it regarding a robbery. The robbers were four masked individuals, three of them were inside the center and a sniper man was outside on an unknown roof watching the SWAT units. The Sheriff's Department could deal with the slaughter very well, they could get the sniper man and then breached inside the license center and could arrest the four individuals. In the name of all of the Red County citizens we thank every member of the San Andreas Sheriff's Department who participated in the SWAT units.

Justin Sherman

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 06:29:53 PM by Matthews »

Offline Archwolf Rougemont

• hentai too
Re: *PCN Newspaper 10/1/1994 Main Article*
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 06:49:25 PM »
(( I guess you forgot to mention the 2 civilians that were shot by the SD, among them a 16 y/o kid, and the kid's bmx that was taken by the SD and was never returned :3 ))

* I guess Francis wouldn't read the newspaper because he chooses not to have access to social media. *

Important Characters and their profiles.
Danielle Nightingale (Kind, but a killer)
Sakke Felix Nikolaus (25,500+ profile views!)
Kikka (a good doggo)

Offline Matthews

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 06:50:39 PM »
(( I guess you forgot to mention the 2 civilians that were shot by the SD, among them a 16 y/o kid, and the kid's bmx that was taken by the SD and was never returned :3 ))

* I guess Francis wouldn't read the newspaper because he chooses not to have access to social media. *
((IC issues, sadly the reporter didn't know this information :3 ))

Offline Taco

• Governor
  • Truth is treason in the empire of lies.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 07:46:00 PM »
Mark Stayner purchases a daily newspaper as he'd nod once before starting to read the main article of the day''They shot two citizens, one was a camera man and one was a 16 years old little kid driving around with his bycicle. They think that they're terrorists involved in the situation, and they say it's a professional work. Ah, I miss the days of my duty.''he'd after then continue to walk away, putting his sunglasses on.

★★★★★★★
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL MOTORCYCLE CLUB
★★★★★★★

Offline Matthews

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 07:56:15 PM »
*John Hernandez buys the daily newspaper then takes a sip from his coffee, noticing the main article then smiles*

John Hernandez: Oh nice, I'm in main article. We nailed it tho, Good job SD.

Offline GhostOfProtocol

• Hey kids, wanna do just like I did?
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 08:42:36 PM »

((IC issues, sadly the reporter didn't know this information :3 ))
((Why the fuck is my gun pink? I'm a cop who has more balls than the men even tho she's female.... I don't deserve a pink gun))

*Styles would read this, sighing*
"So, we had the heli shot down, TWO fuckin civ's shot, one a kid and one a guy with a camera and they still say good job? Fuck me, a horse spews more bullshit. A good job would of meant no fuckin casualities"