Author Topic: Gawain Nash's Application [ACCEPTED]  (Read 83 times)

Offline Gaavia

• Changeling Race Moderator
    • View Profile
Gawain Nash's Application [ACCEPTED]
« on: November 24, 2019, 01:12:21 AM »

Angel Pine Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Questions

Spoiler for Hiden:

Name and age: Gaavia - 22

Your country and GMT: Canada -5

What does "RP" stand for and explain what it is: Roleplay - Playing a character created or copied as though that character was alive & real.

What does "PG" stand for and explain what it is (provide examples): Powegaming. Ask everyone who was jailed for it. Actions that are otherwise not possible by your character, e.g: using gifts reflexively.

What does "MG" stand for and explain what it is (provide examples): Metagaming - Using the use of OOC knowledge in IC scenarios

1. Personal Information

Full Name: Gawain Nash
Date of Birth: 01/01/1968
Telephone Number: 16819
Main Address: Angel Pine 43.

2. Basic Requirements
Delete as appropriate below to answer the questions.

((IC))
Driving License: Yes
Firearms License: Yes
Previous Experience: Yes
Criminal Record: No

((OOC))
Player Level: 63
Donator Package: N/A
Race: Changeling
Admin Record - Post a screenshot at the bottom of your application.  - EMPTY

3. Essay

3.1 Tell us some things about yourself (150 words min):

I was born in a rich family in the east, in a country we all know and love, france. I lived on the outskirts of Paris where I was born and raised, I had a great childhood, devoid of crimes but full of happiness and adventures. When I grew up, I always wanted to be of use, I used to say to myself I would "take up the sword of justice" and deal with criminals and as such, I attended school and studied Criminology after which I departed on a new adventure and went to a police academy where I passed with flying colors. Became a police officer inside of Paris for several years, I was working part time but I achieved the rank of Sergeant, later on though, I left, I had other duties to attend to, related to my family and my house.

3.2 Why should we pick you instead of the other applicants (150 words min):

I have attended academy, I have proven myself, I have been a decorated officer in the past & I have ample experience when it comes to justice and criminology world. I'm quite the muscular figure, I am not insubordinate and I have a great sense of justice. I have a good strategic sense and the way I handle things is fit. I believe that the two most important things when speaking about the Force is integrity and respect. I hold those two virtues to the highest standards I can. I have an assertive nature and do not frighten easily. I do not have anger issues and I can handle high levels of stress.

3.3 How do you imagine yourself after one year in the department (100 words min):
Depending on the situations and how the department holds up, I see me working there and climbing up the ladder, from my understand this area requires people like me and I figured that while I stay in the area for the next several years, I should do my best to keep the area secure. While I do not predict the future, I can imagine my position within the department will remain somewhat static, I am not someone looking for higher command in the department, I am not looking to shine in the light but merely do my job.

Signed Nash, Gawain.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 07:51:47 PM by Chry »

Offline Chry

• SD High Command
    • View Profile
Re: Gawain Nash's Application [ACCEPTED]
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 07:51:27 PM »

Angel Pine Sheriff's Department
"Dedicated to Order with Steadfast Loyalty and Unrivalled Valour."

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your application. It has been received by the relevant authorities of the Sheriff's Department. After reviewing it carefully, we have decided to ACCEPT it, which means that you have passed the first stage. You may now move on to the second stage, which is the interview.

Training & Recruitment unit members are as follows:

Sheriff Christy Evans
Sergeant Foster Chronis

Sincerely,

SHERIFF CHRISTY EVANS
ANGEL PINE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
TRAINING & RECRUITMENT