Author Topic: Child Protective Services Division Disbands  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Jack

• Limited Rights
Child Protective Services Division Disbands
« on: June 13, 2015, 05:45:28 PM »
Today it was announced that the Sheriff Department's Child Protective Services (CPS) division has been officially disbanded and shall no longer be operating. We enquired to the reasoning behind the fate of the division given that it had been relatively busy and successful, Sheriff Scott Maxon provided a statement to us:

"The Child Protective Services division was indeed successful, however it took a toll on the officers working in that division and had put a considerable amount of stress on them, I was contacted by the officer managing CPS saying they no longer wanted to be part of the division due to extreme stress, I have no reason to object to their wishes so the CPS was formerly disbanded with no appropriate leader or members in it."

Governor Jack Lewis said that property that currently serves as the shelter now becomes the responsibility of who ever owns it, since it is no longer affiliated with the CPS, the Sheriff's Department do not manage it and it is up to the owner as to what ever they wish to do with it.

Offline Telekinetic

Re: Child Protective Services Division Disbands
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 06:37:08 PM »
*Having hated children for the latest half millennium, Cynthia McCann smiles at the TV screen with rather an evil green, slowly taking a sip from her favorite juice, before placing it back onto the table.*
"Well, I guess this town will finally get some rest." - She thinks for herself, as she proceeds to the door, locking it behind herself.

Offline Fox23

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 07:33:28 PM »
*Levi sits in his house and takes a deep breath while wiping down his shotgun with a rag. "Damn kids."

Offline Matthews

• Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 09:12:05 PM »
*John Hernandez listens to the announcement through the radio then laughs out loud*

John Hernandez says: Haha! Fuck you kids! no more pain in the ass!

Offline Explosively Savage Arrow

• Banned!
  • keheeee
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 09:22:12 PM »
Marcus looks around as he lets out a sigh after hearing the annoucement.

"What about the kids? Where will the live now? Levi might give up on then and throw them in the streets.. I don't want that to happen to them... But, yet again.. I can't take care of them, I'm not the "parental" material anyway... My kids will be cancer. Heh..."

Offline mr.rza

• Northern Garou King
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 12:37:45 PM »
*Doughlas would be watching TV and shake his head hearing the troubling news then turn off the TV looking out the window to the shelter*

"I think I can adopt two or three of them if they live on streets... so many people with black hearts... Poor kids..."
Characters list

Fiona Macfionn - Garou
Dan Nagaso - Cainite
Alice Fox - Garou

• Banned!
  • keheeee
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2015, 12:48:59 PM »
*Doughlas would be watching TV and shake his head hearing the troubling news then turn off the TV looking out the window to the shelter*

"I think I can adopt two or three of them if they live on streets... so many people with black hearts... Poor kids..."
lol no
we dont need to happen to them like it happened to the other kids you adopted. *cough cough* ))

Offline Leo

• I'm a maniac.
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 01:41:16 PM »

lol no
we dont need to happen to them like it happened to the other kids you adopted. *cough cough* ))
((Lol, made my day))
Deidre would be watching the news then just switches her TV off, thinking to herself  "Am I supposed to cry about this?".
Deidre shrugs then just walks out of her new home, taking a walk to the grocery store.

Mason Vs werewolves
 Avril MacMillan - Hunter Cynesige

Offline mr.rza

• Northern Garou King
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 01:42:34 PM »

lol no

Fuck you, really fuck you, you always live in the past.))
Characters list

Fiona Macfionn - Garou
Dan Nagaso - Cainite
Alice Fox - Garou

• Banned!
  • keheeee
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2015, 01:44:31 PM »

lol no

Fuck you, really fuck you, you always live in the past.))
i love you felrow, i really do <3 ))

Offline Dwayne_Bentlys

• I pop pills with dead chicks and Bill Cosby.
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2015, 02:53:06 PM »
*Andrew chills in the Fleischberg diner, eating a rather satisfying meal containing: Steak, scrambled eggs, baked beans and some pasta. He'd overhear the radio talking about the CPS being disbanded. He'd slightly smirk, feeling much more satisfied just knowing that the kids in the shelter are now on their arse and will have to fend for themselves, that they'll have to get a job in order to live and will learn how to be independent. He'd continue eating his meal, roughly going through the concept that the kids might have some adult friends of some sort who will help them.

Andrew finishes his meal and reaches into his back left pocket, sliding out his leather Billabong wallet, fishing out a fifty dollar note and a twenty dollar note. After paying for his meal he'd exit the diner, looking around the area before crossing the street. He walks past the house from where the CPS was located at and smiles at it as he takes a left and goes down the street he rents a house at.*