Author Topic: Maximus Argent  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Matt

• View Profile
Maximus Argent
« on: March 16, 2020, 09:08:58 AM »

"What I do is not justice, because what I judge isn't a crime.. it is an abomination.. corruption that needs to be erased"

Name: Maximus Argent

Place of Birth: Chicago, US

Titles: Young Priest, The deputy

Nature: Celebrant

Demeanor: Crusader

Build: Fit Endomorph.

- Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man.

- It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them.

- Keep far from a false charge, and do not kill the innocent and righteous, for I will not acquit the wicked.

-  For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

- Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death.

-  Cursed be anyone who takes a bribe to shed innocent blood.’ And all the people shall say, 'Amen.'

-  A time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.

-  Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

[ooo] The person is dead.
[ooo] - Enemy: Dislike, distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Impartial: No relation, ambiguous ties.
[ooo] - Friendly: Like, positive opinion.
[ooo] - Close Friend: Would die for.
[ooo] Romantic interest: Love, adoration.

--------------------------------------

Father Kennedy - My favorite priest.. you were like a father to me.. even during your death, the light in your face never faded and your majestic holy presence was always there. May your soul rest in peace Father.

Zack Argent - Brother... my twin.. my other half that was forcefully taken away from me from the monsters. This wasn't a coincidence Zack... it never was... it had to happen, one of us needed to be the God's chosen to eliminate and wipe all evil from earth... your death will be avenged and won't go in vain... So long bro.

Severus Washington - One of a kind.. A leader that the hunters of this doomed town need, I saved your life a couple of times because I've always believed that you don't deserve certain deaths. You have that passion for the hunt.. passion for the cause that does insanely fuels me with the Lord's power... I'm sure you'd jump and put your life at risk for any of us without hesitation, and that's what I shall do for any of you my brothers in case you need it, say "Amen to that shit" - You passed away.. though your voice was heard brother, you successfully passed the message and we shall take it from here. You lacked certain virtues and wisdom, though I have never seen any man on earth with half of your bravery... May your soul rest in peace brother.

Wayne Hernandez - Sergeant Hernandez.. Nothing personal or anything, you always seem to be rushed and confident... I wonder where all that confidence come from - It is one thing you wanna keep a low profile to not expose yourself but it is another when you have only two options, kill your brother or save his life... You chose their side, traitor... May the Lord never forgive you for such a sin you coward! - What happened in the past remains in the past.. you fought it off and joined us after all... Rest in peace brother.

Anthony Egan - Quite a disaster but you share my cause... You don't know that I'm like you, but you're too foolish to expose yourself like that... Blowing an unarmed man head off because you sensed he is a vampire, indeed respectable but quite dumb... Not sure if they'll get you back to the station but I guess in this town all help is needed.That's it, I've reached the same breaking point you did and couldn't take the injustice anymore... You showed up when we needed ya and risked your life for us, I'd do the same for ya!

Malcolm - You are a good man and want to do the right thing, sometimes I feel you're blinded by hatred and that you are very quick at judging. This is why we argue a lot when we want to put a plan as we always find each others having the exact opposite approach of a situation... Other than that, you are a qualified leader and we're grateful that you fixed the hideout for us.

Olaf - You have seen so much in your life man.. The only guy I seen that fought off the ghouldom and survived the vampiric curse.. indeed, when you ask the Lord to help you he will respond to your prayers.. All you need is to ask... you're the proof of it Olaf, you're the one that makes me have hope for every slave of blood.

Nina Mac - A nun in the church that is extremely loyal and has done a lot to the church despite the creatures around her.. I have respect for you for not losing faith with all the lunatics around.. Keep it up sister.

Robin Nico - Quite the weird type of imbued... I once approached her to ask for guidance and she refused to help, even made a scene out of it... I wonder why sister... Nonetheless I can not grow hate a sister of mine that share my cause... time will reveal her true intentions. - Bad timing... Apparently I caught you off guard in the worst timing and you raged out at me for no reason, though you approached me and apologized then you given me what I was seeking.. after all, you share our cause but you are showing too much mercy.. For a full judgement we need to be balanced and I think you're mandatory for the balance so our cause can succeed.

Ryu the Karate Doc - One of Severus allies that became my ally as well.. You're a good man unlike many of your kind that fall in the path of corruption and you share the same cause that I share, erase corruption and put the final judgement on them. You have my full respect and you know that I got your back as well as I know you got mine, you've proved it.

Magnus Hall - Haven't known you much but since our first conversation I realized how smart you are. Definitely an ambitious example that I'd look up to when it comes to independency in such a young age - I know your secret now, though you are different.. my seeking for vengeance is indeed a strong suit, though sometimes it blinds your judgement. I'm no longer blind, I can see clearly that sometimes certain persons are actual benefiting the cause as allies rather than dead. You're a good guy Magnus, hopefully that won't change in the future

Emiel Bonhart - I've figured out the truth about you... You act like you wanna help.. you act like you're some sort of savior... but in reality, YOU'RE THE DEVIL! you want nothing but your personal gains and putting a perfect act. Covering for those demon servants in the department indeed... - "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings." - Amen! - I have hated you, hell.. I still do.. but I was partially blinded by my anger that I've always blamed on the monsters... I know now where my anger comes from, it is the agony I've carried as a burden upon having lost my brother and I shall not give up this anger that drives me to hunt down your evil brethren... The only thing that changed now is that you have shown nothing.. literally NOTHING but being helpful to humanity itself. You saved countless lives and my judgement to you is to be grateful, though.. I'd never take you for a friend.. I know for a fact you seek something in return.. You have to! I'll find it out soon.. but until then.. I have no more grudges against you.

Ryker - Your judgement is the only thing that makes me not hate you Ryker... I was silent the whole time when the other hunters were throwing blames and accusations of your demon companion; I was overwhelmed by the thoughts in my head and the many indecisive judgements... It all stopped there and you got me out of control when you insulted the Lord just to defend a demon, shame on you.. you should know better... Nonetheless, you always jump and help out when we need you.. you're useful after all but you're just a dickhead.

Travis Schmitz - One of the department's Shifters, I started off hating you for what you are.. I never bared the presence of the wolf in your sheep clothes every time I'm next to you.. But with time, I've learned that you're different than the other savages of your kin.. Apparently you guys have different groups that prefer peace and order..? That itself is interesting..

Samantha Rosalind - A Lieutenant that is trying to balance things but she is indeed acting off fear among the monsters of her colleagues... Who do I blame.. I still feel that one day she will come out of that root of corruption and approach us... I have faith in her..

Josh the cadet - You talk too much, never seen you put in any action... I can not trust you yet as I've seen the likes of the fake Hunters that we have in the department.. I wonder when it comes to make a choice and pick a side which side will you take..

Alexander Rosso - The Magi that worships a demon.. given up his soul and became a demonic entity!! Oh the Lord will not have mercy on you in the afterlife you filth! Hopefully one day you'll get what's coming for you!

Matthias - Not because I spared your life that means I have any sympathy for your miserable pathetic life... You still have corrupted a human being and lied to us about it. I wonder if we made the right judgement by sparing you, but the only thing stopping me from knocking on your doors is a very very fine line... cross it and you won't be nothing but ashes!

Joe Hammer - A disgrace to humanity and all what we fight for... if it wasn't for my good judgement you would've been killed already.. I still believe every human can get cured from whatever illness the blood of a vampire can cause... But can you get cured of being mentally challenged?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Piece paper from Argent's diary
"It was raining heavily.. it was dark... heck, just shut up and listen"

My name is Maximus Argent, I don't know if I'm going mad nor what's wrong with me talking to myself in my diary, though I can not keep holding on any longer.... I can not take the anger inside me... the rage that's boiling inside my veins.... I can't stand them.... I can not bare the thought of them anymore... I gotta open up and talk to someone... or I'll kill them all... I WILL KILL... THEM.. ALL.

I'd be lying to anyone reading this if I started to talk about my past... as if I even knew it... I grew up in an orphanage along with my brother Zack, I never knew what a good childhood is... The fuckers that used to take care of us were abusing us... heck, they thought we forgot about what they did to Sandy... Little girl was only twelve years old.. ONLY TWELVE FUCKING YEARS OLD... they tortured her, beated her up and raped her in the toilet... I'll never forget their faces... one day, I'll slit their throats.. one day...

I always believed in monsters, I always believed that all of us humans are monsters and do have a fierce beast that comes out whenever we see the urges that seduce us foolish humans.... just like those two guards that raped Sandy... I'll never forget their faces.... I've always dreamed of me killing them in many different ways... my brother was just like me, Zack.... **Dried stain could be seen on the paper; Dried tear** ... The monsters have taken you away from me... You were the only family I got Zack... I've seen them.. I seen their fangs!! I've seen their EYES COLOR CHANGE... I've seen your blood getting drained by the monster who took you away from me.... they will die... IN THE NAME OF THE LORD ALL OF THEM SHALL DIE!!!

2nd of December, 1982

Zack and Maximus, the Argent twins were born in 1982 in an orphanage in Chicago. Maximus was younger than Zack with 5 minutes, they told him. They grew up in tough and rough circumstances in the worst orphanage history can ever know... Guards used to beat up children to teach them discipline, being bullied by the older children always and having always fear to express your opinions and your thoughts about anything. Zack has showed Maximus full kindness and protection that Maximus never seen from anyone on earth... Maximus was always treated as if he's the younger brother and Zack was the older one who protects and defends his younger, even though they both were at the same age.

Maximus grew up with the thought of "The Strongest is the one to survive" as a life thought that never left his mind, even until now... Zack was a tough big brother, he used to defend the weaker kids in the orphanage and used to stand up to bullies meanwhile Maximus was looking up to his brother, he always thought that his brother used to show more sympathy and mercy to the ones that never deserve it! In fact, he's always been against his brother when it comes to showing mercy to the ones that made a mistake before...

" An eye for an eye!! You can't just let him go away with that Zack!" - Maximus always that..

Zack never listened as he was always the wise man... "They can change Max, they can be come better"... Maximus used to agree with Zack but never from his heart, he just lets his big brother to handle things but he never understood how can Zack be this naive to just show forgiveness to the ones that did harm him?? How can someone show mercy to the ones that never showed it to you and beat you up almost to death?? Maximus always wondered this but he couldn't do anything about it and just followed the fluke.

One day when they were around 15 years old, there were those two guards that used to work in the Orphanage that always had that particular look at one of their friends, Sandy; A 12 years old beautiful little girl. Those two guards were always treating her in a very strange particular way and Maximus was the curious type and always wondered what's behind all of this.... Apparently those two guards were pedophiles and behind the fake smiles and the numerous hugs they give to the little girl, there was the sickest thought ever in their minds...

"I hope these fuckers die in hell for what they did..." - says Maximus.
"Perhaps one day in their life they will be cured, Max..." - says Zack.

Sandy was taking a shower and the two guards followed her inside the toilet... Maximus and Zack could her the screams of Sandy, the sobbing.. the tears and the fear she had in her eyes.. Maximus can never forget it... He went with his brother that were awake at that moment to catch them in scene, raping the innocent little girl... and their crimes were framed on other kids within the orphanage that had nothing to do with it.

After 2 more years in the Orphanage. Maximus has toughened up even more, taking care of his physical appearance and never trusted a single individual in his life but his twin brother Zack. They used to have their backs... " Back to back like always, brother "...  They knew for sure that being straight and having to work decently is never the way to reach the top... Law is not law if it violates the principles of eternal justice.... They both planned to get out and sell drugs and use their crafts abilities to sell blades, they infact got out of the orphanage and started their dirty illegal work.. working as mechanics at the workshop they could purchase on the surface of their business while lowkey selling drugs, firearms and other illegal business.

10th of November, 1999

Maximus will never forget that night... the night of the 10th of November when Zack and Max were selling a piece to a strange individual...

" He was tall and had a very dark hair... I can swear I never seen any white skin like that before..." - Max described in his diary...

The individual was negotiating the price of the piece he's buying with Zack while Maximus was watching, then during the bargain, Zack asked Max to grab a different type of piece to show the buyer the differences of qualities and prices.... Max went back to the bike's box and opens it to grab the other type of gun and then he hears the scream of his brother that striked Max as a thunder bolt....

Max ran to see what happened and then he freezes into his place eyeing his the strange individual sucking into his brother's blood with his red eyes and veins that turn into black bopping up from his neck... Another individual that was lurking in the shadows shows up and stares at Max... he tells him to "Stay still" and Maximus with all his anger, rage and pushed feelings.... he actually STAYED STILL!! he was somehow compelled not to move a bone nor even make a sound and just watch...... YES JUST WATCH!!

Maximus' tear dropped while he's just staring at his brother who's being drained out of blood..... Zack staring at his little brother who's just standing still helpless, watching his older brother dying...

" I can not forget the look Zack had... A failure.... I'm a failure... I just stared at him and did nothing..."  - Quote from Max's diary.

- Right after the poor old brother died in front of Max's eyes, the two individuals approached Maximus as they were enjoying the torture part they did to him... now it's his time to perish as well... Maximus couldn't move a bone nor even make a single sound... until out of the blue a beast growl breaks the silence and the bloodsuckers' hysterical laughs and mocks.... Maximus' full rage would take over him, his vengeance for his brother and his hatred for the two bloodsuckers that just ended his life drove and triggered something inside him.. something he never felt before... He could go against the compulsion of the discipline that the vampires' used somehow as he screams out "YOU'RE GOING TO SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!... He suddenly holds his fists in the air as would grab magically some imaginary double-sided axes as he eyes both of the vampires with the eyes of vengeance, while both of the vampires stare at him and wonder overwhelmed...

Maximus' imbuing ends with the ashes of the bloodsuckers as he would strike those imaginary weapons right into their heads with incredible speed... he somehow feels something strange running through his veins... his held anger and rage... the humiliation he had.. the mockery he had from the bloodsuckers... the revenge he felt inside his brains and could never express it out when he was watching his brother getting massacred drove something inside him that he never felt before.... Maximus runs to the corpse of his brother that's turned into a pale one... the corpse that was drained out of blood.... he stares at him with no longer tears in his cheeks... he just stares at him with anger fully getting into him... the anger and the rage that he had accumulating second by second when he was dominated to stand still and watch every second of his brother getting tortured has gotten into him.... Maximus knew from the beginning that Zack wasn't right... he knew it for sure.... Forgiveness is never the way... forgiveness is never a solution.... We're all monsters and this is how it is....

" An eye for an eye... You shall all burn in fuckin' hell for what you did!!!" - Maximus shouts while watching his brother's dead corpse.

This moment for Maximus was the imbuing.. the moment of realization of the true monsters that exist among the humans while they're all unaware and ignoring it.... He refused to ignore that fact... he kept that memory inside his head as something that drives him and push him forward.... " Vengeance.... I shall avenge you brother.... THEY WONT GET AWAY WITH IT!"

Maximus afterwards started to seek help from the police of Chicago, started to explain what he seen, started to tell them about what exists and nobody believed him... they almost arrested him even for Obstruction of Justice because of him never backing down when he was reporting it in the department. Until one day, a Sergeant with the department heard him yelling outside... he went out and just dragged him with him to his office and heard him fully. The Sergeant was showing different attitude... different than the other officers that called him crazy!!

" He listened to me... he was even asking me questions with details.... it's like.. he knows what I'm taking about!!! HE FEELS ME! finally someone..." - Quote from Maximus' diary.

The Sergeant was apparently an imbued as well and he has found Maximus.. he explained to him properly about the scenario that happened with him; Talking him to about the powers the Vampires possessed and about the Wolf that showed up and killed them. In fact, Maximus understood now why he could never move to help his brother... everything inside him was screaming to help his poor brother though his body never responded to his requests.... He understood it now. Afterwards the Sergeant introduced him to the Hunter-net website and Maximus started to do his own researches to learn more about that he's not the only one that had that realization... he wasn't the only imbued around.

Maximus after he made 18 years old, he decided to move out from his town... after hearing about the massive reports coming from Angel Pine and how its reeking of monsters hurting the humanbeings... his anger and vengeance for his brother couldn't help him but take the first flight to get to Los Santos.

In Los Santos, he spent there a full year dedicating his life and getting more closer to the church and to his god. He's worked as a volunteer in the church among with the priests while he secretly was going for his crusades at night hoodied for the Hunt. During that year he's learned more from the priests in Los Santos and watched them perform multiple prayers on possessed people... That's when he learned of the Demons walking among us possessing poor weak-willed mortals. Maximus remained in the local church learning more and more about the prayers, his strong-will and his vengeance was his driving goal until it finally happened... His pure loyalty and devotion in the church has triggered his true faith inside him to reveal more and more mystics along with his imbued powers... He sees himself as one of the few chosen ones by God himself to fight for his cause and save humanity for what happened to it.

After spending quite time in the church with the priest serving, he learned from them the Banishment prayer which was used to make the evil demonic entities to flee from the scenarios as they get scared from the powers of divinity coming from the True Faith which origins comes from the divinity itself. After that, he took the first bus and went to Angel Pine as he was assigned as a Deputy Sheriff once his application was accepted to start a new journey... He's heard a lot of news about the town being doomed and full of evil entities, therefore it was a goal for him to travel to there and to get rid of the evildoers.. To serve and protect.. and to HUNT.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 19:36:22 PM by Matt »

Offline C. White

• Your Local Hunter Race Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Maximus Argent
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 09:30:45 AM »
denied. ur banned from applying for the race

Offline OldBen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 10:23:22 AM »
My hunter will be better than your hunter

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 23:30:24 PM »
My hunter will be better than your hunter

u got denied noob

Offline Mr.death

• Werewolf/Fera Race Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2020, 12:18:02 PM »
when did u watch Teen Wolf? lol

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• the two time writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2020, 12:19:40 PM »
too edgy for a hunter, not enough viking faceclaims for a ww

The English language is like a blade in three ways. It can cut deep when wielded with competence. It appreciates pageantry. And like the blade it does not care for gender.

Online Hal

• Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2020, 12:28:31 PM »
this dude killed it in Medici

Offline $hadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2020, 10:23:43 AM »
hunter gang

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 11:57:33 AM »
when did u watch Teen Wolf? lol

long time ago, its time to start teen hunter :3

too edgy for a hunter, not enough viking faceclaims for a ww

not every hunter got khal drogo's boobs

this dude killed it in Medici

indeed... just like ill kill you one day traitor....

hunter gang

for life homie

Offline $kull

• Helper
  • ▄︻╦芫≡══-------➖ْ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2020, 12:16:35 PM »
ew hunter ew

Offline Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2021, 17:19:43 PM »
Updated.

Offline Zero

• Sheriff's Department
  • Eyes captures the beauty heart captures the person
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2021, 18:05:37 PM »
after all that talks, i wonder why am i never be there in all your char's CPs man . . . ::)

Offline Lock

• Emergency Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2021, 19:28:34 PM »
What's with the lipstick

Offline Raven

• All-Seeing Eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2021, 19:36:35 PM »
What's with the lipstick