Author Topic: Descent into Madness  (Read 796 times)

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• the two time writer
    • View Profile
Descent into Madness
« on: October 09, 2019, 00:00:36 AM »
Warlord

"My eyes are fully open now. I was blinded by Hatred, blinded by the messages of the Heralds; no more shall I allow myself to be blinded - I am the Messiah of this World and I follow the path of Redemption."

- General -

Name: Jeffrey
Last Name: Lincoln
Nicknames: Jeff
Race: Imbued
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Creed: Wayward
- Waywards are one of the "lost" Hunter creeds who follow the virtue of Vision. Waywards are united by a common belief: the supernatural should be destroyed utterly, no matter the cost. Being children of Vision, they are given to planning and deliberation in reaching their goals, but those goals will always be focused on death and destruction, and a typical Wayward will think little of inflicting massive mortal casualties if they can successfully destroy a vampire or warlock. All Waywards are psychotically insane; some, however, are able to hide their psychosis, masquerading as Avengers.

Derangement: Schizophrenia
- Conflicting, unresolveable sets of feelings and impluses can cause your character to develop schizophrenia, which manifests as a withdrawal from reality, violent changes in behavior and hallucinations. This derangement is the classic sort, causing victims to talk to walls, imagine themselves to be the King of Siam, or receive murderous instructions from their pets. Hunters themselves sometimes have difficulty recognizing the schizophrenic among their allies. After all, many hunters perceive themselves apart from mankind, they hear voices and they see walking evil.

Camp: Moderate
- Waywards who accept their mission but who don't relish it tend to be moderate members of the creed. These people subjected to ceaseless second sight and immersed in an apparently cancerous world, tend to become desensitized to the violence inherent in their calling. If the world is broken and pain is everywhere, then how wrong can abject violence be? Committing murder seems to these Waywards like performing a favor. It's not a joy and it's not a chore - its a necessity.

Virtues: Mercy •
             Vision ••••
             Zeal ••

- Before their Imbuing, every Hunter possessed beliefs and values founded on their understanding of the world. After they become Imbued, these ideas are thrown into question, perhaps even completely invalidated, by the horrifying revelation of the truth about the monsters among them. Their beliefs, however, become a more potent representation of themselves, and form the basis of how they deal with supernatural creatures.

"And we're all to blame,
We've gone too far, from pride to shame,
We're trying so hard~
We're dying in vain.
We're hopelessly blissful and blind,
To all we are."

- Cleansed -

Bif Taylor; died spending his last moments fighting Jeffrey in the gym, helping out another supernatural's slave named Tony Randall. Taylor grew vicious claws out of his fingertips and attempted to strike Jeff - only to be pushed back by his Ward. After Taylor tossed his attack Jeffrey directed his Cleave infused foot into Taylor's chest - busting it open, resulting in Taylor's meaningless death. - Character Killed.

Memorable quotes: "You still have a shot-.. walk away and nothing happens, otherwise I can't promise anything.."

Tony Randall; died shortly after Bif after escaping the gym due to the attempted intervention of a vampire named Hoxton, however after escaping the gym and taunting Jeffrey he was gunned down by a deputy from the Angel Pine Sheriffs Department, named Rick. Two shots were discharged into Tony's skull, resulting in his meaningless and pride-driven death.

Memorable quotes: "Keep talking, and you KNOW what will happen."

Edward Tenpenny; died in a one versus one showdown between Jeffrey and him after Edward was suspended from the Angel Pine Sheriffs Department. The duo faced one another with shotguns in hand while having kevlar strapped discretely under their clothing. Jeffrey discharged three shots into Edward, last one being directed at his head which lead to his meaningless and revenge-driven death.

Memorable quotes: "You knew what you were doin', you knew what was gonna happen as soon as you raised that shotgun, you did this to yourself! YOU LEFT ME NO CHOICE!"

Egor Sokolov; died in a one versus one showdown against Jeffrey after being taunted into a harmless "spar session" in the completely empty gym, needless to say that would be Egor's last gym spar as he'd be beaten into a pulp by Jeffrey, incapacitated by his knuckle dusters and left in his own apartment to rot.

Memorable quotes; "Second you interfered with my duty, I knew you were a goner, corrupted, tainted, consumed. There was no salvation for you, other than the one I gave you..

Taylor Darkbloom; died after evading arrest, in his futile attempt to break the veil and save his damned "life" he was shot in the back of the head by an incendiary round; turning to nothing but ashes free to roam the wind.

Memorable quotes; "Get down on the ground with your hands up, if you comply you'll live - if you resist you'll die, make the choice NOW or I'll make it for you!"

Gragas Bowler; died after flying out of his car which was crashed into by Jeffrey's cruiser. In a desperate attempt to make a run for it, he shifted into his war-form to which Jeffrey responded with a single shot in the chest. The shotgun tore through him like paper, and Gragas has met his final death. - Character Killed.

Memorable quotes; "I fuckin' told you, all you had to do was stop the vehicle and come out with your hands up - instead you raised the flag of war and faced the death penalty for it.

Relations

-----
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Dislike: Distant, avoiding.
[ooo] - Neutral: No judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: Appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Friendly: Sympathetic, valuing.
[ooo] - Close friends: Admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
[ooo] - Romantic interest: Love, adoration.
-----

Elmar Licht; Thank you for saving me, but I want to know more.

Christy Evans; You mean a lot to me Evans. You were the one who made me know I was not alone in the Hunt, but right now I need you to trust me and follow my lead.

Leonard Licht; You're smart, manipulative and cunning - which is why I need you to follow my lead for this to work.

William Brandt; I gave you the chance to kill me for what I've done, you refused. I wont take your actions for granted.

Heather Gauthier; I tried to kill you yet, when I was about to collapse you caught me. Its people like you that make me think not all of you are monsters.

Captain Mcfully; I see through your human disguise, if you're so eager to help us Hunt - then why not tell us what you are?

Mikhail Zharkov; Your way of doing things are GONE. I need every one of us to follow my lead in order to make this work.

Deputy Sheriff Tesfaye You're a good man Tesfaye, what I'm doing now is all done to make sure people like you are safe.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 13:13:47 PM by Jeffrey Gain »

Offline $hadow

• View Profile
Re: Descend into Madness
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 01:53:35 AM »
Nice ...

Offline Maid

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 07:36:53 AM »
big ugly wolf monster bout to eat you
"lets shoot the black guy, twice"

Offline Vinklo

• Sheriff's Department
  • Ad victoriam ex machina non sibi sed patriae
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 09:55:02 AM »
I will have my revenge once more but this time I will plan it

Offline Coeus

• Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 11:01:52 AM »
Nice cp mate, keep it up

Online Matt

• Community Manager
  • Live like a wolf. Wild, Free and Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 11:28:56 AM »
This character in the pic will die in the forest shot in the head and guess by who, by Rick

Offline BathorysMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 12:27:58 PM »
sexy
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 12:30:19 PM by BathorysMuffin »

Offline Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 21:51:47 PM »
Come cleanse Ryker.

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• the two time writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 02:39:31 AM »
- lil update, added "theme song" I guess now that I know how it actually works (will be addin' a overview of powers as well as character relations!)

big ugly wolf monster bout to eat you
"lets shoot the black guy, twice"

cops shootin' at black guy
"wtf im anti-racism powerpuff girl let me assist!"

Come cleanse Ryker.

Thy request, you shall receive.

This character in the pic will die in the forest shot in the head and guess by who, by Rick

Plot-twist?!

Nice cp mate, keep it up

thank's mate, I do plan to keep this one updated

sexy

Agreed
I will have my revenge once more but this time I will plan it

lol you wont do shit, haha jk jk, unless..?

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• the two time writer
    • View Profile
Re: Descent into Madness
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2019, 13:15:50 PM »
hey nerds I updated this thang(Not like anyone cares uwu [?])

if I missed anyone in the Relations let me know.

Offline Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2019, 13:19:49 PM »

Offline Raven

• All-Seeing Eye
    • View Profile
Re: Descent into Madness
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2019, 13:40:14 PM »
me following your lead, haha. imagine

i wont follow a merciful puss  ::)

Offline Nastas