Author Topic: William Brandt The Houngan  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Metal

• Game Administrator
  • "In Hell... Everybody loves popcorn."
    • View Profile
William Brandt The Houngan
« on: October 28, 2019, 17:43:48 PM »

Know as: Bill, Williams, The Mouth of the Baron.

Birth Name: William Brandt.

Actual Age: 125.

Nature: Celebrant.
Celebrants partake on life as intense as they can. Having stood on death's treshold,
they have learned the value of life and seek to experience it.

Demeanor: Conniver.
He seeks ways to let others work for you. His strength is Cleverness, while his weakness is Envy..

Generation: 6th.

Clan: Brujah.
A clan matters not to a houngan.

Sire: Bernard Straffe.        Mentor: Jamal Qualla.

The Baron
My father for I am your chosen to lead the houngan and vodoun towards their next course. May I be guided by your wisdom.

Legba
The protector of the path, keep my head facing forwards and my progression moving forwards. I will provide you with all I can, thank you Legba.

Ogoun
The Warrior, your fists my own to punch through the likes of those who would cut down your kingdom. Thank you for granting me your strength father. I shall not fail you.

Damballah
The Father of the Loa, thank you for granting me the knowledge to decipher that which tries to blind me. Let your coils continue to grow with your wisdom oh great Damballah.

Isaac the Father: In the beginning your life was trivial, but overtime I've grown very fond of you. I hope you can be coerced into my ways. Right now you're not in the right place, but someday you might be. I wait for that day. Your end is unfortunately imminent, I will arm you with what I can to try to even the playing field, but if you truly want to win, you are going to have to reach much deeper than your rage, much further than me, and destroy Ragon. If you fail he descends the mountain to destroy us, and to protect the havens of the Baron I will do what I must. It's unfortunate you've made it this far to die here. Wylcoff, what can I say, you aided me in serving my masters to a great extent, and I am grateful, but the war has just begun as has your journey to be truly by my side as I shall be yours once the light shines fully upon your faith.

Camila the Blackrose: We've gotten engaged. Not for the reason most people get engaged. True love is quite a meaningless sentiment to both of us, but we will consecrate our goals are one and the same. That in unlife, we vow for eternity to help each other. You've accepted the Baron's blessing and in time your infernal masters might disown you, but what you've gained is worth so much more. More and more I learn about you, the truth of who you are. I'm all you have now, and you're all I have. Don't forget that when the infernal masters come calling. We grow closer with each passing day, eternity will surely be something we see together.

Rei the Talker: You have a bright future with us, but you continue to openly acknowledge that you are a shadow player that defected, and for that I'm sorry for they'll hunt you. I simply don't want to get in the crossfire, and therefore know not how to help you. I gave you some of my blood so you could not be blood bound to another. Don't forget who owns your soul now boy. I also saved your daughter, for that I expect your gratitude. Assuming you left, may we meet again.

Ashada Whatever: Death is more valuable than blood. As an Assamite, you'll never understand that, but I may have use for you yet. The others appear to fear or loathe you, and if I'm honest that's what truly makes you interesting. You play pranks and cause trouble, I hope you will become more useful otherwise, what purpose do you serve? I still know not your purpose and barely see you around anymore.

Isaac the Son: A boy that follows a man. Keep chasing your father's tail, eventually you might gain some recognition of your own, but meanwhile stand right here and take a bullet for me. Thank you for your service young one. Often absent, when present still living in a shadow.

John the Son: Much like your brother you live in your father's shadow.

Elena the young talker: Child of Rei, I barely know you and hope you contribute more to this community than you currently are. I aided in saving you from the clutches of invading Sabbat, tell your father to thank me. Saved you once, haven't seen you since. I wish you the best.

Gerard the Tremere: A traitor to your kind, now you're stuck with us, you'll learn to share or I'll teach you boy. You've learned to share well, thank you for your contributions friend. Often you're absent, but your books are safe in my hands. May we meet again.

Juliett the Mad: A good dancing partner, much fun sometimes. Though recently you seem to have become cold towards me. I can't tell if you're trying to evoke a reaction or if you've lost your interest. Regardless, I will carry on. Though I very much do enjoy affection, chasing women instead of enjoying their company is the downfall of most knowledge seekers from what history tells us... Honestly though, I would love to hear your thoughts on the future. We have fun together I'd say, recently you've grown distant. Perhaps it is due to my new scars, or perhaps you have found the one. Eitherway, I still wish you the best daughter of Malkav.

"Doc": A short tempered kind of pompous alternate version of a dancing partner. For some reason you try to gain rises out of Isaac and I. Maybe it's because you feel I'm trying to fornicate with your "sister". Fornication is an interesting concept, unlike other men for me it isn't about attraction, it's about ritualistic pleasure. So as I said, my intentions with her are unclear even to me as of late. I can't tell what our relationship is. You hate me, you use your abillities to strike me. Yet you tell Wylcoff I threaten and aim to attack you.. I've likely saved your skin or at least your mind twice now as Doc, and I've gotten little more than a scoff. You're lucky I'm not the usual Brujah Elder.

"Addy" nephew of the Mad: Quick to judge, clearly a fledgling or one young to the blood. My war is to protect my kind, I'm unsure of your intent or belief.

Thor the Mighty: Brother, let us share what secrets you might have learned from fate. I understand the need to disappear, may we meet again.

Mekare the Pervert: A shame we share anything. A disgrace we share the same blood.

Sebastian the Hybrid: You and your ghoul, Egor, help me out often, but I wonder if it's due to some bond that can't be seen to Wylcoff, or because you actually give a shit. Hard to tell sometimes. You're gone and need to be found. You were one of our stronger ones, missing you puts a dent in our strength. See you soon. I didn't save you for you to play pranks, and hide. Why aren't you helping Isaac find a way to combat the shadows? Seems as though you don't care your end might be here soon. I suppose we are on good terms again now. You helped the Loa, and that is what an ally does.

Lilia the Hybrid: We fought together once, a great battle against shadowy creatures that held no light in their souls. You've now disappeared as well, we're coming, but it's all or nothing, and if we don't give all, it's likely soon we'll all be "missing." You escaped or found your way out of those cells without my help. Isaac will soon face Ragon one on one, to the death. I imagine this fight means your end all, for if he loses Ragon descends the mountain and kills all that loves him, and that he loved. A useful set of eyes though you regularly disappear.

Andze the Hybrid: A jester, an idiot, a fool, nothing more. Though it is entertaining to watch you stumble. Run run little rabbit of Malkav, I warned you and if you haven't run far enough, you'll be gone too. Still don't really know you, probably shy.

Leonard the Fallen: A Fallen loyal to me?! How much fun we will have discovering the secrets of the universe together.

David the Fallen: I haven't seen you in some time, I wonder if you are not scheming some way to betray the Baron and I. Luckily I can take you. I have good news and bad news. Bad news, your thrall is an idiot and probably going to betray me. Good news is that you haven't been around your thrall enough to guide him, and therefore I don't fully blame you... yet. Oh, and i can still take you. Your thrall is dead, you seem sensible David, just remember. I can still take you.

Lily the Fallen: Welcome to the stage sweetheart, be sure to entice that crowd, wouldn't want to embarrass yourself. Unfortunate your band didn't show, I made an announcement to all who came about it. At least you didn't have to get on stage and embarrass yourself.

Saria the Fallen: I have no semblance of who you are beyond the fact that you spend your time pretending to be garou, and for some reason the garou allow this. It's quite comical actually, let me get my popcorn.

Lee the Fallen: Sensible individual who is decent to work with. To a bright future together.

The Dark One: Teach me your secrets, for I am worthy of your corruption.

Rhys the Magi: Rhys, for some odd reason I felt compelled to help you. So you helped me, but with your help you asked me to maintain peace for your people. I understand why you did it, I care for my people as well, but I also understand the gravity of letting these acts go unpunished. I almost consider you an old friend weirdly enough. We both have curses and illnesses that force us out of society, and yet we use magic to compensate. We continue to fight this battle together, though you must first take a journey on your own. In the future we will have to be comrades on the field, I hope you can learn to trust me a little more then, than you do now. I hope you will come back soon, or Angel Pine might be destroyed by the time you get back. May we meet again.

Arthur Beaumont: A new friend, at least to some extent he accepts what I'm trying to do here. Your kind feels my kind is unsafe. I get that, but my goal is to make it safe between us. I could've made Latasha disappear for her transgressions, instead I approached you, I hope this means something to you. May we meet again.

Jason Dawnwood: Interesting character, most likely the equivalent of a hound or Neonate to magi. You seem fine and I understand why you don't trust me, for you haven't had enough time to truly learn the way things work. May we meet again.

Kassani: You're alright I suppose, thought I don't really know you. Still don't know you, and you're still not around.

Latasha: I'll let you in on a little secret. You're only alive because your superiors deem it so. Keep fucking with me, being a thorn in my side, and such. I make a much better friend than enemy you hag. Not even false prophets are safe from death. I'll destroy you, but only after I feed on the soul of those you serve. Welcome to the domain.

Caelin: A horny, formerly drug user child. I don't judge, but I don't fuck kids either. Seems like you're a weak magi, haven't seen you use any mystical powers or anything. Your friend annoys me. Well at least we're on the same page now.. sort of.

Asher: A man with a simple understanding, sometimes there are greater things to be had than each other's throats. You want peace, your people want a war. I can't take you seriously, when not even your own Beta can take you seriously. I mean the guy was sitting in a meeting you called giggling like a child at those you wished to make peace with on their turf. Then he got in the face of our leader trying to continue to start shit. If he can't take you seriously, why should I? I watched you die, and your pack mates abandon you as the dark one took your soul. Welcome to the corruption.

Igor: Like Asher, but with more of what I'm used to from your kind in your personality. You appear to question my intentions, which are always impure I assure you, but this time it happens to be impure in your favor haha. Just because you apologized doesn't make me think you're less of a cunt. You've lost control of your pack, and they will understand what it means to be disobedient.

Calvin: A child pretending he's strong, can fly about as far as I can throw him.

Jakob: Woof woof puppy, sit. Hilarious that you think you're tough. For some reason you think you own the domain, you are one of the weakest of your kind, and I am one of the strongest of mine. I don't know why you have a death wish, but you'll feel the wrath of the Loa's Ichor for the crimes you have committed.

Jericho: Another one who thinks he runs the domain and will escape without punishment. Your ignorance will be your downfall.

Kevin: Another short tempered child, fuck how many puppies are to a liter?

Jake Keegan: We are friendly I suppose, but if you want an alliance I need more evidence of your actual worth to me.

Jackson Barr: You want to play in the Asylum? Sure, as long as the people are paying, the stage is yours kid. Welp, you wasted my time it would seem. Didn't show up to your own show. Quite a disappointment, don't bother calling me.

Lawrence Everette: Soon to be dead, I've already built you a coffin.

Richard the Young: A young Tremere with a most likely unfortunate end in the future. Your loyalty to the Camarilla blinds you, as does your loyalty to your house. I welcome you to the pit so you may eat of the razors. Welcome to the club, let me down and I'll be sure it is your end. You dare to compare the Fallen you serve to my Loa. The baron is far greater than any fallen you insignificant cunt, how dare you! Your last words were "Your Loa are false idols, Lucifer is a true god." where was your true god when I ashed you with a single bullet? No where to be found, enjoy the pit cunt.

Taylor Darkbloom: Barely knew you in unlife, probably will never see you in death. Your soul wasn't good enough for the Baron.

Sarah Huckleberry: While my pups picked the meat from your bones I heard the Baron's laughter in the void, for your gods have failed you and mine has not. Welcome to the Baron's bad side where death ain't a party hahahah.

Bif Taylor: Useless, disappeared, heard you died from starvation. Quite useless. May you find more usefulness in death.

Jamal my Mentor: May you find everlasting comfort, serving at the Baron's eternal feast. I'm certain he will welcome you with open arms.

Bernard Straffe: You tasted good, your soul consumed by me. I'd happily consume it again, for what you did to my brother from my mortal years, and for the powerful blood killing you awarded me with. Let us never meet again I ripped up your invitation to the Baron's party cunt.

In Memoriam: William Brandt
"None of it matters now. For all is ash as am I. My mission ended sooner than hoped. My servitude to continue in the afterlife. Goodbye to all, I wish you the knowledge to discover more than I was able. I will mourn you all until you join me."
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 00:35:42 AM by Metal »

Online Richard

• Numina Race Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: William Brandt The Houngan
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 18:06:07 PM »
Awesome.

Offline Nadler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 19:14:44 PM »
looks like u irl wtf

Offline Metal

• Game Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 12:38:49 PM »

Offline Coeus

• Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 21:11:05 PM »
Did someone mention the underworld?

Offline Metal

• Game Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2019, 13:19:13 PM »

Yes, let us go together Coeus so we can both bring back wisdom with us.

Offline Coeus

• Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2019, 13:38:15 PM »

Henry is already there, having tea parties with William's precious loa

Offline Metal

• Game Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2019, 14:05:47 PM »

Henry is already there, having tea parties with William's precious loa

One day William will join the tea party as well, even if that day isn't today.

Offline Metal

• Game Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2019, 14:06:23 PM »
Added some relations feel free to reply if you want your name added to the list and we had more than only a single meaningless encounter.

Online Matt

• Community Manager
  • Live like a wolf. Wild, Free and Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2019, 16:47:17 PM »
ofc i give a shit! :c

erp perms?

Online Richard

• Numina Race Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2019, 17:09:10 PM »
Richard Greenwood has a lot of run ins with William, no?

Offline Mr.death

• Werewolf/Fera Race Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2019, 17:29:44 PM »
I haven't had the chance to roleplay with William yet, but based on your activity you sure as hell make me wanna. Keep the good work going, mate!

Offline Metal

• Game Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2019, 05:29:52 AM »
ofc i give a shit! :c

erp perms?

Pending Nastas, your master. ;)

Richard Greenwood has a lot of run ins with William, no?

Richard will be added tomorrow.

I haven't had the chance to roleplay with William yet, but based on your activity you sure as hell make me wanna. Keep the good work going, mate!

Thank you very much, I try.

Offline Metal

• Game Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2019, 15:55:38 PM »
((Updated Relationships: If I forgot you message me, and I'll add you in the next update.))

Offline IndigoMoon

• Emergency Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2019, 16:07:20 PM »
Very nice.